Rate this topic

Salam Aleykum Brothers and Sisters

I'm wondering about the 313 soldiers/generals of Imam Mahdi (as). Why is it that the Shia community of more than 300 mil. people haven't been able to produce only 313 loyal persons for the cause of Imam Mahdi (as)? Is it because something is wrong with the way that Islam is conveyed today by the Shuyukh / Marjaa, or is it because we are so blinded by dunya, that it covers our hearts from the real truth? I mean Ashura and Arbaeen are some of the biggest gatherings the world has ever witnessed with millions chanting Labayka ya Hussain. One would think that 313 true loyal shias would be easy to produce, but there must be something fundamentally wrong with our belief system or our understanding of our Deen?

Share your thoughts please. May Allah swt open our hearts to the truth and hasten the reappearance of our beloved Imam (as)

Ws

Wa Alaykum asalam, my dear brother in faith, dear lover of Ahlulbayt (a)

You are right. Out of those 350 mil+ "shias", not even 313 out of them are true "shias" of Muhammad and ale Muhammad (s).

But first, we must know; what do you require to be considered a "Shi'a"? A well known fact you must grasp, and I am sure you already know, more than 99% of the "Shi'a" today are not actual Shi'as, but according to various ahadith from Ahlulbayt (a), they are known as "Lovers of Muhammad and Ahlulbayt (s)", because they don't fulfill the conditions I am about to mention. Now you must be curious, so I will get right to it; what does it mean to be a shia?

The 11th pure and infallible Imam of Ahlulbayt (a) , Imam Hasan al-Askari (a), the father of our hujjah and imam says in a hadith:

There are 5 signs one must have to become a Shi'a

51 rak’at of Salat per day (17 of which are the obligatory prayers and 34 which are the recommended daily prayers) (these are also known as nawafil or nafila prayers)

Ziyarat Arbaeen (Observing Arbaeen, visiting the holy imam in Karbala, Ya Hussain!)

Wearing a ring on the right hand (preferably an Aqeeq ring);

Placing the forehead on the earth (during prostration in prayers); (as you know Sunnis pray on the floor or carpet, whilst we Shi'a pray on the turbah, which is the ground usually made from Karbala soil)

Loudly pronouncing “بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم” (Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem) when reciting the two chapters in each prayers.

Once a person has all these signs fulfilled, he has the main requirements fulfilled and is ready to become one of the 313. This person also needs to have intense love for Allah, fears nothing/no one except Allah, have perfect akhlaq, (morals/ethics with the people) know about Islam and Ahlulbayt (a), care for his health and cleanliness, when writing a letter or anything in general, (or when speaking) he must get to the point quickly and not waste paper/time, he must NEVER stay silent when someone is being oppressed, etc., etc.

Now with all honesty my brother, do you know anyone, or have seen anyone, throughout your entire life... who fulfills each and every one of the requirements mentioned above? That right there is the EXACT reason, nothing else, why our pure imam is still in occultation and hasn't appeared yet.

My main advice for you is to try and fulfill them all, and eventually Allah will grant you karamat. Believe me this is 100% real, once you are a true Shi'a, Allah will trust you with semi-miracles and he can give you some of the knowledge of the unseen. Once you reach that rank, Allah might just possibly grant you some meetings with the imam, even before he reappears. This has happened to many Shi'as throughout history, so it can happen to you for sure.

1 minute ago, Hussaini624 said:

Wa Alaykum asalam, my dear brother in faith, dear lover of Ahlulbayt (a)

You are right. Out of those 350 mil+ "shias", not even 313 out of them are true "shias" of Muhammad and ale Muhammad (s).

But first, we must know; what do you require to be considered a "Shi'a"? A well known fact you must grasp, and I am sure you already know, more than 99% of the "Shi'a" today are not actual Shi'as, but according to various ahadith from Ahlulbayt (a), they are known as "Lovers of Muhammad and Ahlulbayt (s)", because they don't fulfill the conditions I am about to mention. Now you must be curious, so I will get right to it; what does it mean to be a shia?

The 11th pure and infallible Imam of Ahlulbayt (a) , Imam Hasan al-Askari (a), the father of our hujjah and imam says in a hadith:

There are 5 signs one must have to become a Shi'a

51 rak’at of Salat per day (17 of which are the obligatory prayers and 34 which are the recommended daily prayers) (these are also known as nawafil or nafila prayers)

Ziyarat Arbaeen (Observing Arbaeen, visiting the holy imam in Karbala, Ya Hussain!)

Wearing a ring on the right hand (preferably an Aqeeq ring);

Placing the forehead on the earth (during prostration in prayers); (as you know Sunnis pray on the floor or carpet, whilst we Shi'a pray on the turbah, which is the ground usually made from Karbala soil)

Loudly pronouncing “بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم” (Bismillahir Rahmaanir Raheem) when reciting the two chapters in each prayers.

Once a person has all these signs fulfilled, he has the main requirements fulfilled and is ready to become one of the 313. This person also needs to have intense love for Allah, fears nothing/no one except Allah, have perfect akhlaq, (morals/ethics with the people) know about Islam and Ahlulbayt (a), care for his health and cleanliness, when writing a letter or anything in general, (or when speaking) he must get to the point quickly and not waste paper/time, he must NEVER stay silent when someone is being oppressed, etc., etc.

Now with all honesty my brother, do you know anyone, or have seen anyone, throughout your entire life... who fulfills each and every one of the requirements mentioned above? That right there is the EXACT reason, nothing else, why our pure imam is still in occultation and hasn't appeared yet.

My main advice for you is to try and fulfill them all, and eventually Allah will grant you karamat. Believe me this is 100% real, once you are a true Shi'a, Allah will trust you with semi-miracles and he can give you some of the knowledge of the unseen. Once you reach that rank, Allah might just possibly grant you some meetings with the imam, even before he reappears. This has happened to many Shi'as throughout history, so it can happen to you for sure.

Knowledge Overload !!!

On 2/5/2018 at 8:34 AM, Ali88 said:

Why is it that the Shia community of more than 300 mil. people haven't been able to produce only 313 loyal persons for the cause of Imam Mahdi (as)?

Because it is easy to wish to be one but hard to fulfill what needs to be done, which could include massive sacrifices.

Most of us are not motivated enough to make big sacrifices.

It is easy to cry during Muharram and sing praises of the Ahlul Bayt but how many of us have the character the make huge sacrfices.

Not many.