Jimmy Boy

Will Israel-Hizbollah war break out?

Rate this topic

37 minutes ago, Mishael said:

If you don't believe me go to Syria yourself and ask some Syrians in Homs and Aleppo what they think of Hezbollah and Iranian intervention of Syria yourself but don't expect some smiles. I mean if you seem to support Hezbollah so much why don't you "liberate Syria with them" I'm sure Syrians would love to have you blow up their country.

Syrians run to take selfies with hizbullah when they see them... they invite them to banquets and treat them as heroes...  syrian women have married hizbullah men... but im sure you know more being in saudi arabia and getting  your news from a box 

42 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Lol certainly not my uncle he hates you guys since you guys support the very regime which killed his relatives in Syria. By the way I haven't met one Syrian who likes Hezbollah in Syria.

have you ever left saudi arabia?

@Jimmy Boy

26 minutes ago, Mishael said:

so I have undying respect for Israel and the way it stands up to Arab Islamic colonialism and the hypocritical policies of the Western world. 

hahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

man saudi has really screwed up this world... please stay away from Lebanon.

7 hours ago, Mishael said:

For you to call Sunnis potential takfiris proves you've got some personal stuff with Sunnis and proves you must be pretty hateful? There are also international laws against military coup which is how Hafez Al Assad and his family came to power in Syria. Hezbollah along with Bashar Al Assad starved thousands of Syrians in Madaya which was a known event around the world, are you gong to deny that too? Probably based on you believing Hezbollah propaganda you will ignore all the facts. By the way look at the polls most Syrians want Hezbollah and Iran out of Syria.

Meaning ^ that you cant put forth any sort of evidence against Hezbollah and are instead punching in the dark world of mass media headlines.

Lets put it this way-

You as a Christian- would you be beheaded if you were taken hostage by a Daesh or Nusra terrorist groups or Hezbollah...who is more likely to chop your head off?

7 hours ago, Mishael said:

For you to call Sunnis potential takfiris proves you've got some personal stuff with Sunnis and proves you must be pretty hateful? 

I am not stupid to hate terrorists and waste my energy for their stupidity. What I said was based on the fact that it takes most sunnis money + guns o turn to takfirism and terrorize folks. These guys who are about to behead the child in the pic were Sunnis only few years ago...and this is my definition of terrorists.

download.jpeg

and let me tell you that if not for Hezbollah..the boy in the pic could very well be you or your family members in Lebanon.

Edited by Wahdat

6 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Yasser Habib inciting Shia to revolt against the Gulf states all though I think the Gulf states are oppressive but by definition inciting violence is terrorism and we've all seen how many times this guys called Sunnis kaafirs and made takfir on them.

Yaser al Habib & his crew are against other Shias & mainstream shia scholars of Najaf & Qom their headquarters are in London that from there they also calls other shia marjas as Kuffars as like as theit behavior against sunnis & christians. 

21 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Generalizing Sunnis by calling them terrorists is pretty biased not all Islamic terrorists are Sunnis and it's not always done by Sunnis. Hezbollah might not behead me just starve me in a room or evict me to some place or perhaps end me with a bullet to the head. Why didn't Hezbollah speak out when Syria was assasinating the leaders of Lebanon. I'd call blowing up a prime minister (we all know Hezbollah and Syria did it so don't give the excuse they didn't kill Hariri), although I don't like Hariri I'd say assassinating him like that is the definition of terrorism. Hezbollah is hated by most Christians and Sunnis go and ask any Christian and see if he likes Hezbollah. Infact it's support only stems mainly from the Shia community who now make up the majority of Lebanon. The thousands who were starved and killed in Madaya is evidence against Hezbollah's war crimes in Syria. Houthis are also pretty much a terrorist group backed by Iran since I once thought that most Yemenis liked a Houthis up this is not the case as I know they terrorize Yemenis and also give Saudi an excuse to blow up Yemen and annex more of it and they also evict what remains of Yemen's ancient Jewish community. For you to blame Sunnis for all Islamic terrorism is pretty dumb. If not for Hezbollah that boy wouldn't even be in that situation. One of Irans leading Shia clerics said protesters should be hanged sounds like a terrorist to me.

http://www.thebaghdadpost.com/en/story/23345/Iranian-Shia-cleric-says-protesters-should-be-hanged

Yasser Habib inciting Shia to revolt against the Gulf states all though I think the Gulf states are oppressive but by definition inciting violence is terrorism and we've all seen how many times this guys called Sunnis kaafirs and made takfir on them.

sorry...i do not speak emotions.
Goes to show your hatred is misplaced and that there is a sea of difference between Hezbollah and the Crazies. 
In summa- you have failed to back  your hate with solid evidence which pushed you to write paragraphs upon paragraphs & hypotheticals instead of a yes or a no or evident proof. I wanted to distinguish between Hezbollah and the Crazies who you categorize as one...whic i did.

The rest is your problem- Happy Hating.

34 minutes ago, Mishael said:

unfortunately Yasser Habib isn't the only one of your scholars who is like that.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20170517-shia-cleric-iraq-christians-infidels-who-must-convert-or-be-killed/

A group of scholars have such extremist

Ideas as like as other Zionists & wahabi scholars butfinal word  is for marajis that they do not support them.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Just now, Mishael said:

If your going to talk emotions then please stop calling Sunnis terrorists only person hating is you calling Sunnis takfiris. Madaya was a massacre of peopl but only people who buy the stuff Hassan Nasrallah sells in Al Manar would deny it happening. Everyone except Shias know Hezbollah is a terrorist organization why do you think their being tried for so many war crimes anyways I grow tired of arguing with people without logic.

The day you or anyone else provide evidence that Hezbollah is running civilians with big trucks, blows up markets with the intent to kill max civilians, beheads folks for not being shia, destroys historical monuments, get their children to behead as some sort of pious trophy is the day I will believe that yes they are terrorists.....until then forgive me for having an eye of my own that sees the world.

6 minutes ago, Mishael said:

If your going to talk emotions then please stop calling Sunnis terrorists 

This is not some sort of hippie contest where everyone wins. Its reality. 100% of the crazies that are going stone age on humanity were regular god fearing sunnis only few years ago....hence the use of the term potential.
Its not normative to be fuelled by emotions, my view is based on empirical evidence. You could see it too if you could have an open eye and a neutral mind.

9 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Did you see the video of your Sunni scholar talking about oppression in Iran.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cZCQoM9XGHk

I know This channel it's an anti shia (wahabi)channel that propagates hatred against Shias without any true & reliable source.

Your sources are unreliable that they change meaning of words of Shia scholars by their biased  editings of their talks.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Just now, Mishael said:

lol everyone knows the massacre committed in Madaya when Hezbollah and the forces of Bashar Al Assad starved and killed thousands of Syrians that's my evidence. You ignoring it won't erase the children killed by Hezbollah in Madaya and many other places.

forget about what people say about what people said based on what other people said.

You want to prove your point? Put forth solid evidence. Otherwise keep on keeping on.

1 minute ago, Mishael said:

Woah my oh my are you a really biased person to call Sunnis potential terrorists well I'm really not interested in hearing your Anti Sunni conspiracies.

where did i say anything anti-sunni?

Yeah I'm not really interested in arguing with a person who calls Sunnis potential terrorists and defends the atrocities of Hezbollah in Syria.

subtitles:

'I cant put forth any evidence of Hezbollah acting like the Crazies...hence I am talking gibberish.'

What I said was based on the fact that it takes most sunnis money + guns o turn to takfirism and terrorize folks. These guys who are about to behead the child in the pic were Sunnis only few years ago...and this is my definition of terrorists. This is not some sort of hippie contest where everyone wins. Its reality. 100% of the crazies that are going stone age on humanity were regular god fearing sunnis only few years ago....hence the use of the term potential.

Let reality and truth trump all...

First- isnt that all True? If not, what part of it is wrong? Enlighten me.

Why don't you answer me on what happened in Madaya?

I do not know what Madaya is and I am not interested in it but I am sure that if I looked into it I would find that your take is absolutely wrong.

we are talking about today...for that is affecting humanity today...its not a feces throwing contest you know.

2 minutes ago, Mishael said:

The fact you use the term Takfiri to refer to Sunnis kind of proves my point.

I based that on the argument that more than 90% of wahabi takfiri terrorists of today were regular sunnis and not wahabis only few years ago. Wahabism did not exist in Syria or Afghanistan or Nigeria or Iraq or Pakistan or Europe or...no?

Just now, Mishael said:

Don't know what happened there then do some reading before talking about Hezbollah being moral.

Like I said- you are unable to see clearly what is infront of you..(Syria)...How am I to waste my time in looking at the past and prove you wrong.

If Hezbollah was immoral, they would have vanished like other immorals... dont underestimate the power of morality. You can never be truly powerful as Hezbollah is today by being immoral.

14 minutes ago, Mishael said:

lol everyone knows the massacre committed in Madaya when Hezbollah and the forces of Bashar Al Assad starved and killed thousands of Syrians that's my evidence. You ignoring it won't erase the children killed by Hezbollah in Madaya and many other places.

Ironycaly most of the victims of Madaya were shia muslims

This is from a neutral source that is christian nor shIA nor sunni so all of your claims until now were void because you just act emotionaly with false sources for your claims

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-syria-fuah-siege-20160922-snap-story.html%3foutputType=amp massacre is inevitable': Punishing siege drags on for two Shiite villages in Syria

By NABIH BULOS
SEP 23, 2016 | 3:00 AM
BEIRUT

'A massacre is inevitable': Punishing siege drags on for two Shiite villages in Syria
Aid is strewn across the ground in the town of Orum al-Kubra on the outskirts of Aleppo the morning after a deadly airstrike. (Omar Haj Kadour / AFP/Getty Images)

Ammar Hammood was shopping at the market when he got word that his 9-year-old son, Haidar, had been shot by a sniper while playing near his house in the northwestern Syrian town of Fuah.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-syria-fuah-siege-20160922-snap-story.html%3foutputType=amp

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Just now, Mishael said:

Yet your here generalizing Sunnis calling them potential terrorists and jihadists and wonder why they don't like Shias?

do you have reading problem? I said I based my view on the figures infront of me. If 90% of dogs bark then its safe to say that 100% of dogs bark. no? nothing pro or anti dog.

24 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Jihadist Sunnis infront of you doesn't mean 100% of Sunnis are Jihadist terrorists no? The sad part is you show no remorse to Hezbollahs massacres until now Hezbollah has taken no responsibility for its massacre in Madaya or many other places in Syria. 

When a person pretends that sleeps you can not wake up him as you just want to show your hatred against Hizbullah by any intension that you have & will never satisfy from evidences & just insist on your blind hatred opinion.

30 minutes ago, Mishael said:

do you have reading problem? I said I based my view on the figures infront of me. If 90% of dogs bark then its safe to say that 100% of dogs bark. no? nothing pro or anti dog.

Comparing Sunnis to dogs aswell is quite low.

That was more like a drawing for you to get your attention. If you go back I said potential. Potential meaning its very easy to sway sunnis to turn wahabi takfiri with guns and money. Isnt that the case?

Just now, Mishael said:

That's what we call prejudiced in any language

You can call what you will...but is it not true that areas today infected with takfirism- NWFP Pakistan, Afghanistan, Caucuses, Central Asia, Syria, Libya, Sinai, Yemen, and Iraq were regular sunnis (Hanafi, Deobandi, and Shafee schools) only few years ago?