Guest Maysam

Peace of mind

Rate this question

Question

Guest Maysam

Salam! 
What have been the best duas to recite (or even tasbihs) in YOUR EXPERIENCE to calm your mind when anxiety, fear or worries start to take over? I've been working on myself alot lately, more than ever before but this is one issue I'm still struggling with. I could be having an incredibly productive day but then, out of nowhere a thought might pop up (worry about what could possibly go wrong etc.) and it kills so much time... I'm not on any meds, I'm not clinically depressed or anything... Just someone who worries alot. 

Dua Yastasheer has made a ginormous difference and I've decided to make it a part of my daily routine but what else to add? There are literally so many different options so I just wanted to know what has been working for you guys who have been through the same thing. Looking forward to your helpful replies - as always :) 

5 answers to this question

Salaam Alaykum brother

I know exactly what you mean. I have same problem. Follow the steps that I shared in this link:

Other things that are very helpful especially when you have stress and worriness, are reciting زیارت آل یاسین and reciting bellow zekr a lot everyday. This is the zekr that Yunus prophet recited to get out of the whale stomach. Fastest way is speaking with Imam Mahdi for 2-3 minutes on your bed before sleeping each night. There is a Hadeeth that Imam Mahdi enjoys when young people talk with him.

I tried this method and I gaurantee it works.

images.jpeg

On 2/7/2018 at 12:38 AM, Guest Maysam said:

Salam! 
What have been the best duas to recite (or even tasbihs) in YOUR EXPERIENCE to calm your mind when anxiety, fear or worries start to take over? I've been working on myself alot lately, more than ever before but this is one issue I'm still struggling with. I could be having an incredibly productive day but then, out of nowhere a thought might pop up (worry about what could possibly go wrong etc.) and it kills so much time... I'm not on any meds, I'm not clinically depressed or anything... Just someone who worries alot. 

Dua Yastasheer has made a ginormous difference and I've decided to make it a part of my daily routine but what else to add? There are literally so many different options so I just wanted to know what has been working for you guys who have been through the same thing. Looking forward to your helpful replies - as always :) 

Maysam

Is your mother alive?

Salaam,

It is narrated, (the context of which is) that Imam al-Sadiq a.s said, when one is overwhelmed with worries, and anxiety they should repeat:

لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله العلي العظيم

la hawla wala quwata ila billah al-aliyu al-adheem

And All praise belongs to God, the All-Seeing, the All-Knowing, Lord of the heavens and the earth.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.