Jimmy Boy

Will Israel-Hizbollah war break out?

Rate this topic

If so Hezbollah will win in a war. There is no effective strategy against armed insurgencies. Large armies with complicated chain of commands will always lose just look at Vietnam, Afganistan, Cuba and Iraq after U.S. invasion. Ya Nasrallah! :grin:

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Boy said:

They have made very threatening declarations in the last days....

its inevitable, only a matter of time.. have to disagree with my bro Hassan... I have heard from people it is around spring... I personally believe it is the end of summer... but for sure it is in these coming 2 years. And I also believe it wont stop at hizbullah-israel... its gonna include everyone eventually... ofcourse I could be wrong

1 hour ago, Jimmy Boy said:

They have made very threatening declarations in the last days....

1 hour ago, kirtc said:

its inevitable, only a matter of time.. have to disagree with my bro Hassan... I have heard from people it is around spring... I personally believe it is the end of summer... but for sure it is in these coming 2 years. And I also believe it wont stop at hizbullah-israel... its gonna include everyone eventually... ofcourse I could be wrong

They've been threatening Hezbollah ever since the 2006 war finished till today. Every year people keep saying today is the year they will have another war, but it doesn't happen. The reality is, it is not in Israel's interest to have a major war because it can be devastating to its country and economy, and they know it.

5 minutes ago, Hassan- said:

They've been threatening Hezbollah ever since the 2006 war finished till today. Every year people keep saying today is the year they will have another war, but it doesn't happen. The reality is, it is not in Israel's interest to have a major war because it can be devastating to its country and economy, and they know it.

well...

I can argue.. that it is not in their interest for hizbullah to be left alone any longer. because the more time passes by the stronger and bigger they get. And then there is a new player in town KSA who is also hellbent on destroying hezbullah. I think around end of spring Israel and Ksa will declare official peace, and shortly after that they will attack.. Israel from one side and ISIS from the other.

Edited by kirtc

8 hours ago, kirtc said:

well...

I can argue.. that it is not in their interest for hizbullah to be left alone any longer. because the more time passes by the stronger and bigger they get. And then there is a new player in town KSA who is also hellbent on destroying hezbullah. I think around end of spring Israel and Ksa will declare official peace, and shortly after that they will attack.. Israel from one side and ISIS from the other.

Salam I think until Hizbullah act defensive against them they can't do much harm to Hizbullah the main problem of them is defensive state of Iran & Hizbullah  if now we engage & start a war against them we can't afford their power & Artillery even in all Hadithes about end time (Mahdavy Hadiths) it is said that until Sofyani not emerges don't start or involve in any war in this region.

10 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Nothing will happen and neither side wants war.

KSA is eager for this war but Israel has more plans for region they want that lead it a war between Iran & KSA because they want Iran destroys Kaaba by nukes & after that they start their great plan.

Why I am feeling like Shiaism will Spread East & West everywhere and Master Mahdi (A) will appear if Hezbollah win Against Israel. If Hezbollah really wins, It would be a Miracle to me. To be honest, I have deep Love <3 for Hezbollah. Same for Imam Khomenei (Rah) who made Revolution in Iran. Master Ali, If you are hearing me. Please forgive me and guide me to the truth. I do not want to die in State of Ignorance. No one wants to die in state of ignorance. I don't want Master Mahdi to move away his face when he sees me. :(

3 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

Why I am feeling like Shiaism will Spread East & West everywhere and Master Mahdi (A) will appear if Hezbollah win Against Israel. If Hezbollah really wins, It would be a Miracle to me. To be honest, I have deep Love <3 for Hezbollah. Same for Imam Khomenei (Rah) who made Revolution in Iran. Master Ali, If you are hearing me. Please forgive me and guide me to the truth. I do not want to die in State of Ignorance. No one wants to die in state of ignorance. I don't want Master Mahdi to move away his face when he sees me. :(

That is a sign that shia is the right path!

1 hour ago, Shah Khan said:

. Master Ali, If you are hearing me. Please forgive me and guide me to the truth. I do not want to die in State of Ignorance.

You do know that you are directing your supplications towards other than Allah,don't you????

2 hours ago, Jimmy Boy said:

You do know that you are directing your supplications towards other than Allah,don't you????

That is why I used :

3 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

If you are hearing me. 

1 minute ago, Hamodiii said:

You will stay in ignorance and live in fear If you don't remove your love towards Omar!

Yo! Bro, Please Read the Sermon Number 225 in Nahj al balagha. Master Ali Praised Master Umar. Read you own books and give Dalaail (Reference). Instead of Using Tabarra (Cursing) others, You should open your mind and do some research.

@Hamodiii If Master Umar was bad, Master Ali wouldn't have given his Daugher to Master Umar in first place.

2 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

Yo! Bro, Please Read the Sermon Number 225 in Nahj al balagha. Master Ali Praised Master Umar. Read you own books and give Dalaail (Reference). Instead of Using Tabarra (Cursing) others, You should open your mind and do some research.

I am not cursing at all! I know for a fact that Omar is the worst person in the world. Majority of the sahaba will get in ruin.

Edited by Hamodiii

2 minutes ago, Hamodiii said:

I am not cursing at all! I know for a fact that Omar is the worst person in the world.

Real Shias of Ali Never Curse Someone or Say bad words to someone. Give Reference Brother. Wahhabism is in Your Books.

Edited by Shah Khan

5 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

Real Shias of Ali Never Curse Someone or Say bad words to someone. Give Reference Brother. Wahhabism is in Your Books.

Whahabism is in our books? [EDIT] Have you read the books? THIS GUY USED THIS BOOK AND CLAIMED IT WAS A SHIA BOOK WHEN HE TOOK IT FROM WAHHABISM.

Edited by Hassan-
removed inappropriate comment