Jimmy Boy

Will Israel-Hizbollah war break out?

Rate this topic

8 hours ago, Mishael said:

Neither did Hassan Nasrallah. True Israel didn't accomplish its goals but Lebanon is still trying to recover and Hezbollah lost more then a thousand members and learned never to mess with Israel so I would call that a victory. 

What exactly are you doing in this forum????

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Boy said:

What exactly are you doing in this forum????

He's allowed to express his views, free speech. I disagree with them completely, but it's wrong to ban people unless they start getting abusive and what not. 

16 hours ago, Mishael said:

Aslong as this continues in Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza nothing the spells out peace will come.

Hi ,Iran gov tries to do things based on Islam but can't accomplish it It is not allowed in Islam that  muslims  take non muslims as their leaders , Israel receives many supports from USA  

& Israel & Zionists count other people that are not from race & religion always as second citizens or lower & who sympathize with any oppressor from past or current & Future will be counted as them the Arab or non Arab Muslims that accepts Israel Gov is same as Zionists .     

41 minutes ago, Mishael said:

With or without the US Israel can survive. Iran is one to talk about oppression when you guys don't even allow your Sunni mufti to leave the country and don't allow christians to publish works in Persian and treat Bahai like second class citizens and ban zoroastrians from converting people and force women to wear hijab. Iran beat up peaceful protesters and put them in jail and spends more money on guns and interference in Arab countries then the well being of its people. So you should speak about your country before Israel.

Salam first Sunni mufti of Iran travels to many countries & never banned from traveling & other religions allow to publish their books but can't promote their religion to new people  and Bahaism is not a  real religions it invented by GB & Russia during Qajar dynasty that their main base is located at Israel territory also Zoroastrian never been second class citizens & I have a Zoroastrian background & still a group of my family are Zoroastrian & for the issues of gov I don't say its a prefect regime & we just see at a temporary Gov before coming of Imam Mahdi (aj) that before him everyone & everygroup specially Shia muslims from any group & rank will be examined & exposes that they without Imam Mahdi (aj) can't reach to real justice & freedom.   

29 minutes ago, Mishael said:

PS the Syrian rebels are no better then Bashar

Hi you always mix truth with lie .Bahaism history is obvious & they always act as agents of Israel but in Iran still exists & other religions  not excute as it happens about other religions at KSA puppet of Israel but we respect them & it was always people from other religions killed by Wahabi ISIS Fighters but Shia militia always saves them but you you don’t accept it & try to show opposite of it & backing of Bashar is a strategical  matter & he is not a favorite person for me & other Iranians . If Nasrollah was in approach of Israel they definitely martyred him so far specially now & presence on these meeting  was not obligatory for him so there is no problem that he doesn’t attend on them it’s a part of Taqiya. 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

4 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Bahai have the right to practice their faith wheather you like them or not if you say they don't then you have no place to talk about Israel.

I’m against Bahaism in any form of it but shia militia never killed Sunnis & Yazidis & Christians & I’m don’t say that Iran is totally free if someone becomes apostate & declares it publicity his punishment after a period of time is execution & becoming a martyre is a high status but by not exposing ourselves in such situations this is way of ISIS fighters that below up themselves in such manner because they don’t believe in Taqiya.

8 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Hamas kidnaps Israelis and suicide bombs people and treats Palestinians like garbage and your government supports them. 

Hamas is a Sunni group that affected by ISIS but Hizbullah is a shia group that like previous posts you by intension mix truth & lie in the way that you want & you can in all social media such as YouTube  that Shias are supporters of other religions & looks like you are a pro-isrelly that accepts their lies blindly.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

40 minutes ago, Mishael said:

And who is the biggest supporter of Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood...?

I support Hizbullah not these two groups that supports by KSA.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

38 minutes ago, Mishael said:

And who is the biggest supporter of Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood...?

Feels like you support IsIs and Hamas, cause you keep assuming that we support them! One bullet through an innocent human is a one way ticket to hell.

Try to understand what ''Defending'' and ''Attacking'' means? Do you even have any idea who caused Shah go back to power? The Americans and Britians, cause they wanted oil.

1 minute ago, Mishael said:

Iran supports Hamas and Ikhwan Saudi is mixed with Hamas but it does not donate money to them like Iran Saudi usually supports PLO and recently the Mufti of Saudi declared Hamas a terrorist organization so I think KSA relations with Hamas are over.

That is all a game, manipulation does exist, you know that, right? Well, If we say that Saudi has no connection with Hamas whatever? Then what about IsIs? And why is America training IsIs soilder, so called sunnis? I BET SAUDI HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS? It is all our fault! We Shia get killed by the west and Sunnis! And now you are trying to defend sunnis? That is the problem in the whole world? Despite the fact that we can only blame the west cause they are nothing without the middle east, they keep up the conflict between Shia and Sunni to continue to take the oil.

IT IS ALL FOR MONEY!

20 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Saudi supports Isis but that doesn't give Iran a free pass to support Shia terrorists either. If Irans defending why does it interfere in the affairs of all of its neighboring countries...?

Who are the Shia terrorists and whom have they terrorized?

54 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Houthis and Hezbollah and the various Shia groups of Iraq. Terrorist by definition is one who terrorizes innocent people both Houthis and Saudi Arabia terrorize people in Yemen and Houthis recruit teenagers by force while Hezbollah uses Lebanon as a military base to declare war on Israel whenever they feel like it.

Lets stay on Lebanon before voyaging into the chaos in Yemen or Iraq.
1- When did Hezbollah declare war and on whom?
2- And how can you, in good conscience, rank Hezbollah, a party that is in alliance with the BIGGEST Christian political party in the Middle East, the same to the crazies that Saudis fund that destroy churches and would behead the 'infidel Christians' en mass if not for the Hezbollah front?
3- Last but not least, who has Hezbollah terrorized?

Edited by Wahdat

5 hours ago, Wahdat said:

Lets stay on Lebanon before voyaging into the chaos in Yemen or Iraq.
1- When did Hezbollah declare war and on whom?
2- And how can you, in good conscience, rank Hezbollah, a party that is in alliance with the BIGGEST Christian political party in the Middle East, the same to the crazies that Saudis fund that destroy churches and would behead the 'infidel Christians' en mass if not for the Hezbollah front?
3- Last but not least, who has Hezbollah terrorized?

Mishael is a lost soul, don't bother with him much.. he has no bassira.. this is what led him to leave islam

1 hour ago, Jimmy Boy said:

While we keep talking,Israel has attacked Syrian targets near Damascus onece again! Doesn't Assad have any prideleft? He NEVER retaliates.

Yeah he should bomb them back and then start an unnecessary war , there is no need to provoke another conflict, I think Hezbollah understands that some equipment will be bombed but in the geostrategic sense it won't change the outcome of the war. Israel has also said the same they carry out limited strikes, but they limit the possibility of war by keeping the focus on these strikes now and then without doing anything to cross the line, like for example attacking Hezbollah in Lebanon, that would result in retaliation, and it did in early 2015, Hezbollah returned fire and then a ceasefire was declared after. It's not wise to start a war over some equipment being bombed. 

Edited by Mohamed1993

Listen, Hezbullah is part of Wilayat al faqih,... that is no secret. As part of wilayat al Faqih they adhere to the leader Syd Ali Khamanei. Wilayat al Faqih has never instigated a war ever. The western powers have started a campaign against Syria, they painted it as a revolution in disguise as a way to break the axis of resistance between Iran and Lebanon because that is the only land route between the two and Assad allows the transfer of weapons between the two. The west and ksa paid billions to syrian mercenaries to fight as well as swarmed Syria with satanic wahhabis disguised as muslims. All the groups over there are wahhabis under different labels. All of them were bred to hate and kill shias. They are there under the pretext of fighting the shia axis and not "liberating" Syria. They have shown their true colors by attacking Sayyeda Zeinab shrine and even tried to attack Lebanon numerous of times. If anyone here still thinks USA and KSA want democracy in Syria they are flat out idiots. Syd Khamanei has made a fatwa to kill the takfiri terrorist and deemed it a legal jihad. Hizbullah first went to Syria to protect the shrine of Sayyed Zeinab and then continued to rid it of takfiris. They are there as allies of Assad and have every right to be there as long as the Syrian regime allows it, which it does. The rest of the apes have no right to be in Syria.. So @Mishael im sorry hizbullah are terrorizing your apes... I hope they continue to do so until every last one of them is dead. Hizbullah is an islamic resistance, they do not go around killing women and children and raping them like the "rebels" do. They treat their prisoners humanely and do not target civilians. I know this because almost everyone in my village is hizbullah and they are the kindest, most pious, fathers, sons, and brothers you will ever meet. You on the other hand listen to what your mother tells you from saudi arabia and spread out this nonsense crap and think you know it all. Stay quiet and learn. 

5 hours ago, Mishael said:

Actually Hezbollah along with PLO turned what was formerly Christian south Lebanon into Shia south Lebanon. The war with Israel also gave a number of Shia militias that would one day be called Hezbollah and PLO a chance to evict Christians and turn south Lebanon into a rocket base to fire on Israel from while PLO was eventually thrown out the formerly Christian majority south Lebanon was repopulated with Shias after various Islamist militias drove them out. Christianity has been growing in Israel while in all neighboring countries it has declined even though it has ancient ties to those countries. Hezbollah terrorizes people in Syria helps Bashar Al Assad a renowned tyrant and helped the Syrian regime during its long years of bloody occupation of Lebanon. Hezbollah kidnaps Israeli soldiers and citizens. I myself pretty much lost all repspect for Michael Oun in his pro Syrian and Hezbollah stance, Hezbollah is in alliance with a party although mainly composed of Christians has no desire to do anything for the Christians or Lebanon just to help Hezbollah turn it into a puppet state of Iran and Syria. Saudi is just as bad worse even, Lebanese Christians survive due to their own resistance and even survived at one point due to Israels help. Ever since Hezbollah took power more wars and killing in Lebanon happened then ever before, true you could blame Israel and Saudi but you'd have to be a fool to believe all the propaganda of Hezbollah. 

Please keep your personal sentiments aside for I am not interested and lets talk reality. 

Hezbollah's alliance with ME"s biggest Christian political party deflates your Hezbollah's anti Christian stance.
Hezbollah is in Syria for not fighting the Syrians for its way to small an organization for such a pointless undertaking. Its there to fight takfiris...same as others and actually for more better than the rest.

So the day Hezbollah turns you to Islam with a knife on your throat, or beheads folks for not being Shia, blows up markets etc is the day you'll have a point...until then know that its all your personal hatred and ignorance...and that I believe is your own business.

27 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Hezbollah terrorizing people in Syria is no lie my friend it's a fact. Hezbollah being in alliance with a Christian party doesn't mean anything they are just political allies because Michael Oun and Hezbollah both need each other. By the way clearly you haven't seen the news in Lebanon lately Christians in Lebanon detest Hezbollah as of late. The terrorists according to both Bashar Al Assad and Hezbollah are whoever they make them it can include the Syrian people when ever they feel like it which is what happened at Madaya when thousands of Syrians were starved by Hezbollah and Bashar Al Assad or the massacre of Houla that's by definition terrorism. By the way what's your definition of takfriri lately I've seen it seems to apply to Sunnis in general that's pretty hateful to justify Hezbollah and its massacres in Syria by saying they fight Takfiris you mean the Syrian civilians. By the way the Syrian rebels can be fought by Russia and Assad why does Hezbollah butt into Syria oh because Iran told them too right? The Syrian Sunni rebels aren't even in control over half of Syria any more.

Like I said- I am not here to debate your personal feelings about Hezbollah or anything else. I am interested in talking reality. According to sane norms, global affairs, and international law governments are there to defend against any armed rebellion and have the right to ask for help from their allies as President Asad did from Hezbollah.....whether CNN or BBC say that it is wrong and you parroting them is another issue that I want to have nothing to do with.

Takfiris are those idiot misfits that take up arms against the state and answer to every problem with beheading and explosions. Based on my experiences most sunnis are potential takfiris if they are not takfiri yet.

35 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Hezbollah terrorizing people in Syria is no lie my friend it's a fact. Hezbollah being in alliance with a Christian party doesn't mean anything they are just political allies because Michael Oun and Hezbollah both need each other. By the way clearly you haven't seen the news in Lebanon lately Christians in Lebanon detest Hezbollah as of late. The terrorists according to both Bashar Al Assad and Hezbollah are whoever they make them it can include the Syrian people when ever they feel like it which is what happened at Madaya when thousands of Syrians were starved by Hezbollah and Bashar Al Assad or the massacre of Houla that's by definition terrorism. By the way what's your definition of takfriri lately I've seen it seems to apply to Sunnis in general that's pretty hateful to justify Hezbollah and its massacres in Syria by saying they fight Takfiris you mean the Syrian civilians. By the way the Syrian rebels can be fought by Russia and Assad why does Hezbollah butt into Syria oh because Iran told them too right? The Syrian Sunni rebels aren't even in control over half of Syria any more.

I can provide evidence of takfiris beheading people. Can you provide the same evidence about Hezbollah? Anything aside from the mass media gibberish that you can come up with in this area? No 10 paragraph answers- a yes or a no with accompany evidence would suffice.

10 hours ago, Mishael said:

If Irans defending why does it interfere in the affairs of all of its neighboring countries...?

iran is only helping the muslims being oppressed. the only country interfering in the affairs of the other countries in the world is usa.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/48750.htm

Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents."

Smedley Butler : https://www.americanswhotellthetruth.org/portraits/major-general-smedley-butler

Edited by justAnothermuslim

1 hour ago, Mishael said:

Hezbollah has Christian members and if you want to talk about massacres how about the Kataeb-Falangist massacre on Palestinians on behalf of Israel? Isn't that terrorism as President Assad once said "Terrorism has no religion" Terrorism isn't unique to Islam, there is such thing as Christian terrorism like the Ku Klux Klan, Kataeb, and many more. In fact the actions by some nations in recent times within themselves have done things that would be considered terrorism.

And you forgot to mention what some Takfiri groups are doing to Shias in Northeastern Syria in the cities of Foua

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_al-Fu'ah_and_Kafriya

8 hours ago, Mishael said:

. By the way tell the Syrian people who you call apes what they think of Hezbollah ever seen the polls?

yea once during the last american election.. Hilary won

18 minutes ago, Mishael said:

If you don't believe me go to Syria yourself and ask some Syrians in Homs and Aleppo what they think of Hezbollah and Iranian intervention of Syria yourself but don't expect some smiles. I mean if you seem to support Hezbollah so much why don't you "liberate Syria with them" I'm sure Syrians would love to have you blow up their country.

This guy right here... he seems to know everyone and what they think and feel.