Sukaina Bhimani

Are Shias in Turkey safe

Rate this question

Question

6 answers to this question

I would be concerned for the safety of Shi'a in Turkey due to the increased tension between the Islamic Republic of Iran and Turkey. I fear a backlash for Shia in any part of the world because of this tension that seems to be rather intense at the moment. Erdogan certainly isn't helping to keep things calm, I swear if i met him I'd slap that him from Ankara to Istanbul. The Turks are openly supporting jihadists and no one cares. 

11 hours ago, peopleofchadar said:

I dont know if they are targeted but I think most population doesnt have alot of problems with shiasm - this is only 3rd hand info though

I'm agree with you & i said its a minority group but supports by Erdogan Government because he want to be a new leader of Sunni muslim countries such as Ghadafi  that even now is popular among Sunni Muslims that hate Wahabism & KSA.

8 minutes ago, Wholehearted Shi'a said:

Is Erdogan against Wahhabism?  @Ashvazdanghe

its vague for me but he wants to revive Ottoman empire glory that it was main enemy of Shia Safavid dynasti & Iran and in this way he has some conflicts with KSA but beside that he supports extremist Jihadi Groups .

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.