Enlightened Follower

Iranian women protest compulsory hijab

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, alidu78 said:

What current age are you talking about? So we are supposed to submit to western ideology? Just no. Think again about that. 

I do agree with this statement of yours, the western culture is nothing to be proud of or submitting to, it is full of foolishness. For instance, they abort their babies a lot yet they say omg, the Arabs used to bury their daughters alive, there's no difference.

About hijab, I think the west is going the wrong way, just people should think, what women are treated without hijab like? greedy eyes monitor them, analyze them whether they want it or not, but when they wear hijab it is like they are saying: "Hey, I am a human too, just listen what I am saying and don't think about my gender" and that's what makes it worth wearing and using.

P.S: most of those who convert to Islam are women, and most of them embrace hijab with open arms.

7 minutes ago, Hidaren said:

That picture is what she shared on her own Instagram page. Just look at the page owner's name.

So Hassan Rouhani never talke about this ?

4 minutes ago, Hamodiii said:

I am not saying that. We don't need to do anything, I am saying that we need to be more concious about what happends in the world, not just the islamic world. Imam Mehdi will come as a saviour for whole humanity, not just Shias, you know that, right? :/ Hope his reapperance is near! Inshallah! We are humans!

Ya Allah! Ya rahim!

Mahdi(af) not Mehdi.

Don't call him that please.

2 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

So Hassan Rouhani never talke about this ?

Hassan Rouhani is a disqualified president, he does nothing for the country and he is just buying time and abusing situations to misdirect the people's minds. He was the first man to force women to wear hijab in Iran as he wrote in his memoir book and later he said:" There are some who want to force women to wear hijab, I know them, they are villains and ... :D " just for the sake of a handful of votes.

And now the national currency value is decreasing and people seek an answer from him, to make a divergent, he uses everything he gets, once it is Imam Mahdi(af) by saying:" If Imam of Era comes, we will criticize him" the other time hijab.

BTW each day he says something to postpone answering and that's how he runs the country.

5 years ago he said I have a 100-days plan to fix the economy and now plenty of that 100 days has passed and he did nothing and every year he says:" Next year, the economy will be better and we will do ... in future and ... " :D

He reminds me of Gorbachev of the Soviet Union and Yeltsin as well.

21 minutes ago, Hidaren said:

Hassan Rouhani is a disqualified president, he does nothing for the country and he is just buying time and abusing situations to misdirect the people's minds. He was the first man to force women to wear hijab in Iran as he wrote in his memoir book and later he said:" There are some who want to force women to wear hijab, I know them, they are villains and ... :D " just for the sake of a handful of votes.

And now the national currency value is decreasing and people seek an answer from him, to make a divergent, he uses everything he gets, once it is Imam Mahdi(af) by saying:" If Imam of Era comes, we will criticize him" the other time hijab.

BTW each day he says something to postpone answering and that's how he runs the country.

5 years ago he said I have a 100-days plan to fix the economy and now plenty of that 100 days has passed and he did nothing and every year he says:" Next year, the economy will be better and we will do ... in future and ... " :D

He reminds me of Gorbachev of the Soviet Union and Yeltsin as well.

Well Iranians voted for him and I didn't understand so this poll was true or not finally ? 

4 minutes ago, Hamodiii said:

Why? What is the difference?

Mehdi: sth which is brought to someone as a gift

Mahdi: The most guided

1 minute ago, Hidaren said:

Mehdi: sth which is brought to someone as a gift

Mahdi: The most guided

Thanks, brother! Highly appreciated!

May Allah help you in this life and the next!

2 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Well Iranians voted for him and I didn't understand so this poll was true or not finally ? 

Such polls are never real ones, you can run a poll and everyone can join and vote, and luck is deeply involved here, a group of people might be more involved and a group might be totally absent, besides wanna know a real poll? wait for the Next Sunday, people of Iran are going to celebrate the revolution anniversary and that's what shows the reality about Iranian people's wish and belief.

3 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Can't force women to wear hijab let she who wants to wear it wear it.

They must wear it in an islamic country because like i said this is the islamic norm.

1 minute ago, Mishael said:

Slight correction there is no definite proof arabs would bury baby girls alive this all comes from Islamic scorches while even pre Islamic poetry doesn't record such events.

Qurab Surah Al-Takwir:

Capture.thumb.JPG.abf9e29aaa29b8c1472b0e88c68e9556.JPG

Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى never lies.

5 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Can't force women to wear hijab let she who wants to wear it wear it.

I think you are Christian, in that case, stop forcing nuns to wear hijab :D:D:D

If you are a jew, stop forcing them to wear burka.

50 minutes ago, Hidaren said:

I do agree with this statement of yours, the western culture is nothing to be proud of or submitting to, it is full of foolishness. For instance, they abort their babies a lot yet they say omg, the Arabs used to bury their daughters alive, there's no difference.

About hijab, I think the west is going the wrong way, just people should think, what women are treated without hijab like? greedy eyes monitor them, analyze them whether they want it or not, but when they wear hijab it is like they are saying: "Hey, I am a human too, just listen what I am saying and don't think about my gender" and that's what makes it worth wearing and using.

P.S: most of those who convert to Islam are women, and most of them embrace hijab with open arms.

Brother you mustread my post i explained that very well.

2 minutes ago, Hamodiii said:

@Hidaren 

@alidu78

WARNING!

Don't even argue with Mishael, he is stuck in his little world. He doesn't even understand! I tried, believe me.

I don't answer him for himself, but for others who read, sometimes someone say something untrue and if it left unanswered, others who are reading might think, he is right.

Then why do you ask for rights in Non Islamic countries all the time by that logic I have the right to call to ban Islam.

Most countries have some norms toward clothings and i didnt talk about banning any religion.

Just now, Hidaren said:

I don't answer him for himself, but for others who read, sometimes someone say something untrue and if it left unanswered, others who are reading might think, he is right.

Good point. Continue, brother! May Allah bless you! 

That's a good intention, mashallah!

3 minutes ago, Hamodiii said:

@Hidaren 

@alidu78

WARNING!

Don't even argue with Mishael, he is stuck in his little world. He doesn't even understand! I tried, believe me.

I know that this guy is an idiot i just try to explain my opinion and if he is not agree i will not really care.

Just now, alidu78 said:

Most countries have some norms toward clothings and i didnt talk about banning any religion.

True,

Beside that, In Quran it is said that when Adam and Eve disobeyed Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى, he punished them by removing their clothes. In fact the nudity is the first punishment for mankind.

And now, the west is punishing themselves :D

In the Bible it is said that Adam and Eve ate the fruit and understood they are nude and they wear something. Again, humanity is not being nude but being covered.

They wear by their own choice but if she chooses not to I can't force her unlike Muslims who force their women to wear hijab in Islamic countires that's the difference let the Muslim who wants to wear hijab wear it don't force it. I'm Christian not Jewish by the way Burka is against the Old Testament which doesn't describes the covering of the face as wrong so any Jews who do it are misguided themselves.

So if a woman want to go naked on the street it is ok ?

1 minute ago, alidu78 said:

I know that this guy is an idiot i just try to explain my opinion and if he is not agree i will not really care.

He believes that palestine was never a country? But the question is why is Israel trying to take over palestine? That's weird. 

Starting arguing with an ignorant, and you have already lost. - Imam Ali.

They wear by their own choice but if she chooses not to I can't force her unlike Muslims who force their women to wear hijab in Islamic countires that's the difference let the Muslim who wants to wear hijab wear it don't force it. I'm Christian not Jewish by the way Burka is against the Old Testament which doesn't describes the covering of the face as wrong so any Jews who do it are misguided themselves.

Then you haven't read the part which tells the story of Judas fornicating with her own daughter in law, who had worn a burka and he didn't recognize her under the sunlight :D.

It means one thing, the Burka they used to wear was so covered that one couldn't recognize who they are :D 

Read Bible sometimes for God's sake :D:D:D

Norms which include intolerance are not acceptable under any circumstances.

PS: insults seem very childish of you.

Well the ways you are talking in this forum dont give to us the envy to talk with you in a respective manner. Like i said everyone has his limit norms.

Who said naked? I just said if she doesn't want to cover her hair why should she?

We are talking about "tolerance to wear what we want or not" so if she wants to be naked why not after all ?

Who said naked? I just said if she doesn't want to cover her hair why should she?

bathing12.thumb.jpg.4762c12b4914930e34896d34d9783a38.jpg

Isn't it a painting of the old west? a beach ?women have no scarf yet they are not naked, what about now? they are naked except wearing a bikini.

Everything change slowly, if you don't fix a hole in a wall, it will make the wall collapse in the years to come.

bathing12.jpg