Forgottenthinker

Iran regime supporters hypocrisy

Rate this topic

Salam everyone,

I find it hilarious all the Khamenei supporters live the the west under secular rule while praising the Islamic republic's laws that abuse its own citizens personal freedoms. Go check it out for yourselves how the regime abuses prisoners for simply criticizing. Every time I try to criticize I get my posts taken down. How typical of you guys you either praise the regime or youre a zionist masonic rothschild capitalist jew fascist. Go read up stories of religious Shia that were tortured under the Khomeini and Shah regime. Go read about both sides okay?

Salam

Personally I support people's right to speak freely even if I fervently disagree with their opinions and however repugnant I find them, (I wouldn't even shut someone down who says all muslims should be killed, because I recognize that limiting free expression can be detrimental when you want to make a point to defend yourself) but I think the forum has certain rules about spreading fitnah about maraja etc. Here are the guidelines. So it appears certain views will not be tolerated on here, so I guess we either abide by them or create a new forum. Here are two such rules;

1. Blasphemy of any kind towards Allah (sw), Prophet Muhammad (saww), the Ahlul-Bayt and any Prophet of Allah, shall be met with a permanent ban from this site. No warning is necessary.
  2. Disrespect to any Mujtahid, Marja' Taqleed, or religious authority will not be tolerated whatsoever.
    Due to previous experience in this site with respect to the above rule, any topics which the moderators agree on to be of controversial nature and would lead to destructive debates and disunity amongst the Ummah will NOT be allowed on this forum. Members who do not abide by this rule would have their post locked/deleted followed by a warning/ban if they do not comply. Members are encouraged to discuss this in private (email or PM) as an alternative to avoid personal attacks and disunity on the site. The Shiachat.com team does however reserve the right to keep such threads open granted that it is put under heavy moderation and all parties engaged in the debate maintain a certain level of respect and maturity.

On 2/3/2018 at 9:23 PM, Forgottenthinker said:

Salam everyone,

I find it hilarious all the Khamenei supporters live the the west under secular rule while praising the Islamic republic's laws that abuse its own citizens personal freedoms. Go check it out for yourselves how the regime abuses prisoners for simply criticizing. Every time I try to criticize I get my posts taken down. How typical of you guys you either praise the regime or youre a zionist masonic rothschild capitalist jew fascist. Go read up stories of religious Shia that were tortured under the Khomeini and Shah regime. Go read about both sides okay?

Salam

Did the West avert Syria getting destroyed at the hands of ISIS or Iran?

4 hours ago, Forgottenthinker said:

Also that discussion about the Israeli Palestinian problem was closed because "amiralmumininlover" whined about his precious regime 

Why are you trying to create tension? The topic was closed because many believed you were insulting Ayatollah Khamenei. Don't move the same discussion to another thread especially by you yourself now whining about @AmirAlmuminin Lover

Now that we are onto this topic I i just want to say I am not Iranian nor do I have any Iranian background. I am Australian, a very proud one but I am also a Muslim. I love Iran and Khamenei because to me they are the defenders of my religion in a world where the most powerful country in the world is openly supporting a nation bombing civilians in Yemen and funding an ideology that wants to see my head removed from my body. Iran is not my country and I do not wish to move there not because I don't support the Government of the Islamic Republic but because I love Australia and inshallah it'll one day become an Islamic Republic just like Iran! 

You think I like Secularism? It is has caused my country to become full of so much decadence! 

1 minute ago, Wholehearted Shi'a said:

Why are you trying to create tension? The topic was closed because many believed you were insulting Ayatollah Khamenei. Don't move the same discussion to another thread especially by you yourself now whining about @AmirAlmuminin Lover

Now that we are onto this topic I i just want to say I am not Iranian nor do I have any Iranian background. I am Australian, a very proud one but I am also a Muslim. I love Iran and Khamenei because to me they are the defenders of my religion in a world where the most powerful country in the world is openly supporting a nation bombing civilians in Yemen and funding an ideology that wants to see my head removed from my body. Iran is not my country and I do not wish to move there not because I don't support the Government of the Islamic Republic but because I love Australia and inshallah it'll one day become an Islamic Republic just like Iran! 

You think I like Secularism? It is has caused my country to become full of so much decadence! 

What does an Islamic Republic entail for non-Shia Muslims, Christians, Jews, people affiliated with other religions, atheists, and agnostics?

Also, what are your thoughts on Khamanei's fatwa issuing Salman Rushdie's death?

On 2/4/2018 at 3:23 AM, Forgottenthinker said:

Salam everyone,

Salam

What freedoms has iran taken from its citizens?

1 hour ago, Wholehearted Shi'a said:

They dont defend our religion they defend their interests under the name of our religion. Also go to Iran unfortunately all the young people hate Islam now because Khomeini thought it would be a splendid idea to force religion on the people. Just like how forcing Atheism on the people in soviet Russia and Communist China has made the people be pushed towards religion the same has happened to Iran but with the opposite of the desired effects. Religion should be a personal choice just like what you eat every morning or how you spend your time.

Also

Secularism=/=Atheism

Im not Iranian my opinions dont mean anything for the Iranian people its up to them what they want. But the problem is less than 1/7 of everyone on this site is Iranian but keep talking about how much Iranians love Wilayt  al Faqih and how its the most perfect system even though almost all of you guys live in nations that Khomeini called Great Satans if it was so great all Shia migration in the world would be going towards Iran not western nations.

It seems like your revived this dead thread so you can continue with your insults on the Iranian government and the marja', since your other thread you made got locked by a moderator for the same reason you are doing in this thread. Locked.