lola20

What happens after Mahdi comes and what is dajjal?

Rate this topic

So no one really educated me about what exactly is supposed to happen after the Mehdi comes, all I know is there is going to be a war between him and true believers against the dajjal - which I don't know if it is a one-eyed monster or a person or a group of people or a system. Can someone enlighten me please? 

41 minutes ago, Arminmo said:

You can educate yourself here :

http://en.wikishia.net/view/End_Time

Thanks Arminmo I read the whole thing. Still didn't say exactly what the dajjal was though. I was looking also for more detailed description of what happens after the Mahdi comes and how he will interact with other countries and non Muslims.

1 hour ago, lola20 said:

Thanks Arminmo I read the whole thing. Still didn't say exactly what the dajjal was though. I was looking also for more detailed description of what happens after the Mahdi comes and how he will interact with other countries and non Muslims.

Hadith says , he has 313 brave soldiers ( among true Muslims) that are going to be send to all over the world for governing of them.

about after his return and non-Muslims, they would have no other choice than to accept the truth, or else fight it (like by ignoring it), Hadith says, after his universal government establishment, for about 70 years, humans have the best era, then world will be ended, and judgment day begins.

about Dajjal some say it’s a person, and some say it’s a system.(like freemasonry)

Edited by Arminmo

Thanks for clarifying. Can you clarify what you mean by "they would have no other choice but to accept it"? And is this like a universally known thing among the Shia? I live in a tiny Shia community so I don't know. 

1 hour ago, lola20 said:

Thanks for clarifying. Can you clarify what you mean by "they would have no other choice but to accept it"? And is this like a universally known thing among the Shia? I live in a tiny Shia community so I don't know. 

Yes all Shias agree on that. The whole mission of him is clear. 

I meant, that would be the truth. No one can escape from it. You either have to accept it or fight it and ignore it, until judgment begins and they will receive punishment for not accepting it.

Edited by Arminmo

16 minutes ago, Arminmo said:

Yes all Shias agree on that. The whole mission of him is clear. 

I meant, that would be the truth. No one can escape from it. You either have to accept it or fight it and ignore it, until judgment begins and they will receive punishment for not accepting it.

Yeah I understand it's the truth but what do you mean in terms of action? What would be the alternative to not accepting? Could the non Muslims live in peace with Muslims or does the appearance of the Mahdi mean everyone who doesn't convert to Islam has to die? I'm really honestly curious because no one not even my parents really answer these questions when I ask them. 

14 minutes ago, lola20 said:

Yeah I understand it's the truth but what do you mean in terms of action? What would be the alternative to not accepting? Could the non Muslims live in peace with Muslims or does the appearance of the Mahdi mean everyone who doesn't convert to Islam has to die? I'm really honestly curious because no one not even my parents really answer these questions when I ask them. 

You are not paying attention, alternatives are these 2 : 

1- fighting and getting killed, then after judgement day: Hell.

-living your life as the way it was : by ignoring the truth,until judgment day, then after that: Hell.

2-accepting the truth.

Edited by Arminmo

1 hour ago, Arminmo said:

You are not paying attention, alternatives are these 2 : 

1- fighting and getting killed, then after judgement day: Hell.

-living your life as the way it was : by ignoring the truth,until judgment,p day, then after that: Hell.

2-accepting the truth.

Ok. 

Got it. 

Well thinking about it now is how is that different from what daesh and al qaeda are trying to accomplish? The only difference seems to me like the fringe extremists are actually doing it but the shia are just waiting for the Mahdi to come out so we can do it? 

2 hours ago, lola20 said:

Salam all religions have a savior as I Know when Imam Mahdi (aj) reappear he will be savior of all people so who doesn't accept him is enemy of other people & follower of Shaytan.

7 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam all religions have a savior as I Know when Imam Mahdi (aj) reappear he will be savior of all people so who doesn't accept him is enemy of other people & follower of Shaytan.

Again I understand, but what does this mean in terms of action? It's one thing to declare anyone who doesn't follow the Mahdi is an enemy and follower of shaytan but what I want to know is, what will happen to these people - not in the afterlife, in THIS life, while the Mahdi is present? 

13 hours ago, lola20 said:

So no one really educated me about what exactly is supposed to happen after the Mehdi comes, all I know is there is going to be a war between him and true believers against the dajjal - which I don't know if it is a one-eyed monster or a person or a group of people or a system. Can someone enlighten me please? 

Assalaamualeykum,

Read this book The Rise of the Qaim, it has reliable narrations from our books: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1hosdSD29VXMlF0alZyWmZGQnM

And specially read the chapter 8 and 9, here is the index of those chapter

8 The Sufyani 151
8.1 Revolt only for the Imam and his followers . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 151
8.2 The Sufyani’s advent is inevitable . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 153
8.3 The Yamani’s appearance . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154
8.4 The Sufyani’s rise and reign . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 155
8.5 The Dajjal . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 157

9 The Uprising of the Imam 159
9.1 The Mahdi will fill the Earth with equity and justice . . . . . . . . . . 160
9.2 The Imam will rise amidst anarchy . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 161
9.3 A call from the sky and a call from the Earth . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 163
9.4 All of the Imams are risers to Allah’s command, Mahdis, owners of
the sword, and patrons of divine authority . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 166
9.5 The idolaters will reject him . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 169
9.6 He will appear in Mecca when he sees what he loves . . . . . . . . . . 170
9.7 He will fight the liars of the Shi‘a . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 170
9.8 He will destroy innovations in religion . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 171
9.9 A summary of the Mahdi’s appearance and uprising . . . . . . . . . . 171
9.10 His clothing, armaments, and angelic support . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 173
9.11 Those who allot a time for his appearance have lied . . . . . . . . . . 176
9.12 His followers will pass through Kufa . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 177
9.13 He will abandon the dissimulation of his predecessors . . . . . . . . . . 179
9.14 He will avenge the killing of Husayn . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 179
9.15 People will mobilize in Khurasan and Egypt . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 183
9.16 Waiting for his appearance is meritful . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 183

Wa aleykumsalaam

10 hours ago, Aquib Rizvi said:

Assalaamualeykum,

Read this book The Rise of the Qaim, it has reliable narrations from our books: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1hosdSD29VXMlF0alZyWmZGQnM

And specially read the chapter 8 and 9, here is the index of those chapter

8 The Sufyani 151
8.1 Revolt only for the Imam and his followers . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 151
8.2 The Sufyani’s advent is inevitable . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 153
8.3 The Yamani’s appearance . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154
8.4 The Sufyani’s rise and reign . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 155
8.5 The Dajjal . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 157

9 The Uprising of the Imam 159
9.1 The Mahdi will fill the Earth with equity and justice . . . . . . . . . . 160
9.2 The Imam will rise amidst anarchy . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 161
9.3 A call from the sky and a call from the Earth . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 163
9.4 All of the Imams are risers to Allah’s command, Mahdis, owners of
the sword, and patrons of divine authority . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 166
9.5 The idolaters will reject him . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 169
9.6 He will appear in Mecca when he sees what he loves . . . . . . . . . . 170
9.7 He will fight the liars of the Shi‘a . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 170
9.8 He will destroy innovations in religion . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 171
9.9 A summary of the Mahdi’s appearance and uprising . . . . . . . . . . 171
9.10 His clothing, armaments, and angelic support . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 173
9.11 Those who allot a time for his appearance have lied . . . . . . . . . . 176
9.12 His followers will pass through Kufa . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 177
9.13 He will abandon the dissimulation of his predecessors . . . . . . . . . . 179
9.14 He will avenge the killing of Husayn . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 179
9.15 People will mobilize in Khurasan and Egypt . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 183
9.16 Waiting for his appearance is meritful . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 183

Wa aleykumsalaam

Thanks I am reading it now it's very informative. 

15 hours ago, lola20 said:

The only difference seems to me like the fringe extremists are actually doing it but the shia are just waiting for the Mahdi to come out

God has ordered us to act fare with people of the scripture, but those extremists don’t read the whole Quran:

"And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him." Quran29:46

38 minutes ago, Arminmo said:

God has ordered us to act fare with people of the scripture, but those extremists don’t read the whole Quran:

"And do not argue with the People of the Scripture except in a way that is best, except for those who commit injustice among them, and say, "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you. And our God and your God is one; and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him." Quran29:46

Yes I know we are supposed to act fair with people of scripture, but what of those who are not following any scripture who are peaceful people who don't want to pick a fight with us? This is starting to become most of the world.  

Correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds to me (from the history of Prophet Muhammad as a conquerer and what I know of the insurgency of the Mahdi) like the Shia belief is when the Mahdi comes then it will be ok for them (or just he and the 313) to go out and kill everybody that doesn't want to follow our religion? And/or enslave them? 

This really concerns me. I'm trying to understand if this is true and if it is, does the rest of the world have a right to be concerned about us? 

3 hours ago, lola20 said:

Yes I know we are supposed to act fair with people of scripture, but what of those who are not following any scripture who are peaceful people who don't want to pick a fight with us? This is starting to become most of the world.  

Correct me if I'm wrong but it sounds to me (from the history of Prophet Muhammad as a conquerer and what I know of the insurgency of the Mahdi) like the Shia belief is when the Mahdi comes then it will be ok for them (or just he and the 313) to go out and kill everybody that doesn't want to follow our religion? And/or enslave them? 

This really concerns me. I'm trying to understand if this is true and if it is, does the rest of the world have a right to be concerned about us? 

I answered you on top, no killing for those that dont want to cause any trouble.

7 minutes ago, Arminmo said:

I answered you on top, no killing for those that dont want to cause any trouble.

Are you certain because it doesn't sound that way to me from what I've read.