Rate this topic

Salam!

What are your thoughts about Yusha Evans?

I like his revert story, but I haven't really gone further.

Edited by Hamodiii

1 minute ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I don't know much about him but he's from the same area where I grew up. That really fascinated me, I think something about that place does something to your mind.

I really like the guy, his personality is admirable, I wish he was a shia, though.

He would be a strong guy, sometimes the enemy has strong men, but they can't do anything, cause we have Allah.

Al-hamdiruallah.

2 minutes ago, Hamodiii said:

I really like the guy, his personality is admirable, I wish he was a shia, though.

Me too.

2 minutes ago, Hamodiii said:

He would be a strong guy, sometimes the enemy has strong men, but they can't do anything, cause we have Allah.

Don't refer to you brethren as the enemy, the Sunnis are misguided and lost, same as Yusha.

5 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Don't refer to you brethren as the enemy, the Sunnis are misguided and lost, same as Yusha.

Well, they sure are, but I didn't mean that he was an enemy. Generally some enemies are strong, Allah gave them power, just like how Saddam Hussein had so much power, but still destroyed Iraq instead of building it.

I remember talking to a friend of mine, and he said Saddam Hussein was good, and It triggered me. He was a sunni, and his version of leadership was so much different to my own. Yeah, the iraqi's kind of deserve Saddam Hussein, cause the Iraqi's are never grateful, I saw a video about a group of people in south Iraq who destroyed the tower cause the government wanted to make electricity cost money. They wanted it free, they are really unreasonable, it makes me mad, they have Imam Hussein and the imams beside them, but they are really ungrateful. With other words they rather have no electricity than paying, hypocrites...