Rate this topic

On 1/28/2018 at 5:14 PM, Karbalai110 said:

Did Allah create heavens and the earth? If so then why is 'we' used in Quran instead of 'I'?

I lately heard Prophet(SAWA) and Moula Ali(a.s) created it?

Please share your views people.

Salam Allah is only creator but created heavens & earth from the light of PProphet(SAWA) and Moula Ali(a.s)

On 1/28/2018 at 6:44 PM, Karbalai110 said:

Did Allah create heavens and the earth? If so then why is 'we' used in Quran instead of 'I'?

the reason "we" is used in the quran is for purposes of royalty and authority. in the arabic language, among other languages, the plural pronoun is used to demonstrate authority and royalty.

Edit: there is only One creator, and that is Allah. to think otherwise is kufr.

Edited by just a muslim

To 'Just a muslim'

I have heard this before that in royalty Allah uses 'we' for himself.

So why in Quran it states 'Nehnu Auliyakum' as 'auliya' is a plural of 'walli' and that would make it 'Nehnu walliyukum' but 'Nehnu Auliyakum' is mentioned.

'Nehnu Auliyakum' means 'we are you walli(s).A plural.

'Nehnu Walliyukum' means 'we are your walli. A singular'

Allah is saying 'Auliyakum' which means plural but Allah is one. So why is it being 'We are your Walli(s)' instead of 'I am your Walli' or 'We are your Walli'.

Surah 41

Ayah 31

2 hours ago, Karbalai110 said:

To 'Just a muslim'

I have heard this before that in royalty Allah uses 'we' for himself.

So why in Quran it states 'Nehnu Auliyakum' as 'auliya' is a plural of 'walli' and that would make it 'Nehnu walliyukum' but 'Nehnu Auliyakum' is mentioned.

'Nehnu Auliyakum' means 'we are you walli(s).A plural.

'Nehnu Walliyukum' means 'we are your walli. A singular'

Allah is saying 'Auliyakum' which means plural but Allah is one. So why is it being 'We are your Walli(s)' instead of 'I am your Walli' or 'We are your Walli'.

Surah 41

Ayah 31

because it is the rules of grammar. we cant use a plural pronoun and describe it by a singular noun. not in this case atleast. i dont know if you know arabic. if you do, then i can explain in more detail. if not, i can explain in layman terms. dont want to give the layman explanation to someone who knows arabic.

if you have any implications or claims regarding the use of plurals for the One God, please do mention them as well.
also, you can quote my comment. that way i will get a notification that you replied.

4 hours ago, just a muslim said:

because it is the rules of grammar. we cant use a plural pronoun and describe it by a singular noun. not in this case atleast. i dont know if you know arabic. if you do, then i can explain in more detail. if not, i can explain in layman terms. dont want to give the layman explanation to someone who knows arabic.

if you have any implications or claims regarding the use of plurals for the One God, please do mention them as well.
also, you can quote my comment. that way i will get a notification that you replied.

Thank you for making me understand on how to reply to a comment as I didn't know it because I am bit new to this website in terms of posting questions myself.

I used to read question and answers on this website.

I took your point and asked my wife to give me examples of plural pronouns and singular noun and she made me understand.

I already knew it in English this is how it is used but in Arabic it is the same rule, I didn't know it.

Thank you for informing this. Thank you for informing this. I myself do not know Arabic completely and I do try to learn it.

Can you tell me furthermore on 'Wallahu khair ur raazikeen'.

Rizk - Food we eat

Razzaq - Provider of rizk

Raazikeen - Food providers

'Allah is the best among all the providers of Food' (Most close and literal translation of the ayat)

So are there any other food providers than Allah among whom Allah is showing comparison to us?

And kindly brother please do give me more examples in 'layman terms' as well as in 'expert terms'.

if I understand your 'expert terms' explanation then I will understand that I am not in the layman category in regards to Arabic.

Edited by Hassan-
Grammar correction as requested by OP

3 hours ago, Karbalai110 said:

Thank you for making me understand on how to reply to a comment as I didn't know it because I am bit new to this website in terms of posting questions myself.

I used to read question and answers on this website.

I took your point and asked my wife to give me examples of plural pronouns and singular noun and she made me understand.

I already knew it in English this is how it is used but in Arabic it is the same rule, I didn't know it.

Thank you for informing this. Thank you for informing this. I myself do not know Arabic completely and I do try to learn it.

Can you tell me furthermore on 'Wallahu khair ur raazikeen'.

Rizk - Food we eat

Razzaq - Provider of rizk

Raazikeen - Food providers

'Allah is the best among all the providers of Food' (Most close and literal translation of the ayat)

So are there any other food providers than Allah among whom Allah is showing comparison to us?

And kindly brother please do give me more examples in 'layman terms' as well as in 'expert terms'.

if I understand your 'expert terms' explanation then I will understand that I am not in the layman category in regards to Arabic.

this question doesnt have much to do with arabic. others might answer this as well.

while it is true that Allah is the only one who truly provides, it is said that every person provides for those who are dependent on that person, by means of the provision given by Allah. such as a father providing for his family. so, i would say this is talking about it in that sense. one important thing to note, which may or may not be related to this, is that one of the names of Allah is Al-Razzaaq. razzaaq and raaziq are slightly different. razzaaq has more power in it, grammatically. raaziq is just someone who provides. the ayah in question speaks about the best of raaziqeen, plural of raaziq. and Allah knows best. 

Brot

9 hours ago, just a muslim said:

this question doesnt have much to do with arabic. others might answer this as well.

while it is true that Allah is the only one who truly provides, it is said that every person provides for those who are dependent on that person, by means of the provision given by Allah. such as a father providing for his family. so, i would say this is talking about it in that sense. one important thing to note, which may or may not be related to this, is that one of the names of Allah is Al-Razzaaq. razzaaq and raaziq are slightly different. razzaaq has more power in it, grammatically. raaziq is just someone who provides. the ayah in question speaks about the best of raaziqeen, plural of raaziq. and Allah knows best. 

Brother Muslim,

But you see what I am not able to grasp here is, what I have always known is that we cannot call anyone as 'Razzaq' aur 'my raazik' except the almighty Allah. Right?

Now the point comes where in we have sources 'waseela' 'tawasul' that is in between us and Allah.

For example: Mothers are a waseela by Allah of food for babies and similarly fathers are a waseela too as they work and provide us food.

His job is a waseela for him of food, my job is a waseela for me and it goes on and on...

Now on the other hand let us imagine that Allah is saying this in comparison to others then this itself as per my understanding is falling under the category of 'shirk' as because we all know Allah is one and there is none like him and Allah does not need to compare himself with others to make us understand.

So are there any other powers providing Food? Which ofcourse cannot be greater than Allah.

Or is this ayat a complete different story than what is being informed to us by our so called ullemas or Quran interpreters?

Why am I thinking in so deep is because lately this has come into my ears that the actual author of Quran is not Allah instead it is Masoomeen(a.s) who are the real authors of Quran.

Please note I believe in Tawheed, Risalat and Wilayat so do not take me as Nusayri or Alawi and from where I heard this even they are not Nusayris or Alawis.

4 hours ago, Karbalai110 said:

Why am I thinking in so deep is because lately this has come into my ears that the actual author of Quran is not Allah instead it is Masoomeen(a.s) who are the real authors of Quran.

Please note I believe in Tawheed, Risalat and Wilayat so do not take me as Nusayri or Alawi and from where I heard this even they are not Nusayris or Alawis.

Salam Ahlulbayt (as) as Imam Ali (as) said are speaking Quran & they are minor siql & Holy Quran is major siql (Heavy weight) because all Muslims must accept Holy Quran revealed by Allah to prophet (pbu) but Ahlulbayt not accepted by all Muslims & they created by Allah but Quran is word of Allah so they can’t intervene to it & they are role model for following Quran thus only Allah have authority over all & they have authority over us by his permission.

On 1/28/2018 at 7:44 AM, Karbalai110 said:

'We' in Arabic is used formally when referring to oneself

18 hours ago, Karbalai110 said:

with all due respect brother, i do not want to respond to this due to the mere absurdity, ignorance, kufr and jahalah of this claim, specially as it goes against the quran in so many places.

please note, i am not calling anyone a kaafir. just the statement a statement of kufr.

Edited by just a muslim

19 hours ago, Karbalai110 said:

As mentioned above, such a statement is ghuluw (exaggeration of the attributes and status of the ma'soomeen) and should not be uttered by a true believer of tawheed. The only creator and author of the Qur'an is Allah. Anyone who says otherwise has deviated from the teachings of the ma'soomeen.

On ‎28‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 3:44 PM, Karbalai110 said:

Salam Alaykom. Allah uses "we" in Quran because he has workers which are from his creation whether they were from the angels or human beings and they work by his might, power and command.

Imam Ali (a.s) (as) says,
· “I have raised the seven skies with the powers and commandments, entrusted to me by my Lord.
· I am the one who when looked at the skies, and did not find any one who can challenge me.
· I am the one who counts his creatures, even though they are numerous, and make sure they return back to their Lord.
· I am the trustee who protects divine commands.
· I do not treat anyone with unkindness, as I am the divine sustainer ‘Wali –Allah’.
· His commands have been entrusted upon me and I have been made ruler over the masses by my Lord.
· I am the one who called the moon and the sun and they moved forward in my obedience.
· I am the one who called upon ‘seven skies’ and they bow down on my instruction and stabilized in perfect posture.
· I am the one who nominated all the Prophets, created all the worlds and laid the earth down.
· I am aware of all those affairs which have been made compulsory.
· I am the Amr (command) of Allah and the ‘Soul’ of Allah, as Allah says: They ask you (O’Prophet) about the soul, you tell them that soul is from Allah’s Amr (command).
· I am the one about whom Allah has said to his Prophet, ‘Two of you will send each and every malicious non-believer to the hell fire.’
· I am the one who brought into existence everything, with the blessing of my Lord, after they were composed. 
Nahjul-Asrar:Page,119

3 hours ago, Khadim uz Zahra said:

As mentioned above, such a statement is ghuluw (exaggeration of the attributes and status of the ma'soomeen) and should not be uttered by a true believer of tawheed. The only creator and author of the Qur'an is Allah. Anyone who says otherwise has deviated from the teachings of the ma'soomeen.

Brother

Exaggeration of masoomeen(a.s) statuses?

This is as per Quran

“Verily, the likeness of ‘Eesa (Jesus) before Allaah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: ‘Be!’ — and he was” 

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:59]

Ali(a.s) is Yadhullah, Ainullah, Asadullah, wajhullah and it goes on...

So since Ali (a.s) is the hand of Allah do we believe that Ali(a.s) created Adam(a.s)?

Brother honestly, There is nothing as such as exaggerating their status, the reason being is in order to exaggerate someone's status you have to know their limitations first and nobody knows the limit of Prophet Mohammad(saww) and Ali(a.s). No one knows their limit.

On 2/4/2018 at 11:35 AM, just a muslim said:

with all due respect brother, i do not want to respond to this due to the mere absurdity, ignorance, kufr and jahalah of this claim, specially as it goes against the quran in so many places.

please note, i am not calling anyone a kaafir. just the statement a statement of kufr.

Brother 

My message to you is not being approved by the moderator maybe because I shared my number with you to speak on whatsapp, Can you check your emails?

On 2/4/2018 at 7:19 AM, Iskandar91 said:

Salam Alaykom. Allah uses "we" in Quran because he has workers which are from his creation whether they were from the angels or human beings and they work by his might, power and command.

· “I have raised the seven skies with the powers and commandments, entrusted to me by my Lord.
· I am the one who when looked at the skies, and did not find any one who can challenge me.
· I am the one who counts his creatures, even though they are numerous, and make sure they return back to their Lord.
· I do not treat anyone with unkindness, as I am the divine sustainer ‘Wali –Allah’.
· His commands have been entrusted upon me and I have been made ruler over the masses by my Lord.
· I am the one who called the moon and the sun and they moved forward in my obedience.
· I am the one who called upon ‘seven skies’ and they bow down on my instruction and stabilized in perfect posture.
· I am the one who nominated all the Prophets, created all the worlds and laid the earth down.
· I am the Amr (command) of Allah and the ‘Soul’ of Allah, as Allah says: They ask you (O’Prophet) about the soul, you tell them that soul is from Allah’s Amr (command).
· I am the one about whom Allah has said to his Prophet, ‘Two of you will send each and every malicious non-believer to the hell fire.’
· I am the one who brought into existence everything, with the blessing of my Lord, after they were composed. 

SubhanALLAH

A logical reply indeed, by you brother.

On 2/3/2018 at 5:19 PM, Karbalai110 said:

:bismillah:
الرَّحْمَٰنُ 
عَلَّمَ الْقُرْآنَ
خَلَقَ الْإِنْسَانَ

Do not try to limit Allah (s.w.t). 

What you have listened would means that Quran is written by someone else & taught to the author by someone else! 
Rightly pointed out as "ghulu" by brother! 

On 04/02/2018 at 12:19 PM, Iskandar91 said:

This is a report that is not even reliable, let alone can it even be ascertained to be reliable. This particular tradition seems to have probably come from the Ghulat, and extremists. Alarm bells need to be ringing when reading things like this. I was actually eating when i read this and it ruined my appetite. 

Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 126 : Ali (as) said: “With regard to me, two categories of people will be ruined, namely he who loves me too much (extremists) and the love takes him away from rightfulness, and he who hates me too much and the hatred takes him away from rightfulness. The best man with regard to me is he who is on the middle course."

حمدويه، قال حدثنا يعقوب، عن ابن أبي عمير، عن شعيب، عن أبي بصير، قال : قلت لأبي عبد الله (عليه السلام) إنهم يقولون قال و ما يقولون قلت يقولون تعلم قطر المطر و عدد النجوم و ورق الشجر و وزن ما في البحر و عدد التراب، فرفع يده إلى السماء، و قال سبحان الله سبحان الله لا و الله ما يعلم هذا إلا الله
532. Hamdawayh who said: narrated to us Ya’qub from Ibn Abi Umayr from Shuayb from Abi Basir who said: I said to Abi Abdillah عليه السلام – they do say, he said: and what do they say? I said: they say that you know the number of the drops in the rain, and the number of the stars, and the number of leaves in all the trees, and the weight of what is in the ocean, and the number of sand particles, so he عليه السلام raised his hand to the sky and said: praise be to Allah, praise be to Allah, no by Allah, no one knows this except for Allah.

حدثني الحسين بن الحسن بن بندار القمي، قال حدثني سعد بن عبد الله بن أبي خلف، قال حدثنا أحمد بن محمد بن عيسى، عن يعقوب بن يزيد و محمد بن عيسى بن عبيد، عن محمد بن أبي عمير، قال حدثنا بعض أصحابنا، قال : قلت لأبي عبد الله (عليه السلام) زعم أبو هارون المكفوف أنك قلت له إن كنت تريد القديم فذاك لا يدركه أحد و إن كنت تريد الذي خلق و رزق فذاك محمد بن علي فقال كذب علي عليه لعنة الله و الله ما من خالق إلا الله وحده لا شريك له، حق على الله أن يذيقنا الموت و الذي لا يهلك هو الله خالق الخلق بارئ البرية

398. Narrated to me al-Husayn bin al-Hasan bin Bundar al-Qummiy who said: narrated to me Sa’d bin Abdallah bin Abi al-Khalaf who said: narrated to us Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Isa from Ya’qub bin Yazid AND Muhammad bin Isa bin Ubayd from Muhammad bin Abi Umayr who said: narrated to us one of our companions who said: I said to Abi Abdillah عليه السلام - Abu Harun – the blind one – claims that you said to him – 'if you want the Eternal then no one can perceive him, but if you want the one who creates and gives out sustenance then he is Muhammad bin Ali عليه السلام', so he عليه السلام said: he has lied upon me, may Allah curse him, by Allah there is no creator except for Allah, Alone, without any partner, it is Allah’s right over us to make us taste death, and the one who does not perish is Allah, the creator of the creations, and the maker of the maked ones.

حدثني محمد بن قولويه، قال حدثني سعد بن عبد الله، قال حدثنا يعقوب بن يزيد و محمد بن عيسى، عن علي بن مهزيار، عن فضالة بن أيوب الأزدي، عن أبان بن عثمان، قال : سمعت أبا عبد الله (عليه السلام) يقول لعن الله عبد الله بن سبإ إنه ادعى الربوبية في أمير المؤمنين (عليه السلام) و كان و الله أمير المؤمنين (عليه السلام) عبدا لله طائعا، الويل لمن كذب علينا و إن قوما يقولون فينا ما لا نقوله في أنفسنا، نبرأ إلى الله منهم نبرأ إلى الله منهم

172. Narrated to us Muhammad bin Qulawayh who said: narrated to me Sa’d bin Abdallah who said: narrated to us Ya’qub bin Yazid AND Muhammad bin Isa from Ali bin Mahziyar from Fadhala bin Ayyub al-Azdiy from Aban bin Uthman who said: I heard Aba Abdillah عليه السلام say: may Allah curse Abdallah bin Saba, he claimed divinity for Amir al-Mu’minin, and Amir al-Mu’minin was by Allah an obedient slave, woe be upon the one who lies upon us, there is a group that says about us what we do not say about ourselves, we disassociate to Allah from them, we disassociate to Allah from them.

إبراهيم بن محمد بن العباس، قال حدثني أحمد بن إدريس القمي، عن حمدان بن سليمان، عن محمد بن الحسين، عن ابن فضال، عن أبي المغراء، عن عنبسة، قال، : قال أبو عبد الله (عليه السلام) لقد أمسينا و ما أحد أعدى لنا ممن ينتحل مودتنا

555. Ibrahim bin Muhammad bin al-Abbas who said: narrated to me Ahmad bin Idris al-Qummiy from Hamdan bin Sulayman from Muhammad bin al-Husayn from Ibn Fadhal from Abi al-Maghra from Anbasa who said: Abu Abdillah عليه السلام said: we have woken up (i.e. a time has reached) and there is no one who is more inimical (and enemy to us) than those who claim to love us.

NOTE: The Imam is referring to the Ghulat who exaggerated their status and nullified their activities of guiding the believers and protecting Islam.

حدثني محمدبن مسعود، قال: حدثني أبوعبدالله الحسين بن أشكيب قال: حدثني محمدبن أورمه، عن الحسين بن سعيد، قال: حدثني علي بن النعمان، عن ابن مسكان، عن ضريس، قال قال لي أبوخالد الكابلي: أما أني سأحدثك بحديث ان رأيتموه وأنا حي فقلت صدقني، وان مت قبل أن تراه ترحمت علي ودعوت لي سمعت علي بن الحسين عليه السلام يقول: ان اليهود أحبوا عزيزا حتى قالوا فيه ماقالوا فلا عزيز منهم ولاهم من عزيز، وأن النصارى أحبوا عيسى حتى قالوا فيه ماقالوا، فلا عيسى منهم ولاهم من عيسى وانا على سنة من ذلك ان قوما من شيعتنا سيحبونا حتى يقولوا فينا ماقالت اليهود في عزيز، وماقالت النصارى في عيسى بن مريم، فلاهم منا ولا نحن منهم

191. Narrated to me Muhammad b. Masud who said: narrated to me Abu Abdallah al-Husayn b. Ushkayb who said: narrated to me Muhammad b. Awrama from al-Husayn b. Said who said: narrated to me Ali b. al-Numan from Ibn Muskan from Dhurays who said: Abu Khalid al-Kabali said to me: as for me - I am going to narrate to you a narration - if you see it (i.e. materializing) while I am still alive - you will say: he was (has been) truthful to (with) me, and if I were to die before you see it - you will pray for mercy on me and supplicate for me, I heard Ali b. al-Husayn عليهما السلام say: the Jews loved Uzayr until they said about him what they said, so Uzayr is not from them, nor are they from Uzayr (i.e. he has nothing to do with them - and likewise they with him), and the Christians loved Isa until they said about him what they said, so Isa is not from them, nor are they from him, and we are upon a similar course (path) like (of) that, a group from our Shia will love us until they will say about us that which the Jews said about Uzayr and that which the Christians said about Isa b. Maryam, so they are not from us, nor are we from them.

Imam Jaffer as -Sadiq: "May Allah curse the one who says about us what we do not say about our own selves, and may Allah curse the one who absolves us from servitude to Allah - the One who created us, and to Him is our reckoning, and to Him is our return, and our foreheads are by his Hand (i.e. in his control)."

lake_of_fire.jpg

1542673_hellfire_jpeg4d2d6f0521e78ca085a

5 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

:bismillah:
الرَّحْمَٰنُ 
عَلَّمَ الْقُرْآنَ
خَلَقَ الْإِنْسَانَ

Do not try to limit Allah (s.w.t). 

What you have listened would means that Quran is written by someone else & taught to the author by someone else! 
Rightly pointed out as "ghulu" by brother! 

Brother Salsabeel, Who is Ar-Rahman? Tell me properly.

4 hours ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

This is a report that is not even reliable, let alone can it even be ascertained to be reliable. This particular tradition seems to have probably come from the Ghulat, and extremists. Alarm bells need to be ringing when reading things like this. I was actually eating when i read this and it ruined my appetite. 

Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 126 : Ali (as) said: “With regard to me, two categories of people will be ruined, namely he who loves me too much (extremists) and the love takes him away from rightfulness, and he who hates me too much and the hatred takes him away from rightfulness. The best man with regard to me is he who is on the middle course."

حمدويه، قال حدثنا يعقوب، عن ابن أبي عمير، عن شعيب، عن أبي بصير، قال : قلت لأبي عبد الله (عليه السلام) إنهم يقولون قال و ما يقولون قلت يقولون تعلم قطر المطر و عدد النجوم و ورق الشجر و وزن ما في البحر و عدد التراب، فرفع يده إلى السماء، و قال سبحان الله سبحان الله لا و الله ما يعلم هذا إلا الله
532. Hamdawayh who said: narrated to us Ya’qub from Ibn Abi Umayr from Shuayb from Abi Basir who said: I said to Abi Abdillah عليه السلام – they do say, he said: and what do they say? I said: they say that you know the number of the drops in the rain, and the number of the stars, and the number of leaves in all the trees, and the weight of what is in the ocean, and the number of sand particles, so he عليه السلام raised his hand to the sky and said: praise be to Allah, praise be to Allah, no by Allah, no one knows this except for Allah.

حدثني الحسين بن الحسن بن بندار القمي، قال حدثني سعد بن عبد الله بن أبي خلف، قال حدثنا أحمد بن محمد بن عيسى، عن يعقوب بن يزيد و محمد بن عيسى بن عبيد، عن محمد بن أبي عمير، قال حدثنا بعض أصحابنا، قال : قلت لأبي عبد الله (عليه السلام) زعم أبو هارون المكفوف أنك قلت له إن كنت تريد القديم فذاك لا يدركه أحد و إن كنت تريد الذي خلق و رزق فذاك محمد بن علي فقال كذب علي عليه لعنة الله و الله ما من خالق إلا الله وحده لا شريك له، حق على الله أن يذيقنا الموت و الذي لا يهلك هو الله خالق الخلق بارئ البرية

398. Narrated to me al-Husayn bin al-Hasan bin Bundar al-Qummiy who said: narrated to me Sa’d bin Abdallah bin Abi al-Khalaf who said: narrated to us Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Isa from Ya’qub bin Yazid AND Muhammad bin Isa bin Ubayd from Muhammad bin Abi Umayr who said: narrated to us one of our companions who said: I said to Abi Abdillah عليه السلام - Abu Harun – the blind one – claims that you said to him – 'if you want the Eternal then no one can perceive him, but if you want the one who creates and gives out sustenance then he is Muhammad bin Ali عليه السلام', so he عليه السلام said: he has lied upon me, may Allah curse him, by Allah there is no creator except for Allah, Alone, without any partner, it is Allah’s right over us to make us taste death, and the one who does not perish is Allah, the creator of the creations, and the maker of the maked ones.

حدثني محمد بن قولويه، قال حدثني سعد بن عبد الله، قال حدثنا يعقوب بن يزيد و محمد بن عيسى، عن علي بن مهزيار، عن فضالة بن أيوب الأزدي، عن أبان بن عثمان، قال : سمعت أبا عبد الله (عليه السلام) يقول لعن الله عبد الله بن سبإ إنه ادعى الربوبية في أمير المؤمنين (عليه السلام) و كان و الله أمير المؤمنين (عليه السلام) عبدا لله طائعا، الويل لمن كذب علينا و إن قوما يقولون فينا ما لا نقوله في أنفسنا، نبرأ إلى الله منهم نبرأ إلى الله منهم

172. Narrated to us Muhammad bin Qulawayh who said: narrated to me Sa’d bin Abdallah who said: narrated to us Ya’qub bin Yazid AND Muhammad bin Isa from Ali bin Mahziyar from Fadhala bin Ayyub al-Azdiy from Aban bin Uthman who said: I heard Aba Abdillah عليه السلام say: may Allah curse Abdallah bin Saba, he claimed divinity for Amir al-Mu’minin, and Amir al-Mu’minin was by Allah an obedient slave, woe be upon the one who lies upon us, there is a group that says about us what we do not say about ourselves, we disassociate to Allah from them, we disassociate to Allah from them.

إبراهيم بن محمد بن العباس، قال حدثني أحمد بن إدريس القمي، عن حمدان بن سليمان، عن محمد بن الحسين، عن ابن فضال، عن أبي المغراء، عن عنبسة، قال، : قال أبو عبد الله (عليه السلام) لقد أمسينا و ما أحد أعدى لنا ممن ينتحل مودتنا

555. Ibrahim bin Muhammad bin al-Abbas who said: narrated to me Ahmad bin Idris al-Qummiy from Hamdan bin Sulayman from Muhammad bin al-Husayn from Ibn Fadhal from Abi al-Maghra from Anbasa who said: Abu Abdillah عليه السلام said: we have woken up (i.e. a time has reached) and there is no one who is more inimical (and enemy to us) than those who claim to love us.

NOTE: The Imam is referring to the Ghulat who exaggerated their status and nullified their activities of guiding the believers and protecting Islam.

حدثني محمدبن مسعود، قال: حدثني أبوعبدالله الحسين بن أشكيب قال: حدثني محمدبن أورمه، عن الحسين بن سعيد، قال: حدثني علي بن النعمان، عن ابن مسكان، عن ضريس، قال قال لي أبوخالد الكابلي: أما أني سأحدثك بحديث ان رأيتموه وأنا حي فقلت صدقني، وان مت قبل أن تراه ترحمت علي ودعوت لي سمعت علي بن الحسين عليه السلام يقول: ان اليهود أحبوا عزيزا حتى قالوا فيه ماقالوا فلا عزيز منهم ولاهم من عزيز، وأن النصارى أحبوا عيسى حتى قالوا فيه ماقالوا، فلا عيسى منهم ولاهم من عيسى وانا على سنة من ذلك ان قوما من شيعتنا سيحبونا حتى يقولوا فينا ماقالت اليهود في عزيز، وماقالت النصارى في عيسى بن مريم، فلاهم منا ولا نحن منهم

191. Narrated to me Muhammad b. Masud who said: narrated to me Abu Abdallah al-Husayn b. Ushkayb who said: narrated to me Muhammad b. Awrama from al-Husayn b. Said who said: narrated to me Ali b. al-Numan from Ibn Muskan from Dhurays who said: Abu Khalid al-Kabali said to me: as for me - I am going to narrate to you a narration - if you see it (i.e. materializing) while I am still alive - you will say: he was (has been) truthful to (with) me, and if I were to die before you see it - you will pray for mercy on me and supplicate for me, I heard Ali b. al-Husayn عليهما السلام say: the Jews loved Uzayr until they said about him what they said, so Uzayr is not from them, nor are they from Uzayr (i.e. he has nothing to do with them - and likewise they with him), and the Christians loved Isa until they said about him what they said, so Isa is not from them, nor are they from him, and we are upon a similar course (path) like (of) that, a group from our Shia will love us until they will say about us that which the Jews said about Uzayr and that which the Christians said about Isa b. Maryam, so they are not from us, nor are we from them.

Brother Resistance

Nehj ul israr, you are denying it's authenticity under what authority?

Nehj ul balagha is more reliable comparatively, under what/whose confirmation?

And brother what difference would it bring to the supremacy of Allah even if those claims are for real? Like Ali(a.s) created earth and heavens?

Can't this be his duty of Ali(a.s) given by the almighty Allah?

Allah can do whatever he wants whenever and where ever, Let's not limit Allah just because we have limited mentality.

He is the owner brother of everything that exists including our beloved Prophet(SAWW) and Moula Ali(a.s). Allah can assign anyone for any task any time he wishes. Allah is the master and rest are his slaves. Ali(a.s) is an abd(slave) and Allah is his ma'bud.

HAHA we now have Shias challenging Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى as al-Khaliq. Unreal. And better yet, we have some even supporting the ghuluw with Nusayri traditions. Gotta love the state of the Ummah.

Edited by 786:)
spelling error