Rate this topic

47 minutes ago, Jin Jin said:

want can I do in the world that will always benefit me, even after death till the judement day? that will give me rewards.

I have just planted 5 trees in the garden outside of my house with the intention of Qurbatan ilallah. As long as they live & the creation of Allah who will get benefits from them, I will get benefit from this action In-Sha'Allah. You can do it too.

Help building a mosque from construction to prayer mats or prayer chairs for elderly persons or help any charitable hospital with anything you can afford from wheel chair to ambulance. Your offspring can also be a helpful for you after your death, if you got success in making them good human being, Muslim and lover of Ahlul Bayt (asws). 

30 minutes ago, Jin Jin said:

want can I do in the world that will always benefit me, even after death till the judement day? that will give me rewards.

Assalaamualeykum,

There are many ways, for example you can write a book, or teach someone or donate in building of Masjid etc. Inshallah it will be a sawab e jariya for in this world and hereafter.

Wa aleykumsalaam

9 hours ago, Jin Jin said:

Some of SadQah e Jariya are :

1. Public water system ( tap, Hand pumps etc )

2. Distribution of Tasbeeh, Sajdgah, Janamaz etc also providing these things in any new mosque .. Tasbeeh and Janamaz you can give to Ahle Sunnat Mosque too.

3. Fan/Lights/Heater etc to Orphan shelters or Madarsah

4. Books to Orphan shelters or Madarsah

5. Teaching Quran

6. Teaching Namaz

7. Help someone unknown and convey message for others to not break this helping hand chain to unknowns.

8. Soor-e-Fatiha for Muslimeen o Momeneen , Imam Ali (as) said .. Don't get upset if someone is not praying for you, may be someone is praying for you and you don't know him. So by practicing this you will come in that chain of unknown which are very much known to Allah.