alidu78

About compulsory hijab issue

Rate this topic

3 hours ago, Mishael said:

But it's not Christians or Jews in this video just Muslims.

There are also some videos of jews saying that we must kill or deport muslims and christians from israel but i know they dont represent all jews.

3 hours ago, Mishael said:

Legally he can run for president but I doubt he will ever be successful in his campaign. I say any religion can be president.

Well Iran is a shia theocracy so it is logic that principal leaders must be shia howver that could be great if some religious ministers become ministers also but they are also very few nowadays.

1 hour ago, shouzan said:

Our lives come down to our own individual choices.

I hope one day you will be able to come to terms with the fact that there is nothing that we own in this dunya,not even our bodies.It's just our souls and our deeds that we will carry on to the next worlds. Everything is Allah's سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى.Hence our 'own invidivual choices' are meaningless.

Best Wishes.

Edited by starlight

16 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Theocracies in my opinion shouldn't exist. Every country should be a religiously free society, Iran being a Shia theocracy shows that it is not a country of equality since it favors one religion over another and even gives more favoritism to Shiites then Sunnis. This is the reason theocracies are immoral and shouldn't exist because it breeds inequality.

Honesty we don't really care about your opinion. 

16 minutes ago, Mishael said:

True but those Jewis Israelis aren't usually quoting from the Torah they are just racists who speak from their mind. These imams are quoting from the Quran and Hadith and are actually in their view preaching the way of Allah.

This is wrong many say that torah gave them the right to have these territoires so they could expulse arabs also I don't understand what are you doing in this website if you hate Islam so much. 

1 hour ago, starlight said:

I hope one day you will be able to come to terms with the fact that there is nothing that we own in this dunya,not even our bodies.It's just our souls and our deeds that we will carry on to the next worlds. Everything is Allah's سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى.Hence our 'own invidivual choices' are meaningless.

Best Wishes.

If only people can realize this sooner before it is too late.

6 hours ago, starlight said:

Best Wishes.

If my individual choices are meaning less than how exactly do our Deeds get created? is it not our choices to do good or bad that make up these deeds? Consider:

"Every mistake becomes a lesson" Imam Ali (AS)

We are able to make mistakes, we therefore are able to make choice adding up the that mistake. Allah did not create perfect or mindless drones. Regardless of yours or my opinion it is already written each and every individual on this earth has predetermined fates. 

1 hour ago, shouzan said:

If my individual choices are meaning less than how exactly do our Deeds get created?

Okay. Let me elaborate,  our individual choices do not mean anything when compared to Allah's commands. Allah tells us to offer namaz five times a day, we can make an invidual choice to not to pray and present a dozen arguments about not being convinced about namaz or zakat but none of the arguments against them would make them any less wajib. So our word against Allah's is meaningless.

2 hours ago, shouzan said:

Every mistake becomes a lesson" Imam Ali (AS)

Thank you for sharing .Can you quote the source? :)

20 hours ago, Mishael said:

Turn the other cheek means I don't lash out when you mock my religion it doesn't mean I stand around and let you kill me. Due you know what is against the law of God watching oppression take place against Christian brothers and sisters in Islamic countries because according to Allah a convert from Islam to Christianity should die. Modernization and religion wheather you belo in God or not basic human feelings will tell you it's wrong.

I respect the real Christians, the ones that feed the needy, help the homeless, give charity, fast before easter, refrain from eating meat on Fridays and who value modesty, the ones who value chastity, the ones who actually try and follow what they believe to be the word of God. Not the ones who wish to change the religion according to their time to make it "socially comfortable", because they do not truly believe the holy scripture is the word of God, because if they did they would for sure not dare to change it or go against it, but they do.

There is no need for me to mock your religion or mock you. You are in fact the one who is mocking yourself by promoting one mentality and then when presented with an instance of that same mentality, you denounce and condemn it. You speak out against yourself like a confused hypocrite and I personally believe this is because you are one.

You either believe that the word of God is the word of God, and in such instance any mentality of changing the religion "according to the times" would be out of the question or you take your belief as a joke and you change it to suit your own loosely sense of moral that is easily manipulated. Remember Hitler was elected by the German people, they followed their own moral compass.

In Islam, hijab is ordered by God for both men and women, this is the word of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and thats period. We can either submit to this or we can follow our own made up ideas, in which case we are going against our religion, there is no discussion about this and there is most certainly no need for your ignorant and "self enlightened" opinion or advice on the matter, your opinion about Islam and its laws means absolutely nothing to us, so keep it to yourself.

Hi, I just join this group out of curiosity and to ensure that I don’t have false misconception about Shia. I’m Sunni. I just visited Iran recently too, such a beautiful country and amazing people. 

I wear hijab myself and going back to the question I Guess every country have their own rules the question is wether we violated anybody’s human rights. I come from a majority non Muslim country and obviously the same rules in Iran cannot be applied here as the same rule in here cannot be applied in Iran. There are also certain rules and practices that both our countries may share. I think some groups sometimes want every courtry to use them as a benchmark as to what is acceptable and what is not. Even in my country in Asia which is not an Islamic country have been accused as human rights violator by some groups for having death penalty for drug dealers.

Every country have problems and issues. In the US for example, women can wear almost anything but that too some are fighting for women to be given the right to be topless in public area like men. So no matter where we are we have rules and regulations to follow. 

My point is we will be criticise no matter what we do as Long as we have certain things that differ from others. We have to learn to respect and show tolerance to each others’ culture. 

Thank you. 

1 minute ago, Mishael said:

I respect Muslims who don't force their religion on others you have no right to force Sharia on others. Please insults don't help your argument. You have no right to tell a person what to believe in and what to say. My religion doesn't believe in the forceful way I correct someone by sitting down with them you correct them by implementing a law and says anyone who violates shall be lashed. You ask for rights yet snuff them out in your countries that's hypocrisy. Hitler's moral compass was executing non whites and anyone who disagreed with him that's not a moral compass. My religion never teaches me to kill people who criticize or blasphemy against my religion neither does my religion say I can lash a women for not covering neither does my religion say to kill apostates. Why do you not respect another's beliefs and believe in the use of force yet say it's intolerant if anyone says otherwise?

I said that Hitler was elected by the people, which means at that time the peoples moral compass agreed with him, yet neither he nor the people who agreed with him was in the right.

I do not care what your religion says, it does not matter to me and I am not interested, so keep it to yourself.

You avoid the argument, either you accept people to change the religion, such as gay priests, in which case you have no right to condemn it. Or you do not accept it, in which case you have no right to say that we should change our religion.

2 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Moral compass means don't kill people or genocide them. I don't allow any priests but doesn't mean I kill them which is what your religion believes homosexual deserve correct me if I'm wrong but don't you kill homosexuals in Iran. I don't accept change to the religion but my religion never taught me in the first place to be violent towards others. If your religion teaches you to be violent to others then it's not really a religion. If your religion teaches intolerance then you technically have no right to practice intolerance. My religion teaches me to correct an apostate and to correct a homosexual with my words not my sword like your religion. If you believe that the rest of the world is going to sit back and let you oppress minorities as part of practicing your religion then your wrong.

Please, let me remind you "I do not care what your religion says, it does not matter to me and I am not interested, so keep it to yourself."

Do you understand the above sentence?

Now you speak on behalf of the rest of the world as well? 

10 minutes ago, Mishael said:

I don't think many people in the world are ok with Muslims practicing intolerance and executing apostates. If you don't care about my religion teaches then don't say I change it because you don't know anything about it.

Just want to let you know Mishael I love my fellow middle eastern Christians like brothers. My Iraqi shia friend's mother he told me when she was a child was raised and looked after by her Assyrian neighbors. It breaks my heart and boils my blood to see the world's oldest followers of Jesus Christ (or for us Prophet Isa (as)) in Iraq and Syria being abused like this I feel sad I cant change it :( I really do.

Edited by Forgottenthinker

8 minutes ago, Mishael said:

I don't think

Who cares what you think?

You base peoples opinions on what you personally think and speak on behalf of them, this is a really delusional behavior.  You literally state the opinion of every people, the Iranians, the "true muslims", the rest of the world, the christians, etc. 

This is not a thread on Christianity nor is this a thread asking for the opinions of christians on the islamic hijab.

There are many good Muslims like you,

Thank you :)

but why in any state with sharia anyone who converts to our religion from Islam is killed that my friend is not moral Muslims need to start allowing religious freedom this is a basic human right.

Nah I support secularism. Iran has shown that pushing religion on your people makes them hate it. While in Soviet Union pushing Atheism on your people makes them despise Atheism. Religion is a personal choice.

3 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Please do you yourself think any non Muslim will be ok with you guys killing apostates. If you guys go crazy when a mosque is closed in Europe yet daily kill apostates from Islam then that is a major hypocritical problem.

This is a thread on hijab and its obligations asked by a muslim seeking other muslims opinion on it, do not derail it with other subjects. 

If you wish to discuss these subjects that you are mentioning (apostasy, etc.) make your own thread about it.

2 hours ago, Forgottenthinker said:

Thank you :)

Nah I support secularism. Iran has shown that pushing religion on your people makes them hate it. While in Soviet Union pushing Atheism on your people makes them despise Atheism. Religion is a personal choice.

I totally disagree with you in a Muslim country where most people are Muslims Islamic rules must be applied. Also it is a wrong idea to think that in ex Soviet countries religion became more important, there is in fact a come back to religious identity because communism died but if you visit these country you will see that most people are totally déconnected to religious lifestyle. Also in Iran iran only those who were already not very religious or not religious at all became like you described. 

2 hours ago, Mishael said:

If non Muslims ban Muslims from wearing the hijab in their countries tell me what would your reaction be?

I will personnaly not really care and think that after all there is there rule but I would also think that this is stupid because catholic nuns wear also veil. 

12 hours ago, Mishael said:

Arabs weren't even the natives there historically infact all major cities in Israel have no meaing in the Arabic language. Today's Palestinians only moved into the region recently even British records show many Arabs immigrated illegally you don't need the Torah historically Jews were always natives of the land infact you can't even dig for archaeological find in the area without finding Jewish artifacts. This guys is an atheist although I disagree with many of his views here's what he has to say about Israel.

Yeah of course there were absolutely no one living in these territories before Israel had been created and the villages destroyed by colons are just a fairy tale of course. 

5 hours ago, Mishael said:

If non Muslims ban Muslims from wearing the hijab in their countries tell me what would your reaction be?

I would move.

But it doesnt matter what my reaction would be.

Just now, Mishael said:

Lots of Muslims wouldn't like it I'm sure, religious freedom should go all around wheather in Islamic countries or non Islamic countries.

In a islamic country, ideally, the laws of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى comes first, anything ells comes second in case it does not go against the laws of Allahسُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى.

These laws are not man made, that they would be prone to change because the people of today think so, these laws are made by the creator of universe.

If you live in a islamic country and you do not like the above, then you can move.

On 2/9/2018 at 1:02 AM, starlight said:

Okay. Let me elaborate,  our individual choices do not mean anything when compared to Allah's commands. Allah tells us to offer namaz five times a day, we can make an invidual choice to not to pray and present a dozen arguments about not being convinced about namaz or zakat but none of the arguments against them would make them any less wajib. So our word against Allah's is meaningless.

Thank you for sharing .Can you quote the source? :)

I have actually gone to speak with a scholar on this subject: not regarding hijab, more so the Wajib and if one doesn't do Wajib things if they are still a muslim or does it automatically make them not muslim. He told me exactly what i had originally been trying to say, and i hope you to will accept this. Wajib things are supposed to be done, yes we can all agree, however if they are not done for whatever reason the person is still a muslim. You also can't chose what to follow and what not to follow in islam, but Allah gave us the ability to decide for ourselves, but we must accept the punishment or rewards for our actions. Allah is the only one who can judge us upon our actions and we can argue these facts forever but it won't make any difference because we are NOT supposed to cast judgement on others only Allah can and he will.

Therefore even though Hijab is something i am supposed to do as a muslimah my closing not to does not make me a non believer it simply means im not there yet. and I only answer to Allah. Women who don't cover also go to junnah just live the rest of the believers however as i stated previously the scholar did say there would be a punishment.

Imam Ali Quote i got it from English translation:

In his Khutbah recorded in Nahj-Al Balaghah # 216, Ali RA Said:

فلا تكفوا عن مقالة بحق ، أو بعدل مشورة ، فإني لست في نفسي بفوق أن أخطىء ، ولا آمن ذلك من فعلي

“Do not evade me as the people of passion are (to be) evaded, do not meet me with flattery and do not think that I shall take it ill if a true thing is said to me, because the person who feels disgusted when truth is said to him or a just matter is placed before him would find it more difficult to act upon them. Don’t stop saying the Truth, or Just Advice, As I am not above making Mistakes, and I am not safe from making Mistakes in my Actions”.

So as i said we can make mistakes therefore we have a choice and freewill as gifted by Allah.

On 2/9/2018 at 5:54 AM, alidu78 said:

I will personnaly not really care and think that after all there is there rule but I would also think that this is stupid because catholic nuns wear also veil. 

Can someone please tell me why you are all hating on Catholics and Jews? we all follow the same God and same general principals of religion with obvious differences. They are believers. And i honestly think that yes if any western country made it LAW to ban Hijab or head coverings the Islamic world would freak out. 

There was a case in Quebec, Canada; where a muslim mother tried to force the school system to offer ONLY Halal food at the cafeteria in all Montreal Schools.  Canadians so nice, They denied her demand (and yes she was quite aggressive about it) based on the fast that this is not an Islamic country and if they chose to live here in Canada we will not change our laws and traditions to fit everyones needs and wants. However they did decide to start offering Halal options. So you see there is always a middle ground and compromises can be made. Even when regarding the hijab situation in Iran.

Just please stop casting judgement and hate towards Catholics and Jews, there are a lot of very good white hearted people.