Jump to content
Hamodiii

The power of shia Islam

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Fatima Zehra110.. said:

But unfortunately Shia muslims are also involve in such cases....

We are humans, we make mistakes, that is why Allah forgives us.

Yeah, It is certainly true, we are involved in worse sometimes, but I am in no position to judge.

Allah is the best judge.

Edited by Hamodiii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Hamodiii said:

We are humans, we make mistakes, that is why Allah forgives us.

Yeah, It is certainly true, we are involved in worse sometimes, but I am in no position to judge.

Allah is the best judge.

Yeah ur right but forced marriages never bring good results.... Mostly the end of forced marriages is divorce

Edited by Fatima Zehra110..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Fatima Zehra110.. said:

Yeah ur right but forced marriages never bring good results.... Mostly the end of forced marriages is divorce

Yeah, It is sad.

Everything by force won't get us anywhere, that is why Allah sent down Quran aya by aya, to take it slowly, but we never learn, do we? :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not Always but sometimes, forced marriages really work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shah Khan said:

Not Always but sometimes, forced marriages really work.

The majority of the forced marriage ends up in ruin, especially in these era, where people are too selfish!

May Allah have mercy upon us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Hamodiii said:

May Allah have mercy upon us.

Aameen.

4 minutes ago, Hamodiii said:

The majority of the forced marriage ends up in ruin, especially in these era, where people are too selfish!

Yup. But still depends on Culture. In South Asia most marriages are Arranged Marriages and they really work. So it depends on person to person and depends on culture to culture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shah Khan said:

 

Yup. But still depends on Culture. In South Asia most marriages are Arranged Marriages and they really work. So it depends on person to person and depends on culture to culture.

It doesn't matter if forced marriages work or not, they are morally wrong. They work for everyone else except for the person who is being forced. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Nitidum said:

Is forced marriage even a marriage? Isn't a forced nikkah void? I don't think many forced marriages are taking place these days.

We have matured up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nitidum said:

Is forced marriage even a marriage? Isn't a forced nikkah void? I don't think many forced marriages are taking place these days.

Forcing someone to marry against their will is not a valid marriage in Shi'a fiqh. The marriage formula will not make them mahrem, any sex will be considered Zina, and any child from them will be an illegitimate child (ibn Zina).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hassan- said:

Forcing someone to marry against their will is not a valid marriage in Shi'a fiqh. The marriage formula will not make them mahrem, any sex will be considered Zina, and any child from them will be an illegitimate child (ibn Zina).

Are you serious?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In Pakistan a medical student was killed because she refused a proposal and the killer is related to a member of PTI. I have noticed that PTI supporters are always telling women to get married. The 'change' that PTI has promised will probably be the forced marriages. Replace one set of problems with another and call it 'change'. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Hamodiii said:

Are you serious?

According to Sistani yes. I was listening one lecture about Islamic laws and it actually tell exactly that.

 

Edited by Dhulfikar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×