Miriamiria

Dream Interpretation: Imam Abbas came to me in a d

Rate this topic

I had a dream a couple a days ago which was very strange to me. It was in the morning time as well. About 20 lions were infront of me, and they were so huge. They were all trying to attack me, I would throw things at them and whip so they could go away. They all ran away expect one that will still trying to attack me no matter how hard i tried to make it go away. I looked up to the sky and yelled out "Ya Abbas" and turned my head and saw a man  walking towards me. The lion saw him and immediately ran away, he then smiled at me. I felt so relieved and thanked him and i was so surprised as well. The man looked very handsome and was so kind looking. Does this dream have any meaning? Just about 2 days before i had a mental break down and just started giving up on life, any thoughts?

19 hours ago, Miriamiria said:

I had a dream a couple a days ago which was very strange to me. It was in the morning time as well. About 20 lions were infront of me, and they were so huge. They were all trying to attack me, I would throw things at them and whip so they could go away. They all ran away expect one that will still trying to attack me no matter how hard i tried to make it go away. I looked up to the sky and yelled out "Ya Abbas" and turned my head and saw a man  walking towards me. The lion saw him and immediately ran away, he then smiled at me. I felt so relieved and thanked him and i was so surprised as well. The man looked very handsome and was so kind looking. Does this dream have any meaning? Just about 2 days before i had a mental break down and just started giving up on life, any thoughts?

In a dream*

Imam Ja'far Sadeq says:
Seeing the lion in a dream means 3 things

King
Brave man
Strong enemy

.Anly biton
If a girl is seen in the sleep of young lions, it will be a sign that she will have a righteous and beautiful bridgeroom

http://setare.com/fa/news/9523/تعبیر-خواب-شیر-معنی-جنگ-با-شیر-در-خواب-چیست

Ibn Syrin says that if a man or a woman in their dream whispered the name of Hazrat Abbas and were together, they would have a dream in a glorious and proud life. If you were happy and screamed, you would be awarded a valuable medal to the dreamer if he fled You have been told to have an unpleasant view. If you dreamed you talked to Abbas, both words or words, are a sign of fear of problems that have blocked your life and should be used to bury these dreams.

http://www.toptoop.ir/posts/67126-تعبیر-خواب-زیارت-حضرت-عباس

The thing to understand about dreams is that they are very symbolic and thus subjective. But based on what you have said I think that the lions represent forces attacking you in your life, be they internal from your own mind, or external - as we have enemies out there from amongst the jinn and humans. And the fact that you called on Hazrat Abbas and he responded and came and drove away the attack, and that the dream had a good vibe, is all a sign that it was a true dream. So you should take this message from it that just as you called out to Hazrat Abbas in your dream for help and he helped you, so in your life you should call out to the Ahlul Bayt, and through them to Allah, to help you overcome your problems.