Guest Meinfire

[MATURE] HELP

Rate this question

Question

Guest Meinfire

I feel sucidial.... should I commit suicide? It feels like Allah has left me completely... I am trying to back... But the harder i try to get to him, the further I get.

Nothing feels like it works... Hope Allah hears your duas, and hope he prevents you guys from going to the wrong path.

Hope you guys don't get to reach this state of mind.

Hope Allah is pleased with you all, thank you for understanding.

7 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Guest Meinfire said:

I feel sucidial.... should I commit suicide?

Salam. You are having irrational thoughts which you should ignore. I would advise to make a doctor appointment. If the doctor says you are healthy and have no medical issues, then he/she would refer you to a psychologist or a psychiatrist who can help you to overcome this or manage it.  

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235052634-suicide-hotline/

On 1/23/2018 at 6:46 PM, Guest Meinfire said:

I feel sucidial.... should I commit suicide? It feels like Allah has left me completely... I am trying to back... But the harder i try to get to him, the further I get.

Nothing feels like it works... Hope Allah hears your duas, and hope he prevents you guys from going to the wrong path.

Salaam brother,

It happens to almost everyone. Some have less problems in their life and some have more. It's all how one handles ups and downs.

There are many reasons for the time you're going through (Losing hope in Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى is itself a sin):

Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى might be testing you (This world is a place of examination).

You are one of the favorites of Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and He wants you to come to Him more often (The world is a prison for a Momin).

This state of yours might be recompense of your sins (The punishment in this world is much much better than that of hereafter)

Whatever you are going through is temporary (Quranic verse [94:5])

Then, surely with the difficulty, there is ease [94:5]

Surely, with the difficulty there is ease [94:6]

In Man La Yahzar Al-Faqih, by its chain going up to the Rasool Allah (sawa). 
The Rasool Allah (sawa) has said: ‘And know that with the difficulty there is ease, and that with the patience is the Help, and that relief is with the affliction, Then surely with the difficulty, there is ease [94:5] Surely with the difficulty there is ease [94:6]’’.

(Tafseer Noor Al Saqalayn – CH 94 H 1)

And about Suicide, know that suicide is never the solution. On the contrary, it is a step for eternal damnation. The one who commits suicide reserves his place for eternal hellfire.

Advice: Read Dua-e-Kumail and try to understand its meaning. Relate yourself and you'll feel better I.A.

On 1/23/2018 at 8:16 AM, Guest Meinfire said:

I feel sucidial.... should I commit suicide? It feels like Allah has left me completely... I am trying to back..

Suicide is haram, so stop thinking about it as solution of your problems. 

Allah has left you or you left Him? Lets see what He said in Quran:

وَهُوَ مَعَكُمْ أَيْنَ مَا كُنتُمْ وَاللَّهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرٌ
And He is with you wherever you may be; and God sees all that you do. (57:4)

:) Do you forget the angels who write your good & bad deeds? Who are maintaining your record of deeds! 

Do you forget that you can even trade with Him anytime? Do you forget you can call Him anytime? 

But the harder i try to get to him, the further I get.

Start trading with Him :). Give Him the Qardh-e-Hasanah

مَن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللَّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ وَلَهُ أَجْرٌ كَرِيمٌ
Who is there that will offer to Allah a good gift so He will double it for him, and he shall have excellent reward. (57:11) 

Allah hears the duas of everyone. If something is hindering in the acceptance of your dua, you need to focus it. And please do not despair with the mercy of your Lord in any case. That alone is a big sin. 

قُلْ يَا عِبَادِيَ الَّذِينَ أَسْرَفُوا عَلَى أَنفُسِهِمْ لَا تَقْنَطُوا مِن رَّحْمَةِ اللَّهِ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ جَمِيعًا إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ

On 1/23/2018 at 7:16 AM, Guest Meinfire said:

Salaam Alaykum

These irrational solutions are all from Satan. These are are not yours or Allah's. Don't follow Satan. Satan wants you to commit suicide, so that you will be burn in fire till eternity in afterlife.

Come back here and talk with us to see what solution we can give you. You probably were very religious before. I believe Allah gives hardest tests to more professional actors. Otherwise, he knows you fail. Come back here and talk with us. I pray for you. Inshaallah your problem will be solved

Suicide is not a solution of any problem may Allah solve your all problems and bless u with health and lots of happiness and suicide is haram in islam also......

On 1/23/2018 at 9:16 PM, Guest Meinfire said:

Salam Alaikum,

Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى is always there for you, and He has given you so many blessings that other people probably don't have; just push those thoughts away, and think of something you want to achieve in life, set your goals, be happy, work hard and enjoy life, and never give up on Allah's Forgiveness for He is the Most Forgiving

Fee amanillah

Guest Thankful being.
17 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

Allah has left you or you left Him? Lets see what He said in Quran:

That's completely true, I left him. Thinking this way of life was better. I was stupid.

14 hours ago, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

You probably were very religious before.

I were, and left him still. I deserve this. Thank you guys!

Mashallah, people here are so great. 

HOPE Allah SAVES Y'ALL FROM THE HELLFIRE LIKE HE WILL LET THE FATIMA ZAHRA ENTER PARADISE!

AND THE REST, I AM REALLY THANKFUL FOR YOUR CONCERN, MAY Allah GRANT YOU WHAT YOU WISH!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.