Rate this topic

After watching Ammar N. and quote his discussion about hadist of al-haqiqah, i.e. :

Hadist of al-haqiqah/reality :

Kumayl : What is the truth ?

Imam Ali a.s. : What do you have to do with the truth ?

Kumayl :               a. Are not you the door to God’s secret ?

b. Are not I your companion of the secrets ?

Imam Ali a.s. : O Kumayl ! What sprinkles in you overflows in me.

Kumayl : Tell me more. What is the truth ?

Imam Ali a.s. : The disclosure of the majesties of glorification without indication

Kumayl : Tell me more !

Imam Ali a.s. : The negation of the realities through rendering of the veil of the secrecies.

Imam Ali a.s. : Appreciating the divine oneness through apprehension of the attributes of the divine unicity.

Imam Ali a.s. : A light that illuminated from the pre-eternal dawn now on the talismanic table of divine unicity.

Imam Ali a.s. : No. Remove the light, it is time for fajr.

I do little search and found this website : http://wahidazal.blogspot.co.id/2011/07/hadith-kumayl-or-hadith-al-haqiqa-of.html

My question :

Is there any reference which give explanation of the conversation ? (My impression that Imam Ali a.s. explain Allah SWT or the truth.

I appreciate for your reply.

Salam,

The first thing you should be doing is asking if this is reliable or not. If anyone replies to the above without establishing the source, and it turns out this isn't even in our own books, has no chain, and there is no basis for us to accept it on account of weakness and no corroboration anywhere else, well that will be a compromising situation.

A religion where we accept anything and everything may as well be no religion at all, but desires and superstitions. 

Common sense dear brothers/sisters. You do it when you want to ask the Taxi driver if he is really the one you ordered and knows where it is going, so why not confirm and clarify when it's to do with important religious matters? Or is religion just a feel good fairy tale that needs no basis in fact?

Edited by Intellectual Resistance

4 hours ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

Salam,

The first thing you should be doing is asking if this is reliable or not. If anyone replies to the above without establishing the source, and it turns out this isn't even in our own books, has no chain, and there is no basis for us to accept it on account of weakness and no corroboration anywhere else, well that will be a compromising situation.

A religion where we accept anything and everything may as well be no religion at all, but desires and superstitions. 

Common sense dear brothers/sisters. You do it when you want to ask the Taxi driver if he is really the one you ordered and knows where it is going, so why not confirm and clarify when it's to do with important religious matters? Or is religion just a feel good fairy tale that needs no basis in fact?

Yes, same as your statement and all this shiachat things.