Jimmy Boy

Will Israel-Hizbollah war break out?

Rate this topic

Just now, Mishael said:

I'm assuming you being from Afghanistan which has reputation as a very hardline Sunni Salafi Jihadist country may have some personal problems with Sunnis because they might have done something to you in life.

Afghan sunnis were Hanafi. They are for the most part today except those that are employed for Jihad by Saudis and Co. 
Poor economic conditions, lack of any positive future prospect, less functioning governments, uneducated societies, segregated communities all provide a fertile breeding ground for terrorism in Sunni world. Money means job. Money means hope. Money means survival....even if it comes with guns and beheading people. So its really not some sort of a hatred against Sunnis but a mere reading of what is in front of me. no?

1 minute ago, Mishael said:

You reading all Sunnis by the ones infront of you is called being biased. I myself was treated like garbage by Salafis in my life doesn't mean all Muslims are like that.

Do you have reading problem? lol
That is the case all over the place...Syria, Libya, Mali, Nigeria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Central Asia and....

2 minutes ago, Mishael said:

You reading all Sunnis by the ones infront of you is called being biased. I myself was treated like garbage by Salafis in my life doesn't mean all Muslims are like that.

I was never treated like garbage in afg...not that it matters to what we are talking about- terrorism & terrorists.

12 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Saddams (who wasn't technically a hardline Sunni) time.

That’s a joke he was against Shias until last moment of his life :hahaha:

21 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Actually not everywhere Shia Jihadism is an issue in Syria and if anyone is to blame for jihadism in Syria its Bashar's oppressive government, what do you think drove so many desperate people to be recruited by Isis and Al Nusra? Libyas issue was due to western interference which allowed Salafis to take power while the Salafis themselves don't make up a large portion of Libyas population. Pakistan chose to be an ally of Saudi and in turn became influenced by them so it's pretty much their fault. Afghansitan Salafis were due to western interference aswell cough cough mujahideen. All I see is you blaming Sunnis however.

I, coming from Afghanistan- a place where all this started, of firm belief that armed social movements in modern world is not possible without big money. big money + bad economy = terrorism...big money represents big interests.....whether Hafez ul Asad had slapped a Sunni guy back in the day or how Bashar Al Asad is wearing grey suits to 'activate' those movements are immaterial and frankly food for the stupid. And I try not to be stupid.

22 minutes ago, Mishael said:

You seem to be blaming Sunnis and blaming them for all Islamic terrorism while Shias are just as guilty of terrorism. Cough cough Yemen cough cough Iraq.

You sound weird...why bring all these emotive variables in to the debate? I am not blaming anyone. I am telling you what is out there because you are not able to see.

The day I see a shia behead someone, or blow up markets, or run over people with big trucks, or behead children is the day I would denounce them. sunni, shia, xian jew etc have nothing to do with things...its terrorism and terrorists that I am talking about.

The problem Israel is having is that Fatemiyoon, Zeynabioon, rev guard and hezb are now walking distance from the Golan heights, gateway between iran and leb is now open with Iraq and Syria in between, whilst Yemen can potentially close down straight of bab al mandab on command. 

They might not engage in straight up war, but they already tried unleashing ISIS, it backfired, they will try something else. 

Unfortunately some muslims will be fooled, some wont and will have to sacrifice blood...to save the day..again.

1 minute ago, Mishael said:

they already have an army strong enough to take both Syria and Hezbollah on.

You Disappointed Me Brother, i wonder where do you live that you didn't hear anything about Israel and Hezbullah Wars or Attacks between them? Even Trump knows whats going and what happened before, you missed his speech before the election? Anyway.

Israel doesn't need the US but the US needs Israel like how the Byzantine empire and Sassanid empire depended on the Ghassanids and Lakhmids to act as their buffer states but believe me Israel does not need the US.

Sorry Brother but i don't believe You, i believe my experience , my martyr brothers in Syria and Lebanon and i believe my dear leader, Imam Khamenei h.a

Edited by Haimid

25 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Lol they do that in Iraq, Syria, and Yemen. Anyways your going to later say they aren't doing anything and blame it on Sunnis so as I said not interested in discussing the same thing over and over.

for he who sees there is only one moon...for the blind there are many with various shapes and colors and...

you would see the world bit more clearly if you did not see it in terms of shia, sunni, muslim, jew etc but in terms of humanity vs beheaders/terrorists.

18 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Lol Israel released Isis. Israel has no motive to do that they already have an army strong enough to take both Syria and Hezbollah on. Isis is a Saudi and Khaleeji creation that America does not fight and allows to exist for the purpose of reckong havoc on the enemies of the US in the Middle East. By the way name me one thing Isis has done differently then what Khalid ibn Walid did in the original Islamic conquests. By the way Isis kills Israeli citizens on the border with Egypt. Isis is a creation of Khaleej countries the biggest terrorist nations not Israel.

1. Strong Army? When did Israel have a strong army? They got their behinds handed to them in 2006.

2. Khaliji countries and Israel are best friends. Specially Saudi. Even the west admits Israel had a hand in creation of ISIS, but i guess there is always that one person ;) 

3. We are shias, you mentioning khalid means nothing to us.

4. The only reason you are still around is that i find your arrogance and ignorance slightly amusing. But due to the increased amount of complaints against you, im letting you know so you wont be surprised if your login doesn't work. 

47 minutes ago, Mishael said:

I believe Israel's countless victories against the Arab armies when the odds were always against them kind of proves they can survive on their own. The US constantly sucking up to Israel also shows the US needs Israel while Israel does not need the US. Does the US actually like Israel no since the West sucks up to people when opportunity can be found wheather in Saudi or Israel despite both countries that are allies of the US having completely different ruling styles and are not friends with each other.

lol...Israel's countless victories...Israel doesnt need America...lol..The day, the day america even for a second backs out of supporting of Israel, it will no longer cease to exist. Israel is america's b----, every kid knows this.  

39 minutes ago, Mishael said:

West will say as much stuff as they want to say. You mean in 2006 when Hezbollah lost more then a 1000 soldeiers while Israel lost a 100 and destroyed half of Lebanon while Israel was virtually untouched. Khaleeji countries are supporting Hamas and Palestinian terror groups which bomb Israel and no body in Saudi likes Israel people hate Israel more then Iran there. I don't know why your throwing some insults right now you people seem to expect me to go along with the Iranian narrative of things without question. 

You have a strange way of defining victory. While rest of the world including most israelli officals and generals agree that they got embarrassed, you define it as a victory. 

Are you a flat earther too?

Just now, Mishael said:

You forget America was not there during 1948 or six day war infact America didn't even establish close ties with Israel until the early 1970s. Israel vs the whole Arab league and Israel emerges the victor. US needs Israel who acts as the shield of the US in the Middle East. Israel develops its own technology such as the Iron dome aswell.

"America was not there"....ofcourse it was..it had just been fighting the Nazis in the world war and was providing security to the jews running away from them...lol America has always funded, supported and helped Israel. Ofcourse not saying American doenst want  Israel..but its not because of Israel being the superpower ...instead its the opposite. The sheer number of forces Arab countries have, and the fact that its surrounded by muslim countries, if muslim countries wanted ( and they werent in bed with America in the back channel), Isreal wouldve had no chance to succeed. 

1 hour ago, Mishael said:

no body in Saudi likes Israel people hate Israel more then Iran there. I don't know why your throwing some insults right now you people seem to expect me to go along with the Iranian narrative of things without question. 

Hi first if you look at social media you will hate of Iran is more than Israel on social media if they hate to Israel it was be perished now:grin:

nobody can scape his destiny & death by hiding himself beyond any cind of Iran Dome & it will be his grave Insha Allah.

& whitout support of USA by Money from American Tax payers & life of poor soldiers of USA  , Israel won’t survive more than a month.:NH:

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

11 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Clearly you don't know history 1948 war Israel completely annihilated the Arab armies America didn't actually statrt providing military support for Israel until the 1970s. Arabs were also being backed by the Soviet Union during many of the wars. The Arabs have never really had their own super power moments even Iraq at Saddams time which Arabs claim was such a strong army got beat badly by the Iranian army plus it had support from almost every nation while Iran had Russia only and had just come out from a revolution. Numbers don't win a battle Israels strategy and also the incompetence of the Arabs armies won them the war. By the way who fights Hezbollah for the US who fights Bashar Al Assad on the behalf of the US Israel does you might say doesn't the US have a big enough army to do that themselves well yes but why get their hands dirty and let their reputation be ruined in the eyes of the world like in Iraq when Israel can do it for them and get the blame for it.

Please read again..US and UK allowed jews and Holocaust survivors ( jews) to join Israel ...otherwise Israel wouldve getting beaten badly - 

"During the 1948 War, around 10,000 Jews were forced to evacuate their homes from Arab dominated parts of former Mandatory Palestine.[226] But in the three years from May 1948 to the end of 1951, 700,000 Jews settled in Israel, mainly along the borders and in former Arab lands,[21] doubling the Jewish population there.[227] Of these, upwards of 300,000 arrived from Asian and North African nations.[228][229] Among them, the largest group (over 100,000) was from Iraq. The remaining came mostly from Europe, including 136,000 from the 250,000 displaced Jews of World War II living in refugee camps and urban centers in Germany, Austria, and Italy,[230]and more than 270,000 coming from Eastern Europe,[231] mainly Romania and Poland (over 100,000 each). On the establishment of the state, a top priority was given to a policy for the "ingathering of exiles", and the Mossad LeAliyah Bet gave key assistance to the Jewish Agency to organize immigrants from Europe and the Middle East, and arrange for their transport to Israel. For Ben-Gurion, a fundamental defect of the State was that 'it lacked Jews" 

Israeli Forces 1948[173]
Initial strength 29,677
4 June 40,825
17 July 63,586
7 October 88,033
28 October 92,275
2 December 106,900
23 December 107,652
30 December 108,300

50 minutes ago, Mishael said:

..... not accomplished but the war until today still strokes fear into Hezbollah because they know in the event of 

ehhhh, you don't know much about Hezbollah then do you? 

You aren't making any sense either, so either you are trolling, or just argue for the sake of arguing.

Hezbollah objective - Embarrass Israel - Accomplished
Israel Objective - Finish off Hezbollah, make Lebanese population hate Hezbollah - Failed

IDF itself claims between 600-800 hezbollah soldiers died, you say 1000. 
Haaretz reported that only 187 died. You say 1000. 
Hezbollah itself says no more than 250 died. 

Just admit it, it was an embarrassement for Israel to have to pull out like they did, and they didn't even put a dent in Hezbollah, only made it stronger. Every military, including Israelli knows this, but you still hold on to your arguments that are not only innaccurate, but also very fantasy rich. 

23 minutes ago, Mishael said:

All of them are right wing & pro Israel 

Sites but in Holy Quran said that the Zionists only fights with muslims just when they behind their strongholds altough it seems that are unite but really they don't have agreement with each other & afterwards they will be defeated very serious 

If you even ignore Holy Quran in prediction by nosteradamus  it said that they will be defeated by the sea as recently Israel said their next war with Hizbullah will take place in sea.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2006/jul/14/syria.israelandthepalestinians2

http://www.thetower.org/article/the-new-hezbollah-israels-next-war-will-be-a-godawful-mess/

https://www.google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-hezbollah-military-drill-lebanon-idf-defence-force-war-simulation-syria-iran-a7930461.html%3famp

https://www.google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/voices/new-war-middle-east-israel-hezbollah-lebanon-iran-syria-donald-trump-us-administration-conflict-a7670126.html%3famp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.haaretz.com/amp/israel-news/israeli-army-to-simulate-war-with-hezbollah-in-largest-drill-in-decades-1.5448168

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

2 hours ago, Mishael said:

Sorry my bad Hezbollah lost a bit less then a 1000 you are correct on that, my mistake the sources I looked at counted both the Lebanese civilians and Hezbollah in one group. IDF did however complete one of its objectives which was to stop Hezbollah rocket fire from reaching northern Israel which was a success. The Israeli army did however still inflict the most casualties and Hezbollah at the same time did not gain anything from the war infact it lost more then gained and Israel however strategically failed in its other goals it succeeded in inflicting a major wound on Hezbollah. Lebanese population already hate Hezbollah clearly you don't know Lebanese Hezbollah is only popular with the shia community and gets mixed opinion form the Druze. Most non Shia Lebanese detest Hezbollah.

They didnt stop the rockets, they just stopped firing them. As soon as they threatened beyond haifa, Israel suddenly wanted a peace deal. It's a good idea to read beyond your hand picked sources. 

Clearly you pretend to know Lebanon. "lebanese population already hate Hezbollah". This is the same kind of quote i would expect from someone like you, along with White helmets saving children.........and Israel stands up for human rights(By helping wounded ISIS henchmen in their hospitals). You already "corrected" yourself so many times, which was my objective. You aren't to be taken seriously and just argue for the sake of arguing without any academic purpose whatsoever. 

14 hours ago, Mishael said:

I've been to Lebanon people there don't like Hezbollah 

Obviously there are those that love Hezbollah and those that hate them in Lebanon. But those that love them are far more right in their positions than their opponents who hates them for inaccurate & imported reasons...Hence, with the true love of their community behind them, they matter more and this is why they are the strongest group in the country.

18 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Actually they are the strongest group due to much foreign support without it you think Hezbollah would even exist? They don't have the love of the community even shia intellectuals are against Hezbollah.

if money and guns made powerful today Qatar backed Nusra or Saudi backed Jaish Islam or Saudi itself would have been powerful.

Saudi has had the highest per capita military spending in the world- and yet 3 Nusra guys and 4 ISIS terrorists could take over the entire kingdom if not for the US.

That's because Iran and Syria is way better and smarter in military training and military might then Saudi. Saudi doesn't depend on its military because up until recently Saudi thought of itself as untouchable especially with America behind it. Hezbollah are trained by Ian and are armed by Iran, where do you think the rockets fired on the Israeli army came from? Saudi doesn't focus on its military might at all infact Yemen is Saudis first real war against an actual enemy and it's failing.

Is Iran better in training than the US or Israel as well?

3 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Saudi doesn't focus on its military might at all

spending 3 times more than US or Israel per capita on military is not focus enough for you? You think they should instead really get in a room and focus...focus...focus...and poof we'd have new superpower in the block. 

5 minutes ago, Mishael said:

You honestly think saudi would focus on military there's a reason why its army is kept weak since all the Gulf monarchy counties are afraid of military coups in favor of a republic like what happened in the rest of the Arab world. I'm pretty sure if the US is actually training Saudi they wouldn't be a horrible army. Not all parts of the Saudi army are bad however the air force is pretty good and is actually doing successful operations in Yemen the ground force and Navy not so much. Discipline, experience and leadership is something the Saudi army lacks while Hezbollah has. The soldier of Hezbollah believes if he dies he will go to jannah not many Saudi soldiers are like that believe me and when your in a war that really help to be religiously motivated.

what are we talking about again? I am lost....you seriously need to learn how to compose a thought, present your ideas properly, and stay on one topic...cuz otherwise you'd be awfully confused like you are now as you do not know what you are talking about- you are like ok Camp A is good and Camp B is bad and everything else does not make sense....thats also a very lazy way to live one's life.