Rate this topic

Salam aleykoum,

There is a group called "Hashim sisters" who are a music band of three sisters singing songs praising Ahl hul bayts (as) however i am a little confused about that.

Is it not supposed to be haram than women sing in general ? Or there are some exceptions ?

Thank you for your answers.

29 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Salam aleykoum,

There is a group called "Hashim sisters" who are a music band of three sisters singing songs praising Ahl hul bayts (as) however i am a little confused about that.

Is it not supposed to be haram than women sing in general ? Or there are some exceptions ?

Thank you for your answers.

Just to clarify that Hshim Sisters are not a part of music band. They present praise of Ahle baayt AS by qaseedas and Azadari message by Nohas.

The link provide an interview with these sisters at Ahl e baayt tv.

These parsing and nohas cannot be a problem until they remain within the hijab which they usually follow. 

This is my simple opinion.

wasaalm

1 hour ago, alidu78 said:

In every nohas I listened there were always music and singing. 

Can you please mention its evidence where Hashim Sisters presented Nohas with music?

I certainly doubt it without evidence please.

Edited by skyweb1987

19 hours ago, alidu78 said:

So only women could listen hashim sisters. 

In Iran it is allowed that when women & men sing toghether & their sounds mixed with each other everybody can listen to them and Hashim Sisters sing toghether  and they not prohibited by any shia Marja from doing it.

32 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

In Iran it is allowed that when women & men sing toghether & their sounds mixed with each other everybody can listen to them and Hashim Sisters sing toghether  and they not prohibited by any shia Marja from doing it.

So if many women sing together without men other men could listen them ? 

On 2/5/2018 at 12:13 PM, AbdusSibtayn said:

It is not permissible for men to listen to non-mahram women singing.

21 hours ago, alidu78 said:

So only women could listen hashim sisters. 

The above answers just consider that Singing a song with music is equivalent  to the saying of Nohas without music, Both are not equal in any manner.

Also the ruling of the  marja is necessary with refrence  to make such interpretation to confirm such opinion about the saying of Nohas by woman, please.

Edited by skyweb1987

20 hours ago, alidu78 said:

So if many women sing together without men other men could listen them ?

Salam in Iran its not prohibited by any Marja often in TV broadcast shows these groups that only a group of women without men sing about Ahlulbayt (as)

Sayyed Al-Sistani on singing;

543. Singing (al-ghina’) is haram: doing it, listening to it, or living of it. By “singing — al-ghina’,” I mean an amusing statement expressed in the tunes that are suitable for those who provide entertainment and amusement.

544. It is not permissible to recite the Holy Qur’an, supplications (du‘as), and words of praise in tunes that are commensurate to entertainment and amusement gatherings.

Based on obligatory precaution, one must refrain from reciting other non-amusing statements, in poetry or prose, in that tune. 

https://www.al-islam.org/a-code-of-practice-for-muslims-in-the-west-ayatullah-sistani/music-singing-dancing

28 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Based on obligatory precaution, one must refrain from reciting other non-amusing statements, in poetry or prose, in that tune. 

https://www.al-islam.org/a-code-of-practice-for-muslims-in-the-west-ayatullah-sistani/music-singing-dancing

Music ie Ghina as defined in your post is haram absolutely no doubt about it.

But reciting the praising qaseedahs, or Nohas without music is not haram. 

I disagree any opinion in this regard please.

Edited by skyweb1987

Music or not, I'm principally opposed to women (& young women) posting their videos on internet even for singing the praise of Allah swt or His awliah. Women are fundamentally the creatures of home, of concealment, of hijab. Careers yes, running businesses yes, but Islam wants women to have the least amount of contact with stranger men, again the least it is, the better it is. Putting your videos on internet is fundamentally opposite of all this. Contact they may have the least, but any number of men could view them voluntarily by a few clicks.       

I do not agree to the personal opinions in the absence of any ruling by Marja for such suppositions, please.

Edited by skyweb1987