newmembershia

Does impurities transfere through oil

Rate this topic

Salem,

imagine, I have oil from

my bike'a chain on my finger. Than I touch an impure place. After that I touch another place with the same finger. Does this place become impure? Mustn't it be something watery? Oil does not contain water, right?

thank you very much :)

w Salam

Salam,

thank you for your answer! I guess you all know the "3 touch rule". What is, when I touched the impure with my oil finger and then touched something else and transferred the impure with oil. So there is now a little bit of oil on another place I have touched.  When I touch the oil with another hand, does this count as the "second touch" or is still the first, because there is oil left. I hope you understand what I mean!

23 minutes ago, newmembershia said:

Salam,

thank you for your answer! I guess you all know the "3 touch rule". What is, when I touched the impure with my oil finger and then touched something else and transferred the impure with oil. So there is now a little bit of oil on another place I have touched.  When I touch the oil with another hand, does this count as the "second touch" or is still the first, because there is oil left. I hope you understand what I mean!

I explained that in this topic here: 

Thank you for your effort, but I have to ask you again. I will go more into detail: I used to work on my bike and touched something, impure with my oily hands (dry blood on a working tool). After that I touched my bike. On the place I touched it, some oil remaind. After finishing, I went home and about 3 hours later I rode my bike. I touched the place where I transferred the impure. Without thinking about it and touched my phone, which become a little bit oily to. I went to sports and washed my hands. After

that I touched my phone again, which was still oily and put on my boxing gloves.  Now I would like to know, if I put on my gloves again and sweat, would there be an tranfere of the impure? Or does this count as the third touch? 

Thank you very much :)

2 hours ago, newmembershia said:

that I touched my phone again, which was still oily and put on my boxing gloves.  Now I would like to know, if I put on my gloves again and sweat, would there be an tranfere of the impure? Or does this count as the third touch? 

The main point is that impure material not seen or smelled after was is bro @Hassan mentioned it’s rule.

3 hours ago, newmembershia said:

Thank you for your effort, but I have to ask you again. I will go more into detail: I used to work on my bike and touched something, impure with my oily hands (dry blood on a working tool). After that I touched my bike. On the place I touched it, some oil remaind. After finishing, I went home and about 3 hours later I rode my bike. I touched the place where I transferred the impure. Without thinking about it and touched my phone, which become a little bit oily to. I went to sports and washed my hands. After

Thank you very much :)

Okay so you said the impurity was dry blood. When you touched the blood, did you get blood on your hands from it? Sometimes when a liquid is very dry, it will remain dry even if something wet came in contact with it. Now if you did not get blood on your hands, and the blood on the tool looked the same in dryness, your oily hands are pure. 

Salam, 

i didn't Know that! Thanks. Is there a place I could read about that? 

Unfortunately there was Urin to. I used to work in the woods after my bike broke down. I had to pee but I couldn't wash my hands. So Urin came on my fingers and i couldn't wipe it away. 

On 30/01/2018 at 8:28 AM, newmembershia said:

Salam, 

i didn't Know that! Thanks. Is there a place I could read about that? 

Unfortunately there was Urin to. I used to work in the woods after my bike broke down. I had to pee but I couldn't wash my hands. So Urin came on my fingers and i couldn't wipe it away. 

I don't know any place where you could read about it, sorry.

Did the urine mix with your oily hands? What did you touch after your hands became najis?

Salam,

unfortunately it did. After I touched the tool I touched my bike's break. Then I went home and about a few couples later I road my bike. I touched the same place again. I thought oil wouldn't transfere so I touched my mobile phone and my boxing gloves

3 hours ago, newmembershia said:

Salam,

unfortunately it did. After I touched the tool I touched my bike's break. Then I went home and about a few couples later I road my bike. I touched the same place again. I thought oil wouldn't transfere so I touched my mobile phone and my boxing gloves

Your bikes brake is najis only on the areas that you touched with your najis hands. If you touched those areas on your brakes again, and your hand became oily from touching them, than your phone and boxing gloves are najis if the oil on your hand contacted them. Remember, anything your not 100% sure about is taahir.

Edited by Hassan-

2 hours ago, newmembershia said:

Salam,

ok thanks. How can I make them pure again? I tried to wish the oil away, but you know, oil remains and only wash away very hard. There is always some rest

Spray water on the chain once with Kurr water or twice with qalil water, and it will be taahir as long as no urine or blood is visible on the chain. For your glove, wash it once with Kurr water and squeeze the water out of it, or wash it twice with qalil water and squeeze it twice (one squeeze after the first wash, another squeeze after the second wash). For your phone, add small amounts of water on where it became najis, then wipe the water out, then add more water, and wipe it out again.

Salam,

do I have to remove the oil first? I tried to remove it with some tissues but you know, oil can't be removed easily. It just smear. Is it enough, when I just put water on the chain while oil is still there?

Actually it's strange because to me, oil does not contain water. You could let oil under the sun for weeks and it wouldn't evaporate. 

Therefore, I wonder if oil really can transfer najasat (but if you got actual traces of najisul ayn on you, it will be najis, whether dry or wet, obviously).

11 hours ago, kashif.h said:

Therefore, I wonder if oil really can transfer najasat

Salam if oil is  in form of liquid all of it becomes Najis but if it was solid enough as Grease or more solid state only the part that is in direct contact of Najis materials becomes Najis . 

7 minutes ago, newmembershia said:

Salam,

But what should I do with the oily chain? Hard to remove it. You know, oil is not removable easy. 

You don’t need the remove oily chain if it not touches any part of your body .

Edited by Ashvazdanghe