peopleofchadar

Going to Hajj - money to Saud Family ?

Rate this topic

so which is more preferential to shaitan: don't go for Hajj or [unknowingly] supporting the atrocities in yemen? i wish i know the answer. Since Quran already declares he is our open enemy, i'll choose his lesser preference, if forced to make a decision. Allah knows best.

9 hours ago, justAnothermuslim said:

salam bro

i believe you 100%. that's why i didn't comment on this point earlier. it's something to be expected when travelling, now or then.

to be blunt about it, the imams (as) need not pay anything to the umayyads or abbasids in order to perform hajj/umrah. :grin:

to put it bluntly, the Imams were not free loaders either.

8 hours ago, justAnothermuslim said:

so which is more preferential to shaitan: don't go for Hajj or [unknowingly] supporting the atrocities in yemen? i wish i know the answer. Since Quran already declares he is our open enemy, i'll choose his lesser preference, if forced to make a decision. Allah knows best.

If you or anyone is willing to ignore something that becomes wajib upon you, then so be it.

Personally, I think it is an abomination that anyone thinks they are above quranic edicts and know better than our Imams and our marajae who have all encouraged hajj..since it is wajib

16 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

Ridiculous thoughts brother. 

Our Imams did it, our marajae do it. Surely they know better than us.

I agree..and they are much stronger willed then I am..I am not saying it is bad to do it, I am saying I feel that I am not strong enough to not curse the oppressor  

Thats the thing : I knowingly cant give money to the same person, who sponsors atrocities in yemen, terrorist cells all over the world, killing of innocent, target killings in Pakistan, death and destruction to shia / (and some sunni) communities all over the world.....I would much rather use this money to go to ziyarat where my mind will be much more at peace  

46 minutes ago, peopleofchadar said:

lol..I am saying MY mind would be much more at peace. Maybe, I know MY mind more than you buddy. 

Yes you do brother. My mind would be at peace if I didn't have to pray Fajr so early every day but it's wajib so I have too.

25 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

Yes you do brother. My mind would be at peace if I didn't have to pray Fajr so early every day but it's wajib so I have too.

I am not a brother :)

I would be very uneasy if I knowingly missed a prayer. 

1 hour ago, peopleofchadar said:

I am not a brother :)

I would be very uneasy if I knowingly missed a prayer. 

sorry sister.

In the list of furh-e-deen, there salah (prayers), sawn (fasting), hajj (pilgrimage), etc.

If you are uneasy about missing salah knowingly, then you should be equally uneasy about missing another mandatory furh-e-deen provided you qualify for it. Please remember that you have to qualify for hajj; hajj does not have to qualify for you.

I am going to recuse myself from this topic now.

Good luck sister.

never said they (as) were free loaders. will you cool down....:(

to put it bluntly, the Imams were not free loaders either.

If you or anyone is willing to ignore something that becomes wajib upon you, then so be it.

Personally, I think it is an abomination that anyone thinks they are above quranic edicts and know better than our Imams and our marajae who have all encouraged hajj..since it is wajib

Edited by justAnothermuslim

never said they (as) were free loaders. will you cool down....:(

ho hummmm...hang on a minute. you wrote something bluntly:

On 2/8/2018 at 1:42 AM, justAnothermuslim said:

to be blunt about it, the imams (as) need not pay anything to the umayyads or abbasids in order to perform hajj/umrah. :grin:

I didn't ask you to cool down.

Goose...gander...good

I would never go on hajj while the Saudis are in control of Makkah and Medina it would mean giving money to the butchers of the Levant, Iraqi, and Yemeni people. May God give patience and strength to the innocent ones and destruction and hardship to the oppressors.