Shah Khan

What Master Hussain (AS) ate in his Last Days ?

Rate this topic

Assalam-O-Alaikum

My Shia Brothers And Shia Sisters in Islam. Hope you all are living a good life by the grace of Allah Alhamdulillah  :grin:.

First I would like to clarify about Myself is that some Shia Brothers and Shia Sisters think that I am trolling in ShiaChat.com or I hate Shias, well this is not true. I am Just here to learn. If I was hating Shias, I would never be Here in the first Place.
Second there has been fuss on Mutah Question which I asked. Look My Brothers and Sisters, That question was not a Joke I made, It was a Serious Question. Which only needed a Simple Answer. That's All.

Now come to the question.I want to ask what kind of food Master Hussain (May Allah Be Pleased with Him) ate in his Last Days? I will share something special information after answers :grin: InshaAllah.

JazaakAllahKhair

2 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I don’t know.

Hahaha, Why you replied in the first Place :D ??

2 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

Now come to the question.I want to ask what kind of food Master Hussain (May Allah Be Pleased with Him) ate in his Last Days? I will share something special information after answers :grin: InshaAllah.

1.  Imam Hussain AS Certanly ate the permitted halal food in his last days.

2.  As the supply of food and water to Imam, his family and companions were blocked by yazeed's army they possibly had nothing to eat or drink.in last three days.

3. As per sunni brothers belief fasting should be made on 10th of Muharram i like to add they might have fasting on that day. (:grin:)

wasalam

25 minutes ago, skyweb1987 said:

1.  Imam Hussain AS Certanly ate the permitted halal food in his last days.

Hahaha. Jazaak Allah Khair <3 but I didn't got my answer.

25 minutes ago, skyweb1987 said:

3. As per sunni brothers belief fasting should be made on 10th of Muharram i like to add they might have fasting on that day. (:grin:)

Yes We do. But this is not the Information I wanted to share :grin:

13 minutes ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

I thought that  Imam Hussain(as) never ate anything during his last days as he and his family(as) had no water or food remaining.

They didn't have access to anything bcoz of the stupid  idiotic Umayyads(la)

That's 100% True. But before suffering from these Tragedies, Master Hussain (May Allah Be Pleased with Him) Must have eaten any last dish.