Enlightened Follower

Iranian women protest compulsory hijab

Rate this topic

8 minutes ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

Ny Times = Zionist media = biggest enemy of Shia 

The biggest enemy of a man calling themselves a Human! Not only Shias.

8 hours ago, Mishael said:

I myself was raised a Muslim I have never met Christian priests or met Christian elders or prayed in a church in my life why can't I do these things well according to Sharia I can't. Is that right to you we're discussing hijab in Muslim countries because other cultures do something doesn't mean you should do it too. Not all cultures force people to wear certain cloths that's biased information. Pre Islamic Iran did not have its own enforced dress code although women did cover up it wasn't something mandatory. Cultures preside certain dress codes doesn't mean they enforce it.

Nowadays in West we cant go outside naked so they enforce a kind of clothes to us and if we dont do that they will arrest you for  being against public modesty. Also this is wrong i heard many times people being asked by priests to have better clothes before to enter in a church and i dont think they will say to you you could wear nothing or totally like you want outside dude.

22 minutes ago, Hamodiii said:

@alidu78 

Brother, one question, and answer honestly?

Would you force your daughters to wear headscarf when they get 9? :/ Just asking? 

like humans learn to their children to wear correctly.

5 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

like humans learn to their children to wear correctly.

That's a good answer! I mean my family had their own experience with the issue of Hijab! It was solved, subhanallah in a way that you can call a miracle! Or rather it is a miracle! My point is... Instead of trying to just convince them, rise your hand and ask Allah for help! He accepts all duas, don't you remember?

Edited by Hamodiii

3 minutes ago, Hamodiii said:

That's a good answer! I mean my family had their own experience with the issue of Hijab! It was solved, subhanallah in a way that you can call a miracle! Or rather it is a miracle! My point is... Instead of trying to just convince them, rise your hand and ask Allah for help! He accepts all duas, don't you remember?

i think problem is that you are born in sweden which is among the most secular western country in the world so that doesnt help to be fine with islamic standards.

2 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

i think problem is that you are born in sweden which is among the most secular western country in the world so that doesnt help to be fine with islamic standards.

Yeah, It is. That is why I want to get out of here!

6 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Could i ask if there are many muslims and shias in sweden ?

Yeah, quite many actually, we have majalis like 10 mins from us with a car, It was organized by Iraqis before, now young people from Afghan take care of everything! It is a blessing! They are young, like around 20,  and they do everything! May Allah grant them success!

10 minutes ago, Hamodiii said:

Yeah, quite many actually, we have majalis like 10 mins from us with a car, It was organized by Iraqis before, now young people from Afghan take care of everything! It is a blessing! They are young, like around 20,  and they do everything! May Allah grant them success!

Yeah I heard that there are many Muslim refuges coming in Sweden and than in 2050 this country could be anything like 30 % Muslim. 

3 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Yeah I heard that there are many Muslim refuges coming in Sweden and than in 2050 this country could be anything like 30 % Muslim. 

Maybe not, the party that is the goverment atm is increasing, they despise Muslims! Cause Arabs come and ''steal'' their jobs and women. And the fact that happends in the media! They got like around 20% of the votes! When we don't work ''They say, you steal our money, and when we work, we steal their jobs, never ending circle!''.

Edited by Hamodiii

17 minutes ago, Hamodiii said:

Maybe not, the party that is the goverment atm is increasing, they despise Muslims! Cause Arabs come and ''steal'' their jobs and women. And the fact that happends in the media! They got like around 20% of the votes! When we don't work ''They say, you steal our money, and when we work, we steal their jobs, never ending circle!''.

Inshallah sweden will be one day in majority muslim.

On 2/5/2018 at 7:47 PM, Hamodiii said:

True, It has displayed on the west, the persian women change and become like the west, they blend in. They are really loved by the swedish people. 

You know why? Because they integrate with Swedes, they forget about their culture and religion, have you noticed that none of them are religious and all of them have Swedish names? 

1 hour ago, Mishael said:

Yes I myself think it's better to see women to cover inside the church but if a women doesn't want to cover her hair I can't force her too. If she wants to come in naked the priest should tell her no obviously. I'm not saying people can do whatever they want but atleast let people choose to wear a head scarve or not let them choose their religion let them practice their religion freely let them say as they wish without the threat of death.

You intolerant! You don't want that people do and wear what they want shame on you! 

More seriously here you are showing yourself that for you there must have some acceptable limits for modesty k  clothes. Just remember that Muslims have also limits but in different manners. It is simple as that. But i think I lost my time with you, you probably understand nothing of what I mean. 

1 hour ago, Walidgaleb said:

You know why? Because they integrate with Swedes, they forget about their culture and religion, have you noticed that none of them are religious and all of them have Swedish names? 

Some arabs have changed their names, but they only do that to get a job, otherwise they won't accept the appilcation... I will never change my name! If I did I would change it to Mahdi, for sure!

Just now, Hamodiii said:

Some arabs have changed their names, but they only do that to get a job, otherwise they won't accept the appilcation... I will never change my name! If I did I would change it to Mahdi, for sure!

I don’t mean to change, they are born with Swedish names. Iranian parents name their kids “Ida, Hanna, Emma” and so on, and arabs hold strongly to their culture and religion but it seems that the Iranians just let’s go if it. 

Good thing we have the NY times for the absolute truth regarding the Iranian peoples opinion... come on guys...

Every news agency has a owner and everyone has their own agenda. 

7 hours ago, Walidgaleb said:

Dont generalize please. My mother (Iranian) came to the country in 1988 and she still wears her hijab and she still has her name. But she also speaks the language of the land fluently and has a job.

1 minute ago, IbnSina said:

Dont generalize please. My mother (Iranian) came to the country in 1988 and she still wears her hijab and she still has her name. But she also speaks the language of the land fluently and has a job.

Sorry brother, I was just talking about my experience with my friends in Sweden who comes from Persian families. What country do you live in? 

I don’t mean to change, they are born with Swedish names. Iranian parents name their kids “Ida, Hanna, Emma” and so on, and arabs hold strongly to their culture and religion but it seems that the Iranians just let’s go if it. 

Some are like that, my neighbours are from Iran/Iraq, and they are religious people, I think. Their father is a shiekh.

Sorry brother, I was just talking about my experience with my friends in Sweden who comes from Persian families. What country do you live in? 

Are you swedish?

10 hours ago, Walidgaleb said:

From what I saw on social media and some friends living in Sweden most Iranians in Sweden are kuffars and murtads and think and acts exactly like swedes. 

On 2/6/2018 at 11:52 AM, Hamodiii said:

@alidu78 

Brother, one question, and answer honestly?

Would you force your daughters to wear headscarf when they get 9? :/ Just asking? 

@Hamodiii assalam brother.

yes i will do for many reasons.

O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves [part] of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

يٰۤـاَيُّهَا النَّبِىُّ قُلْ لِّاَزۡوَاجِكَ وَبَنٰتِكَ وَنِسَآءِ الۡمُؤۡمِنِيۡنَ يُدۡنِيۡنَ عَلَيۡهِنَّ مِنۡ جَلَابِيۡبِهِنَّ ؕ ذٰ لِكَ اَدۡنٰٓى اَنۡ يُّعۡرَفۡنَ فَلَا يُؤۡذَيۡنَ ؕ وَكَانَ اللّٰهُ غَفُوۡرًا رَّحِيۡمًا‏ ﴿33:59﴾