Shah Khan

Is its Allowed for a Shia Girl to Marry Sunni ?

Rate this topic

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ My Shia Brothers and Shia Sisters in Islam. Hope you all are living a Good Life by the Grace of Allah :grin: Alhamdulillah (Praise be to Allah). First of all I want to mention that I know ShiaChat.com is not a  matchmaking website so I am not breaking rules here, just asking question :D. So my Question today is:

How much amount can be a Dowry for Mutah Marriage and How long Mutah can last?
In Shia Islam (Both Jaafri Madhab and Zaidi Madhab), is it allowed for a :blush: :grin: :NH: Shia Muslim Girl to Marry a Sunni Muslim Boy (Wahhabi or Deobandi)?
And also can a Divorced Shia Muslim Women with Children or Widowed Shia Muslim Women with Children have Mutah with Sunni Man who is Wahhabi or Deobandi (Best Buddies of Wahhabis). Will the same rule apply to Unmarried Sunni Muslim Man if he wants to have a Mutah with Divorced or Widowed Shia Muslim women?
And also does age Matter? جزاك اللهُ

Just now, Shah Khan said:

السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ My Shia Brothers and Shia Sisters in Islam. Hope you all are living a Good Life by the Grace of Allah :grin: Alhamdulillah (Praise be to Allah). First of all I want to mention that I know ShiaChat.com is not a  matchmaking website so I am not breaking rules here, just asking question :D. So my Question today is:

In Shia Islam (Both Jaafri Madhab and Zaidi Madhab), is it allowed for a :blush: :grin: :NH: Shia Muslim Girl to Marry a Sunni Muslim Boy (Wahhabi or Deobandi)?
And also can a Divorced Shia Muslim Women with Children or Widowed Shia Muslim Women with Children have Mutah with Sunni Man who is Wahhabi or Deobandi (Best Buddies of Wahhabis). Will the same rule apply to Unmarried Sunni Muslim Man if he wants to have a Mutah with Divorced or Widowed Shia Muslim women?

Wa alai kum salaam.

Can - yes
Should - no.

3 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

Wa alai kum salaam.

Can - yes
Should - no.

Why no ??

8 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

How do you compromise on belief? Why would you?

I will let her and her children follow her beliefs. But After Marriage children are born, they will follow my beliefs.

2 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

I will let her and her children follow her beliefs. But After Marriage children are born, they will follow my beliefs.

Doesn't work that way, it would be oppression and cause confusion in your kids. They would leave Islam.

1 minute ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Doesn't work that way, it would be oppression and cause confusion in your kids. They would leave Islam.

Oh That's sad.

Just now, Dhulfikar said:

But Wahhabis do not believe in Mut'ah, would it be not sinful act?

Yup.

So why consider it when it is forbidden to you?

Because I am in Need right now. Asking if Shia Islam allows it or not. :grin:

2 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Then be a Shia then. Seriously, you should consider it.

Jazaak Allah Bro <3 

pretty-hearts-flying-up-animated-gif.gif

Just now, Hamodiii said:

@Shah Khan Just dont do it for the sex.

100% Yes. 

Listen to @Hamodiii, do it because you want to be guided, not because you want sex.

جزاك اللهُ :NH:

2 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

Can they yes 

should they no

its like asking should a cat marry a dog 

dowery is a agreed amount between the two 

7 minutes ago, Sisterfatima1 said:

Can they yes 

should they no

its like asking should a cat marry a dog 

dowery is a agreed amount between the two 

If a Shia Woman wants to Marry me, who can stop me?

Her dad or grandfather.

If a woman and her children are agreed, then no problem. Plus her dad or granddad will not stop :D InshaAllah 

@Shah Khan

Alaykum Salaam

Mutah has some rules and conditions that both need to follow. Dowry must be something that has giving feature like money. For example if girl says memorize Quran as my dowry, it is not correct dowry. It has to be given to her. It starts from one cent to one billion or more.

Duration can differ. It can be short or it can go up to 90 years.

There are other rulings that need to be followed. It's very important to follow all rulings. Otherwise what you do is Haraam.

If I had a daughter, I never ever let her to do Mutah with nonshia guy. I cannot bear that at all.

Brother, religion has a lot of practices. Mutah is only one of them. If Allah considered that in your life, don't worry it comes by itself. If not, no matter what you do, it never comes.

Edited by AmirAlmuminin Lover

2 minutes ago, Shah Khan said:

If a woman and her children are agreed, then no problem. Plus her dad or granddad will not stop :D InshaAllah 

Ever heard of permission? If you don't have the father's approval or permission, no marriage. But if  the woman is a widow and non-virgin, you  might not have to ask permission.