Walidgaleb

Ziyarat to Karbala and Najaf

Rate this question

Question

I want to know of others who’ve been to ziyarat (Karbala) Iraq before and your experience. How safe is it? Etc. Is the trip easy to organize and so on. Are you planning on going this year? 

Thx

Edited by ShiaChat Mod
Topic title was changed.

14 answers to this question

4 hours ago, IloveImamHussain said:

It is very safe.

A very thrilling and out-of-this-world experience.

It would be best if you organize your trip with a group.

What about terrorist bombings?

14 hours ago, Walidgaleb said:

I want to know of others who’ve been to ziyarat (Karbala) Iraq before and your experience. How safe is it? Etc. Is the trip easy to organize and so on. Are you planning on going this year? 

Thx

Why would you fear death when your niyyaa is pure! Man up! If you die to the path to heaven, then you are the lucky one! May Allah bless you! 

I will go there in the summer myself! Hope things goes well, I really want to walk! I want to touch his grave! 

Al-hamdiruillah shukr that we have Ahlulbayt!

10 hours ago, Walidgaleb said:

What about terrorist bombings?

Iraq has been completely cleared of ISIS Alhumdollilah. I went in December, it was very peaceful, had a wonderful stay. Iraqi people are very hospitable towards Ziayreen.

As for the terrorist bombings there aren't any happening, but personally, I wouldn't have cared about it. What better way to die than on a visit to Aba Abdillah(as). The hour of death is fixed, there is no escaping that.

Edited by starlight

3 hours ago, Hamodiii said:

Why would you fear death when your niyyaa is pure! Man up! If you die to the path to heaven, then you are the lucky one! May Allah bless you! 

I will go there in the summer myself! Hope things goes well, I really want to walk! I want to touch his grave! 

Al-hamdiruillah shukr that we have Ahlulbayt!

Brother I’ve sinned and my imaan has not been strong lately that’s why I fear death. I want to die pure, a hajjaj inshallah not the way I am now. 

Are you from Sweden? Do you go there with your family or with an organization/group/friends? 

17 minutes ago, starlight said:

Iraq has been completely cleared of ISIS Alhumdollilah. I went in December, it was very peaceful, had a wonderful stay. Iraqi people are very hospitable towards Ziayreen.

As for the terrorist bombings there aren't any happening, but personally, I wouldn't have cared about it. What better way to die than on a visit to Aba Abdillah(as). The hour of death is fixed, there is no escaping that.

I know that Daesh aren’t active anymore but what about zealous Sunni/wahabi individuals? 

I know what you mean I would feel that way after I’ve gone to hajj and so on, then I would not care about dying there. 

1 minute ago, Walidgaleb said:

I know that Daesh aren’t active anymore but what about zealous Sunni/wahabi individuals?

The places around Harrams are completely safe. The wahabbis daren't do anything with thousands of shias at the shrines 24x7. the security is tight and like I said earlier there is no escaping death.

14 minutes ago, Walidgaleb said:

Brother I’ve sinned and my imaan has not been strong lately that’s why I fear death. I want to die pure, a hajjaj inshallah not the way I am now. 

Are you from Sweden? Do you go there with your family or with an organization/group/friends? 

Yeah, we all have sinned, so have I? But INSHALLAH OUR LOVE FOR AHLULBAYT IS STRONG! Allah LOVES THE HUMAN WHO LOVES AHLULBAYT!

AL-HAMDIRUIALLAH SHUKR!

I will pray for you, brother!

Inshallah things goes well!

Edited by Hamodiii

23 hours ago, Walidgaleb said:

Thx

awesome experience. Highly recommend you to go.

Pretty safe.

I would advise you to go in a group if at all possible, they will take care of everything for you.

I went to Ziyara in November and Inshallahbwill be going again next month. I am Iraqi and I have relatives living in Iraq. I can tell you that most news you hear in the media is exaggeration. Iraq is safe especially karbala and Najaf alhamdulilah. I was able to go kadhmeya too. It was a beautiful experience as going to ziyara is like being in heaven but on earth. When you go you forget all troubles and it is so relaxing and calming sitting doing ziyara and reading duaas. I love it 

On 2/4/2018 at 11:43 PM, Walidgaleb said:

Thx

It is safe. It helps if you have people you know there and/or know arabic

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.