Dhulfikar

Abu Bakr have more knowledge than Ali

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

You know what I realised?

Never have I heard a single narration that Abu Bakr or Umar participated in any battle neither did they fight any enemies

True, i have not heard or read they killed one single person in any of the battles they participated.

19 hours ago, kirtc said:

you dont even need hadith... 

we can just read what Ali a.s wrote... and read what abu bakr wrote... 

I dont think abu bakr has 5% the knowledge or wisdom that imam ali a.s has.

5% is way too much. I'd say If he had 0.000001% of the knowledge of Ali(as) He wouldn't have dared to take the khalifa of our imam.

On 29/01/2018 at 2:11 PM, power said:

in Abu Bakr's defence i would say, He is the leader of old men of paradise......and wait there is another hadith,that says, I AM THE CITY OF KNOWLEDGE, ABU BAKR IS ITS FOUNDATION, UMAR IT'S WALLS, UTHMAN ITS ROOF AND 'ALI ITS DOOR!

References?

On 1/28/2018 at 2:47 PM, Dhulfikar said:

And you think a Shi'i can convince a Sunni that Ali (as) is the successor of Nabi and most knowledge after Nabi, when they hold these hadith as same level of authenticity than Qur'an?

You are right.

Edited by baqar

Going to interject something. How do you expect Sunni's to come to Shiachat and not feel attacked from the way some of you are going about debates? Absolutely disgusting. If you don't have something to add to the topic in terms of informational value, don't post comments that seem to degrade or mock them. This section should be policed.

On 2/1/2018 at 9:44 PM, TheSpectator said:

References?

The Hadith in question is recorded in Musnadul Firdaws without a chain of narrators, thus it cannot be verified;

http://hadithanswers.com/hadith-in-bukhari-i-am-the-city-of-knowledge-abu-bakr-is-its-foundation-umar-its-walls-uthman-its-roof-and-ali-its-door/

Edited by Dhulfikar

28 minutes ago, justAnothermuslim said:

sunnis-shias should bury their hatchets. quranists/(extreme)wahabis/zionists are your real enemies.:grin:

Exactly, the most important is to work very hard to obey, follow and please what Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى want from us, and Insha'Allah we should meet all together in Jannah.

And We will have removed whatever is within their breasts of resentment, [while] flowing beneath them are rivers. And they will say, "Praise to Allah , who has guided us to this; and we would never have been guided if Allah had not guided us. Certainly the messengers of our Lord had come with the truth." And they will be called, "This is Paradise, which you have been made to inherit for what you used to do." Quran 7:43

33 minutes ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

Going to interject something. How do you expect Sunni's to come to Shiachat and not feel attacked from the way some of you are going about debates? Absolutely disgusting. If you don't have something to add to the topic in terms of informational value, don't post comments that seem to degrade or mock them. This section should be policed.

if you are referring to my post, chill up. how did i mock my sunni-shiah brothers/sisters? oh well, forget it. no offence taken.

Did the Prophet (pbuh) say: "If there was a Prophet coming after me, he would surely be Omar"?

questionIs this hadith narrated from Prophet Muhammad (PBUH): "If a Prophet were to come after me, he would have been Omar "?

http://www.islamquest.net/fa/archive/question/fa61136

" Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) raised one hand of Abu Bakr Sadiq and one hand of Imam Ali (PBUH). He said that all three of us will rise on the Day of Judgment."

" It is narrated from Ibn Abbas that the Prophet (PBUH) said two of my ministers on the earth are Abu Bakr Siddiq and Omar Faruq."

* The Prophet (PBUH) said: Abu Bakr Sadiq and Omar Farooq are my ears and eyes.

* The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said: "Omar is with me, and I'm   with Omar &  after me wherever he is right is there.

http://rasol.net/721/کلام-رسول-الله-صدرباره-حضرت-فاروق-اعظم

At first wahabists replace name of Omar with Imam Ali (as) in hadiths

Nowadays they are trying to replace Abubakr with Omar in this word and after that remove name of Ahlulbayt (as) from Islamic society 

maybe in future they call Abubakr as what as christians said about prophet Isa (as)

11 minutes ago, power said:

google.

The hadith of the city of knowledge and its door ie Imam Ali AS is an authentic hadith mentioned in sunni sources.

The hadith of city of knowledge with roof, walls, foundation is an addition through fake narration,

The following is mentioned about this hadith:

"The Hadith in question is recorded in Musnadul Firdaws without a chain of narrators, thus it cannot be verified. After citing a few similar narrations, Hafiz Sakhawi (rahimahullah) states that the words used in most of the above narrations are too feeble to be words which Nabi (sallallahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) would use ( و ألفاظ أكثرها ركيكة).

(Musnadul Firdaws, Hadith: 105 , Al Maqasidul Hasanah, Hadith: 189, Kashful Khafa, vol. 1 pg. 184/5. Also see Al La-Alil Masnu’ah, vol. 1 pg. 308 )"

wasalam

Edited by skyweb1987

10 hours ago, IloveImamHussain said:

You will find it difficult to prove it to Sunni Muslims.

Brother @kirtc was a sunni who is now a shia. Whoever wants the truth will have it, but the one who is blinded deep in the heart won't ever see the truth even if it is right in front of him. So i don't waste my time debating sunnis who don't want to be saved.

On 29/01/2018 at 11:49 AM, kirtc said:

I dont think abu bakr has 5% the knowledge or wisdom that imam ali a.s has.

Also bear in mind that while people like Abu Bakr and Umar (especially the latter) may have possessed craftiness in abundance, that is not the same as knowledge.

just read this: pg 8/162, shi'ite isam: orthodoxy or heterodoxy? 

“Call unto the way of thy Lord with wisdom and fair exhortation, and reason with them in the better way” (16:125).
The Most High has also said:
“Revile not those who invoke other than Allāh, lest wrongfully they revile Allāh through ignorance” (6:108).
If Muslims are forbidden from making a mockery of the beliefs of polytheists, the prohibition is even greater when it comes to the beliefs of other Muslims.

Edited by justAnothermuslim

1 hour ago, justAnothermuslim said:

just read this: pg 8/162, shi'ite isam: orthodoxy or heterodoxy? 

no mockery here.. just setting the record straight.. abu bakr wrongfully and willfully stole the caliphate and led islam astray.. if Imam Ali a.s would have taken it he would not have appointed all the enemies of the Rasul saaw to governers and mayors like othman did... he would not have let mouwiya and yazid the animals become caliphs of the Muslim ummah. 

even if you dont believe that imams were maasoum in the very least they were excellent in akhlaq and character and the grandchildren of the prophet, yet ever one of them was killed by the ruling calpih.. wake up

Edited by kirtc

15 hours ago, kirtc said:

no mockery here.. just setting the record straight.. abu bakr wrongfully and willfully stole the caliphate and led islam astray.. if Imam Ali a.s would have taken it he would not have appointed all the enemies of the Rasul saaw to governers and mayors like othman did... he would not have let mouwiya and yazid the animals become caliphs of the Muslim ummah. 

even if you dont believe that imams were maasoum in the very least they were excellent in akhlaq and character and the grandchildren of the prophet, yet ever one of them was killed by the ruling calpih.. wake up

you got me wrong, bro. i think shi'ite Islām is great in an of itself. I believe:-

1. One does not need to criticize the Companions or the Caliphs to exalt the 12 Imāms (as). The Imāms (as) are great in an of themselves.

2. One also does not need to criticize the Imāms of the Sunnī schools of jurisprudence to exalt Imām Ja'far al-Sādiq (as). The Sixth Imām is great in and of himself, having left legions of scholars as a legacy.

one of the down side of negative advertising is, it often produces a backlash, which can result in violence, destruction, and death.

1 hour ago, justAnothermuslim said:

1. One does not need to criticize the Companions or the Caliphs to exalt the 12 Imāms (as). The Imāms (as) are great in an of themselves.

You are right.

There is no need to criticize anyone to exalt someone else.

But to keep the facts of history alive, we must not abandon a critical study of everyone's life, including the Prophet's family and friends, 

Otherwise history will pass into the dust heap and be forgotten.    

On 1/29/2018 at 7:11 PM, power said:

in Abu Bakr's defence i would say, He is the leader of old men of paradise......and wait there is another hadith,that says, I AM THE CITY OF KNOWLEDGE, ABU BAKR IS ITS FOUNDATION, UMAR IT'S WALLS, UTHMAN ITS ROOF AND 'ALI ITS DOOR!

Hahahha and u forgot the remaining part my man...abu huraira is its floor, khalid bin waleed is its decoration hanging on walls....

Curse be the enemies of AAL mohammad(saww)

4 hours ago, IloveImamHussain said:

You are right.

There is no need to criticize anyone to exalt someone else.

But to keep the facts of history alive, we must not abandon a critical study of everyone's life, including the Prophet's family and friends, 

Otherwise history will pass into the dust heap and be forgotten.    

it's not even my original words. it's taken from https://www.al-islam.org/shiite-islam-orthodoxy-or-heterodoxy-luis-alberto-vittor 

On 1/29/2018 at 7:11 PM, power said:

Ya and Khalid bin waleed is the decoration hanging on those walls and abu huraira is the floor carpet