Jump to content
  • 0
Guest tabaz

Three Questions

Rate this question

Question

Guest tabaz

:salam:

May Allah bless you and give you a good day

I have some questions

1. When namaz, do we have an acceptable deviation of qibla if it is done intentionally, i saw on this forum somebody said that he heard from his shaykh it was 15 deg, Ay Khemenei said 5 deg (yet i am not his muqallid), it confuses me.

My marja' said that if there was a deviation even if it is under 90 deg I should repeat my prayer, but he just said that I only have to follow the direction (jihat) of the Ka'ba, I mean, what is the differences between facing 'ayn Ka'ba and jihat Ka'ba if there is no deviation allowed, for you, did he really mean that the  deviation should be 0 deg (which is either very hard or impossible to do, even my rug moves every time), or does it have some leniency, since for example, if one faces east direction/jihat (90 deg), it still can be called facing east even if the direction is 80 - 100 deg (of course, neither reaching south-east nor north-east)?

2. Does wavering or doubting in canceling (leaving) prayer make the prayer invalidated?

3. I heard from one youtube video that if you found the marja' who has the same knowledge level with your marja''s level, you can follow the fatwa of both marja's, does it mean that you could make taqleed to that two respective marja''s (in case of hardship, for example)?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
1 hour ago, Guest tabaz said:

:salam:

May Allah bless you and give you a good day

I have some questions

1. When namaz, do we have an acceptable deviation of qibla if it is done intentionally, i saw on this forum somebody said that he heard from his shaykh it was 15 deg, Ay Khemenei said 5 deg (yet i am not his muqallid), it confuses me.

My marja' said that if there was a deviation even if it is under 90 deg I should repeat my prayer, but he just said that I only have to follow the direction (jihat) of the Ka'ba, I mean, what is the differences between facing 'ayn Ka'ba and jihat Ka'ba if there is no deviation allowed, for you, did he really mean that the  deviation should be 0 deg (which is either very hard or impossible to do, even my rug moves every time), or does it have some leniency, since for example, if one faces east direction/jihat (90 deg), it still can be called facing east even if the direction is 80 - 100 deg (of course, neither reaching south-east nor north-east)?

2. Does wavering or doubting in canceling (leaving) prayer make the prayer invalidated?

3. I heard from one youtube video that if you found the marja' who has the same knowledge level with your marja''s level, you can follow the fatwa of both marja's, does it mean that you could make taqleed to that two respective marja''s (in case of hardship, for example)?

 

1) I imagine that you want to be as exact as possible. Why would one intentionally deviate from the exact direction of the qibla?

2) canceling a prayer makes it invalid.

3) You only do taqleed of 1 marja.

Edited by shiaman14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Guest tabaz

1. I mean if I know I have moved from original direction slightly because of the prayer moves, then I do not move to face the original direction that I suppose to be deviated. I feel that it is actually hard to keep the body still in the place, is it just a waswasa?

2. No, I mean, it is indeed invalidates the prayer, but to waver or doubt about canceling the niyyeh, does it invalidate the prayer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Salam 

1.

Q: I would like to know that in prayer, how far is the deviation from qiblah and do not harm the prayers?

(C) He should not be distracted, but if he does not know the qiblah or forgets it, he will deviate from the qiblah and read the prayer and then he will know if he has not reached the level of the right hand or the left hand of the qibla (that is, less than 90 degrees) , The prayer is correct.

http://farsi.khamenei.ir/treatise-content?id=27#3235

http://www.yjc.ir/fa/news/5133990/در-نماز-انحراف-از-قبله-تا-چه-حد-مجاز-استمیزان-اعتبار-قبله‌نما-براى-تعيين-قبله

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fa&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffarsi.khamenei.ir%2Ftreatise-content%3Fid%3D27

2.same as @shiaman14

3.same as @shiaman14 but if you find an answer for a question that your marja not responded to it based on the your marja Rislah can apply his answer

Each year, on June 28th of May and 14 th of July, there is a good opportunity for accurate determination of the qibla. On these two days, the sun sets at the noon of Mecca, right across the house of the Ka'bah. In this sense, anyone in every corner of the earth, if he sees the sun and stands to it, stands in front of the qibla. The Sharia noon in Mecca is at 13:48 hours (about 3 quarters of Sharia in Tehran).How to get the qibla side is to look at a vertical index or the edge of a wall and draw a shadow line at 13:48 on the floor. This line to the southwest (for Iran) represents the direction of the qiblah.

 

169092_357.gif 

the gray line (shadow)

Bold line (Indicator)

Flash line (Qibla)

https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/123402/تعیین-سمت-دقیق-قبله-جدول-زاویۀ-انحراف-قبلۀ-شهرهای-پرجمعیت

 

Determine the qiblah side on other days of the year
The time of noon in every city is a moment when the sun is located on the south side of that city (in the northern hemisphere of the earth, for example). We see that every morning the sun rises slightly from the eastern horizon to reach the highest point. This is the very noon of the Shari'ah at that time to the shortest. Then the height of the sun will diminish until it drops on the western horizon.
If we have any of these two unknowns (the noon and the south moment), then the other one will be achieved. In this way, it is enough to calculate the noon of the Shari'a to the south of each city and see at what moment the sun will be in the south, or when will the shadow of objects be the shortest. When we hear the voice of Azan noon in a city, it is possible to determine the southern side of each alley
and quarter, and with the help of it and with the angle of the deviation of the qiblah, the position of the qiblah is obtained.

169095_845.jpg

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
8 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam 

1.

Q: I would like to know that in prayer, how far is the deviation from qiblah and do not harm the prayers?

(C) He should not be distracted, but if he does not know the qiblah or forgets it, he will deviate from the qiblah and read the prayer and then he will know if he has not reached the level of the right hand or the left hand of the qibla (that is, less than 90 degrees) , The prayer is correct.

http://farsi.khamenei.ir/treatise-content?id=27#3235

http://www.yjc.ir/fa/news/5133990/در-نماز-انحراف-از-قبله-تا-چه-حد-مجاز-استمیزان-اعتبار-قبله‌نما-براى-تعيين-قبله

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fa&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Ffarsi.khamenei.ir%2Ftreatise-content%3Fid%3D27

Salaam brother,

On #1, the brother asked "do we have an acceptable deviation of qibla if it is done intentionally". Your response is if he doesn't know.

Edited by shiaman14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
15 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

On #1, the brother asked "do we have an acceptable deviation of qibla if it is done intentionally". Your response is if he doesn't know.

Salam if we turn more 90 degrees intentionally so it will be void the best thing is doing a moderate way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×