alidu78

About compulsory hijab issue

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, Mishael said:

The fact you guys use the word apostate to refer to people who leave your religion kind of proves your religion isn't so peaceful as you claim. So I guess it is settled Islamic concept of freedom is the concept of no freedom accept what Islam says your free to keep your laws but expect non Muslims to give Muslims the same treatment in the future which means we will not let you convert to Islam in our countries if you do you'll be a traitor and given the punishment of one we will not let bring Quran into the country we will not let you propagate Islam so if you treat us like that whose to say we can't do the same to you guys. Do unto other as you would have them do unto you.

"us, us, us" who are these "us" you speak on behalf of?

You really need to stop talking, you seem to decide what everyone thinks, meanwhile it is just you sitting in your room.

As far a "Do unto other as you would have them do unto you." goes, what happened to "turn the other cheek"?

Address the argument  about your "modernizing mentality" evidently yielding disobedience to the law of God or just be quiet.

23 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Turn the other cheek means I don't lash out when you mock my religion it doesn't mean I stand around and let you kill me. Due you know what is against the law of God watching oppression take place against Christian brothers and sisters in Islamic countries because according to Allah a convert from Islam to Christianity should die. Modernization and religion wheather you belo in God or not basic human feelings will tell you it's wrong.

You have not one clue about Islamic law (fiqh). You are merely repeating what you heard on Fox News or Breitbart. 

Hope you feel proud of yourself. 

You who like so much quora i think this comment on quora resume very well the situation about iranians on internet.

It's not that most iranians hate islam, however many of the ones that are on Quora and Youtube seem to hate Islam. They are one of the loudest communities of Iran because Iran used once to be a secular country, and the secular people lost a lot of power after the Islamic revolution, now they are marginalized. On the contrary, the religious ones have no need to speak loud because they are already in power.
Plus, many of the anti regime Iranians live in the US, Canada, Europe, etc. , so they can express freely their toughts unlike the people living in Iran.

4 minutes ago, Mishael said:

I don't care about the hypocritical policies of the western world or their ridiculous double standard news channels which are silent on the oppression of middle eastern Christians like me. I live in the heart of Islam and I cannot change my religion openly due to Islamic fiqh yet you were free to leave Christianity for Islam freely why is that?

I don't know where you live, maybe Hijaz, now called Saudi Arabia, cause it is owned by Saud family. If that is the case you should get out of there. The Salafi, family controlled area now called Saudi Arabia is not a good example of an Islamic government (if that is where you live). 

14 minutes ago, Mishael said:

I'm not in the boundaries of Hijab but rather in the boundaries of Najd. According to Islamic fiqh here I can't leave without permission of my father who won't allow me to travel with my mother.

How old you are?

5 hours ago, starlight said:

Is it common to see women turning up at work wearing swimsuits. No? Why? because that's not office appropriate dress as dictated by the codes and standards of the society. My point here was that we are willing to conform to societal standards for our careers and to be just generally accepted but we will not want to comply with Allah's laws.

Lawyer wearing suits to work everyday?yes. Doctors wearing white coats?why not. Cousin told everyone to wear green to her pre wedding party? Of course, she is my favourite cousin,don't want to disappoint her.

Wear a hijab....ooh it's my life,you can't tell me what to wear...stop judging me if I decide not to. 

You did make a lot of good points, However yes there are some jobs where women do actually wear swimsuits. Think to life guards, Swimming instructors, olympic athletes, models, Dolphin trainer, aquatics performer, diving instructor, etc. 

I believe like i previous stated, Allah gave us all freewill, therefore he has given us all our own power to decide for ourselves. Hijab are great, but i will not look down or order them to wear one. I guess growing up in Canada has given me a more open minded view to these things. However there are high rates of Rape in all countries globally, and yes that included muslim majority countries. Hijab does not protect us from these things, and it never will. infect in Western countries it actually attracts bad attention and invites harassment. 

Does Allah want to see us wearing hijab because people are forcing us to? or do you think he would be more pleased if we made the choice ourselves to put on hijab?

49 minutes ago, shouzan said:

However yes there are some jobs where women do actually wear swimsuits. Think to life guards, Swimming instructors, olympic athletes, models, Dolphin trainer, aquatics performer, diving instructor, etc. 

'Mandatory lifeguard service' or 'compulsory diving training' doesn't exist in any country yet so opting to wear swimsuit for work would be a choice. Hijab isn't a choice irrespective of what iranian govt or the french government says. Hijab is wajib. 

50 minutes ago, shouzan said:

Does Allah want to see us wearing hijab because people are forcing us to? or do you think he would be more pleased if we made the choice ourselves to put on hijab?

You really believe wearing hijab would please Allah?if yes, then what's stopping you? You mentioned elsewhere that you might be  relocating to KSA after marriage.I pray your husband fills your life with happiness. Are you aware that you might have to put on an abaya there? You would be willing to adopt a dress code to be physically closer to your husband but not to our Creator?

Allah wants to see us submit to his orders.When Allah tells us to do something WE DO IT,no questions asked.

4 minutes ago, Mishael said:

That's incorrect I've met a lot who live within Iran. Look at this video of what Zoroastrian women have to say about the so called Islamic republic.

I dont care you met some who live in Iran, myself i have pratically all my family living in Iran and i go often in Iran so you have not any lessons to give to me also this is not because you find a video that prove anything i could also give you other videos whith iranian minorities saying the opposite.

3 minutes ago, Mishael said:

By the way by minorities you mean the Christians who are not allowed to publish religious works in Persian due to fear of Muslims reading their works and converting or your Sunnis who are treated like second class citizens like this mufti says.

By the way how do you guys treat the Baha'i community in your country that ones been kind of controversial up until now.

Also this sunni mufti had some problems with iranian authorities and criticizes sometimes the government it is true but if you knew Iran outside than internet you would know that know this sheikh have in fact good relations with iranian authorities.

4 hours ago, Mishael said:

Being naked or uncovering in an indecent way in a place such as as a church or mosque or a certain place where such way of dressing is not meant.

Lolz. Type 'Kardashians in church' in Google and you will see how flaws your argument is. 

Imagine people turning up like that to Ka'aba or shrines if dress laws didn't exist.

19 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Is that why he's banned from traveling outside of Iran. Iranian Jews don't speak for themselves and I know from Iranian Jews who've escaped form Iran they are used as toys by the Mullahs within Iran to just show they have a Jewish community but Jews of Iran are starting to have their own voice

By the way how are your Bahai and Christians treated?

I think I mistake about him and I mix with an other sunni sheikh anyway I think Iranian authorities must suspect him to have filiations with some terrorist groups in balochestan because there are many takfiri groups in this region. 

Also I watched your documentary and honestly I found that ridiculous we just see two old people criticizing the regime not even talking about religious persecution and honestly you could find this kind of persons in every county in earth. 

Now for these other propaganda video this guy live in Israel so I don't really care of what he says now the fact is that jews have their synagogues and could live freely in Iran we just ask them to not do zionist propaganda wich is good. 

Also Christians could practice their religions we just ask them to not do prozelitysm. 

And for the bahais they are a secret similar to scientology so I have also ni problem with that. 

8 minutes ago, Mishael said:

All I really ask is for freedom of religion, freedom of speech, and freedom to not wear a hijab is that wrong? According to Islamic view on freedom such things cannot exist and with you Muslims it's hard to grasp the concept of a free society. Free society has the things I just described. 

If you want freedom of blasphemy and freedom to have bad clothes that us your problem but we don't want these stuff. 

21 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Yet you have no problem blaspheming Christianity and other religions but yet silence all criticisms of Islam. If your religion can't handle blasphemy then that means it's afraid of blasphemy if not then why ban it?

Well when we allow blasphemy people become like in Europe or America. Atheist and blasphémators while when we say we must protect and respect religion the religion us more accepted. So this is about helping people not going on the wrong way nothing else. 

25 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Why can't Christians convert muslims in Iran but a Shia can convert Christians. This guy speaks up because he lives in Israel and is free to speak up against the Iranian regimes tyranny. Baha'i are treated like second class citizens in Iran are not even recognized as an official religion in Iran. By the way I'm sure your Jewish community is treated very good.

https://www.iranhumanrights.org/2017/12/iranian-jewish-worshippers-find-two-synagogues-ransacked-and-vandalized-in-shiraz/

In Israel there is freedom of religion and speech unlike Saudi Arabia and Iran so you guys are one to talk about Israel.

Woah two problems with synagogues since decades what a huge problems! There is this king of wrong accident everywhere on earth unfortunately and saying Israel is free is just a bad joke with all segregation agaisnt Muslims and even Christians. As I said bahais are a sects for us so we don't want them. Also if they want concert that is their problems but they must not disturb the social compositionof the country and I think we already explained that to you in details in your post about murtads. 

Just now, Mishael said:

Muslims and Christians have positions in the government of Israel lol what you just said is a bad joke and they are free to convert to any religion. Who are you to say who you want in the country and who you don't want? The fact you guys execute murtads proves that you understand no concept of freedom. You expect freedom to allow you to be intolerant. 

Zoroastrians, Christians ans jews are all part of the government in Iran moron but we don't colonize their territories at least. 

8 minutes ago, Mishael said:

You guys in class are taught Christianity is full of shirk and they are mushriks yet you silence Christians when they talk about Islam hypocritical isn't it, especially that you guys do Dawah in Europe and America and take dvantage of its religious freedom yet ban religious freedom in your country. If your religion is true why must it be protected with violence if it must be protected with violence then it's not the truth. Why can't Allah kill the blasphemers himself why does he need you Muslims to do it ever asked yourself that question probably not. 

Actually there is also some religious restrictions  in some European counties against Salafism and shiism also we don't insult religious figures in Christianity like they do in West or even Israel. 

20 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Your the Iranian not me so it shouldn't be that hard to prove your claim. According to you I don't know anything about Iranian people so why don't you show me?

Is it to hard for your brain to do an effort to search about Iranian government? More difficult than searching some video in YouTube I guess? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Parliament_religious_minority_reserved_seats

32 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Not unless they get violent there will be no restrictions. You Muslims call us mushriks and kaafirs and call us pagans please don't tell me a bad joke. Atleast in Europe and Israel everyone is free to talk even Muslims while in places like Iran that freedom only goes to Muslims.

False in France women can't wear hijab in many places and many mosques are closed without any good reasons. 

10 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

Is it to hard for your brain to do an effort to search about Iranian government? More difficult than searching some video in YouTube I guess? https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Parliament_religious_minority_reserved_seats

Assalam.

please talk respective with each other especially with a None Muslim/Shia'a Brother.

if you think or feel that you're angry, get away from the topic, if you also think you replied him and you did your job, dont force it anymore, Allah Bless you.

And your Lord has decreed that you not worship except Him, and to parents, good treatment. Whether one or both of them reach old age [while] with you, say not to them [so much as], "uff," and do not repel them but speak to them a noble word.

wassalam.

1 minute ago, Mishael said:

Took you long enough and only 5 seats and they all occupy some of the lowest seats in parliamentary lol. Statistically, Christian Arabs in Israel have the highest rates of educational attainment among all religious communities, according to a data by Israel Central Bureau of Statistics in 2010, 63% of Israeli Christian Arabs have had college or postgraduate education, the highest of any religious and ethno-religious group. Don't know if Christians are like that in Iran and by the way in Israel there is no law that a non Jew cannot run as prime minister although true no Jew would probably vote for a non Jew atleast they are allowed to run. Can non Shia run as president of Iran or as the prime minister or speaker of parliamentary or how about the Supreme Court. While the judge of the Supreme Court of Israel is both Arab and Muslim.

Prime Minister and president of Israel could be Arab Muslims? 

1 minute ago, Mishael said:

Legally yes although nobody will vote for him he is still allowed to try to run as Prime minister.

President also? What do you think about western countries allowing only some religion to be president? 

6 hours ago, starlight said:

'Mandatory lifeguard service' or 'compulsory diving training' doesn't exist in any country yet so opting to wear swimsuit for work would be a choice. Hijab isn't a choice irrespective of what iranian govt or the french government says. Hijab is wajib. 

You really believe wearing hijab would please Allah?if yes, then what's stopping you? You mentioned elsewhere that you might be  relocating to KSA after marriage.I pray your husband fills your life with happiness. Are you aware that you might have to put on an abaya there? You would be willing to adopt a dress code to be physically closer to your husband but not to our Creator?

Allah wants to see us submit to his orders.When Allah tells us to do something WE DO IT,no questions asked.

In the end, no one holds a gun to my head telling me i must do something. it is infact a choice, regardless of it is it "Wajib". I live in a free country where i have rights and my own entitlement to what i decide to put on my body. To be clear on my feelings, my fiancé does not care weather i wear hijab or not. and if he doesn't than i honestly don't think it is anyone else concern what i do with my body. Also Allah gave us free will. i will not blindly follow without question like Sunni muslims follow what their scholars say. Allah gave us the right to research and discover. I have my own right to fully understand what i am doing and why before i make such a decision than to change how i have been dressing my entire life because other people feel it is mandatory. I want to educate myself first, i want to fully understand the reasoning and meaning behind it. and than and only than will i put a hijab on my head and walk freely, happily and proud in my day to day life. My family and my future husband Completely respects and admires me for this. I would not do anything i am not comfortable with and fully believe in the principals behind it, not for my Husband and not for what you believe our creator insists upon. Knowledge is truth.

Also regarding the "when Allah tells us to do something WE DO IT" in a prefect world yes! i completely agree. however this isn't a prefect world. Our lives come down to our own individual choices.