alidu78

About compulsory hijab issue

Rate this topic

if she wants to go out in a bikini as a muslim woman, still her won choice to make and Allah will have his own punishment for her. It is not up to us to judge nor is it up to us to make Laws to force women into something they should already be doing to please Allah. People have freewill.

Open sinning is something that any Muslim should be forbidden, and in Islam, yes we have authority to go to the person and say to him stop sinning even in non-Muslim country.

1 hour ago, Mishael said:

Basic deceny is when I don't see people uncovered or showing to much of their body

You didn't really answer my question...Can you please define 'uncovered' and 'too much of a body'? 

3 minutes ago, SIAR14 said:

Is hijab obligatory for non-muslims in iran?

It is the law of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and it is the law of Iran since Iran is a theocracy, which means everyone in the country has to obey the laws of Islam.

15 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Being naked or uncovering in an indecent way in a place such as as a church or mosque or a certain place where such way of dressing is not meant. Uncovering like in the modern west is not something I look at as freedom in every way such as people running naked but yet I do not see Saudis wearing niqab or Iranians wearing Chador or Hijab as liberty or freedom either. Let someone who wants to cover cover up yet also make it clear that running naked or showing indecent parts of the body in public will not be tolerated.

Yes... and lets also start having homosexual priests and force churches to do weddings for gay couples.

It is the "modern" way, lets forget about what God has said, we have to follow the times you know...

1 minute ago, Mishael said:

When it comes to religion we also have the freedom to say no it is the modern way after all and it goes both ways we are under no obligation to accept homosexuals any more then they are on the obligation to be straight against their will. I have the freedom to follow my religion but I do not force it down others I will leave the homosexuals to God but I will not be forced to push homosexuality into my religion now that's freedom it goes both ways. They have a right to be homosexual and at the same time they have no right to push themselves into my faith.

Ok well, for your information: openly gay priest and gay weddings in churches are the reality of today and this is the consequence of your mentality that "people morals should decide right/wrong".

You dont like the mindset you are preaching?

6 minutes ago, Mishael said:

According to your view of freedom it either has to be either fully depraved in the western sense or truly ignorant in the Islamic sense. If you want to follow your religion I can't say no but if you want to force your religion on others and push sharia law down people's throats then sorry I can't accept that neither can people in general. I can't force people to not be gay but I at the same time homosexuals should not interfere in others religions and neither Muslims should force their laws down on people and I should not force Christian law down non Christians.

You only read what you want to read and you only answer what you want to answer. Man you are confused.

First of all:

Iran is a Islamic theocracy that people elected thru voting, do you understand that sentence? It means that the majority of people wanted this, so now Islamic laws are the laws of the country, period.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iranian_Islamic_Republic_referendum,_March_1979

Second of all:

The gay priests and the gay couples are Christians, not non Christians and they do what they do in the name of their religion, your religion, because they are "following the times" and "modernizing".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_clergy_in_the_Catholic_Church

Edited by IbnSina

2 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Islams laws are oppressive and all Islamic countries who have sharia should be pressured to abolish such an archaic law. I'm not a Catholic so I could care less about that ridiculous so called Church. Catholics would sell the robes of a priest for the robes of an Athiest in a dime if they could so I don't expect any less from them. Thousands of Christian priests have spoken against homosexuals like here

I do not care what your confused brain thinks of Islamic fiqh, it is completely irrelevant to me.

I do not know what kind of Christian you are, but what I am saying is that your mentality of "do it the modern way" yields these kinds of results, thus the mentality is wrong or the laws of God (according to the Bible) are wrong.

Who said the majority of people wanted an Islamic theocracy in Iran ever heard of the thousands who protested sharia law and Hijab in the 1980s. Thousands of women went into the streets to protest Sharia law. The mullahs since being the leading people of the revolution used the opportunity to form an Islamic republic while the people themselves just wanted the Shah out of the country no one chose an Islamic republic they wanted a democratic government not the imperialistic Shah or the Islamic mullahs. These were the words I heard from an Iranian I for years actually thought Iranian people were mostly hardliners yet most Iranians I've met don't even like their government or its actions. 

Please, you do not know the first thing about Iran or Iranian people so save yourself the embarrassment. 

27 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

It is the law of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and it is the law of Iran since Iran is a theocracy, which means everyone in the country has to obey the laws of Islam.

I am totally in favor of Hijab for the Muslims. But brother  in Islam everybody is free to follow their religion, then how we can make compulsion of hijab on non muslims who might not believe in hijab. 

Just now, SIAR14 said:

I am totally in favor of Hijab for the Muslims. But brother  in Islam everybody is free to follow their religion, then how we can make compulsion of hijab on non muslims who might not believe in hijab. 

It is the law of the country, it is as simple as that. You can stay or you can leave.

Hijab is not a personal thing, it affects the society and everyone in it.

To take an extreme example:

If every women suddenly started to walk out naked out of their homes into public, would this affect the people around them or not? As far as maintaining halal and forbidding haram, would it be affected or not.

I've met Iranian nicest people and I've met and here's the words of Iranians on how they practice Islam in Iran.

https://www.quora.com/How-Islamic-is-Iran

Oh nice, so you met some Iranians, how many percentage of the Iranian population will that constitute?

Now you have met another Iranian who does not agree with the last Iranian you met, so I  guess the entire Iranian peoples opinion on the matter is 50/50 now?

Please.

3 minutes ago, SIAR14 said:

I think that non Muslims must respect some Islamic rules in a Muslim country, for exemple many non Muslim countries do restrictions for veil of our sisters and even if we not like that we must submit however when we are in Muslim country these are them who must respect our codes. 

4 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

It is the law of the country, it is as simple as that. You can stay or you can leave.

I agree with you hijab has a positive impact on society. 
But please clarify me on this. In Iran compulsion of hijab is Sharia or Country law?. Iran is a country which follows sharia then how can they go against laws of Islam and make obligatory hijab on non Muslims which Islam doesn't make obligatory. 

3 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Please understand demographics, understand user base.

And please, understand that the internet is the internet.

Do you feel like addressing what I said regarding your mentality evidently yields disobedience to the law of God? 

Or are you going to try and ignore it because you lost the argument?

Edited by IbnSina

3 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Oh nice, so you met some Iranians, how many percentage of the Iranian population will that constitute?

Now you have met another Iranian who does not agree with the last Iranian you met, so I  guess the entire Iranian peoples opinion on the matter is 50/50 now?

Please.

Actually on same website you could see opposite opinions of "how Islamic is iran" from other Iranians who live in Iran and here the so called Iranians who answered not even looks to love in Iran. For exemple I saw often exagération toward how Iranian women wear hijab while when i go in Iran I see of course this kind of "liberal hijab" but I see also  a lot of chadori women even more than these kind of bad hijab girls that western médias like so much to put in front of spotline and not only in "rural areas" like some of these persons try to say in this quora.com link. 

I'm against restriction of veil. Muslims are free to dress as they please. 

Why not also allowing amérindians and pygmies to dress as they please also? 

I'm against restriction of veil. Muslims are free to dress as they please. 

Yes, good thing we have the opinion of an apostate/nowadays christian on the concept of hijab in Islam and what he says Muslims are free to do.

Guess the matter is settled then.

19 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Who said the majority of people wanted an Islamic theocracy in Iran ever heard of the thousands who protested sharia law and Hijab in the 1980s. Thousands of women went into the streets to protest Sharia law. The mullahs since being the leading people of the revolution used the opportunity to form an Islamic republic while the people themselves just wanted the Shah out of the country no one chose an Islamic republic they wanted a democratic government not the imperialistic Shah or the Islamic mullahs. These were the words I heard from an Iranian I for years actually thought Iranian people were mostly hardliners yet most Iranians I've met don't even like their government or its actions. 

Thousands is always a minority in front of millions and this is just a lie many Iranians wanted an Islamic Republic and sayed Khomeini never hide he wanted to implement that. 

Keep in mind many of these people live within Iran itself.

Maybe you missed my edit in the post you replied to, but I said:

Do you feel like addressing what I said regarding your mentality evidently yields disobedience to the law of God? 

Keep in mind many of these people live within Iran itself.

Yes, if what they say is true that they live in Iran (it is the internet after all), then also keep in mind the demographics for Iranians who uses foreign websites and know how to write english. 

Just now, Mishael said:

Why not allow a women to run naked in Iran same question right?

Me I never advocated to wear everything we want contrary to you, I said that just for showing how you don't realize that you are contrading yourself in many ways. 

10 minutes ago, SIAR14 said:

I agree with you hijab has a positive impact on society. 
But please clarify me on this. In Iran compulsion of hijab is Sharia or Country law?. Iran is a country which follows sharia then how can they go against laws of Islam and make obligatory hijab on non Muslims which Islam doesn't make obligatory. 

I do not know the details of the law. Either way it is healthier for the society and for the women themselves if they dress according to the will of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى.

Just now, Mishael said:

Like the millions who protested in Iran a few months ago, most Iranians aren't happy it's pretty obvious you guys only defend your country because it's probably the only shia country which makes you loyal to it now I can understand that in a way since Shia Islam being a persecuted minority in the Islamic world Iran to you is like its refuge and safe place. But at the same time you must face the concept that your happiness also can get in the way of others happiness. Your the few thousand in the face of a million Iranians who want a regime change Iranians compared to people in other Islamic countries aren't religious as a majority and are intelligent and secular people and tolerant people.

Ah ah they were actually a minority who protest for "regime change", there were démonstration but most of them were for economic social issued which are normal and some thugs used these for their stupid agenda. But MILLIONS of other Iranians do other demonstrations agaisnt them for show support of the government.