Waseem162

Quran teacher beats child to death

Rate this topic

My question is, where were the parents? Look at the bruising on the kid's back, what kind of parent would tolerate this? He was beat so hard, his back literally turned black. I don't understand this at all and I suppose I never will, brothers and sisters.

The parents "forgave" the "teacher" after "receiving "blood money"". This is a big trend that Pakistani politicians and elite have started; kill someone or do anything resulting in their demise and then be a nice muslim and pay the blood money (10k - 30k $ usually) to clean the slate.

Now you have my permission to "blame" "islam" and lament "its" image.

What really happens inside a madrassa

By Farhan Jaffri Published: December 10, 2011
0SHARES
 SHARE TWEET EMAIL
8983-madrassa-1323513483-665-640x480.jpg

Students are abused and brutally beaten in madrassas and no one says anything because they are too scared. PHOTO: SHAHID BOKHARI/EXPRESS

I was about 10-years-old in the late 90s, when I was forced to go to a madrassa by my mother. I didn’t want to go. I had heard many notorious stories about madrassas and was quite shaken at the thought of being a part of one. Nonetheless, I was sent to become a good Muslim. 

I am a resident of Karachi and come from a conservative family where burqas and Assalam-o-Alaikum are necessary to gain respect from your family and friends. My mother used to emphasize on learning the Holy Quran as I grew up. When I asked her:

“Mom, why can’t I just sit at home and learn the Quran with you?”

She replied with:

“There’s no better place to learn the Quran than a madrassa.”

I still remember my first day there. I was sent to one of the biggest madrassas in Karachi.....

https://blogs.tribune.com.pk/story/8983/what-really-happens-inside-a-madrassa/

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

15 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

My question is, where were the parents? Look at the bruising on the kid's back, what kind of parent would tolerate this? He was beat so hard, his back literally turned black. I don't understand this at all and I suppose I never will, brothers and sisters.

He caned him in his so called Madrasa. And to my knowledge the child's parents have forgiven this man for his dirty crime.

Imam Ali (as):

"There will be a people who will carry knowledge around with them, but it will not pass beyond their shoulders. Their inner most thoughts will contradict what they display in public, and their actions will contradict what they know."

6 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

I don't blame Islam, I blame these spineless cowards of parents accepting "diyah" and "forgiving" this man. He killed their child, how stupid do you have to be to allow something like this? 

6 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

The parents "forgave" the "teacher" after "receiving "blood money"". This is a big trend that Pakistani politicians and elite have started; kill someone or do anything resulting in their demise and then be a nice muslim and pay the blood money (10k - 30k $ usually) to clean the slate.

now you are throwing pakistan under the bus? you just argue for the sake of arguing it seems...little sahib.

I remember a sayed on Imam Hussain TV talking about how Quran teachers nowadays are the scary maulanas carrying a stick to beat kids with, instead of preaching the quran and sunnah. This is so sad, inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. 

3 hours ago, Wholehearted Shi'a said:

Dumb Wahhabi. I hope Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى curses him to hell, He might have read the Quran but the quran was never in his heart! 

Everytime I see a crime like this, I cry and ask Allah - Why your servants do like this when they have such a Merciful and Loving God like you :'(

When l was in school, the paddle was called "The Board of Education".

l actually heard two teachers at to different times say some students won't learn any other way.

So their was paddling for missing to many homework assignments and once for sloppy writing that l saw.

Me? l once got the paddle three times in one day.  l ran out of school before l got the 4-for-the-day.

26 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

When l was in school, the paddle was called "The Board of Education".

l actually heard two teachers at to different times say some students won't learn any other way.

So their was paddling for missing to many homework assignments and once for sloppy writing that l saw.

Me? l once got the paddle three times in one day.  l ran out of school before l got the 4-for-the-day.

The paddle isn't the same as being beaten to the point where your back is swollen with huge black bruises befitting of a crime scene. While I think the paddle was/is an inappropriate punishment, it doesn't result in parents burying their children.

I don't understand why you are talking about the paddle, this is not people crying foul over corporal punishment, this is murder. 

48 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

The paddle isn't the same as being beaten to the point where your back is swollen with huge black bruises befitting of a crime scene. While I think the paddle was/is an inappropriate punishment, it doesn't result in parents burying their children.

I don't understand why you are talking about the paddle, this is not people crying foul over corporal punishment, this is murder. 

True. Yet back then you did have on TV excessive paddling resulting in injury and pictures of black marks and bruises on backside and legs.

On 1/23/2018 at 8:49 AM, Waseem162 said:

Salamun Alykum. This is so soul wrenching that a flower-like child is beaten to "death" by an extremist Qur'an teacher!!

If this won't cause Islamophobia then what else?

Ahhh, Zalimeen! If you ask them who is the best ummat mentioned in the following verse:

كُنتُمْ خَيْرَ أُمَّةٍ أُخْرِجَتْ لِلنَّاسِ تَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَتَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَتُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللّهِ

They would say, its we Muslims. There is much to cry & a very little to smile... 

18 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I don't blame Islam, I blame these spineless cowards of parents accepting "diyah" and "forgiving" this man. He killed their child, how stupid do you have to be to allow something like this? 

What can a dirt poor old parent do in the face of an intimidating threatening and bribed british colonial police force except comply. Its not stupidity its survival.

18 hours ago, Wahdat said:

now you are throwing pakistan under the bus? you just argue for the sake of arguing it seems...little sahib.

You should also know the difference between triage and treatment. I do.

2 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

Ahhh, Zalimeen! If you ask them who is the best ummat mentioned in the following verse:

كُنتُمْ خَيْرَ أُمَّةٍ أُخْرِجَتْ لِلنَّاسِ تَأْمُرُونَ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَتَنْهَوْنَ عَنِ الْمُنكَرِ وَتُؤْمِنُونَ بِاللّهِ

They would say, its we Muslims. There is much to cry & a very little to smile... 

I see where you are getting here.... Do you remember what the Imam said about this 

Instead of Ummah he said Aimmah.

Is that reliable? 

1 hour ago, MohammadAli1993 said:

I see where you are getting here.... Do you remember what the Imam said about this 

Instead of Ummah he said Aimmah.

Is that reliable? 

Once Imam Jafar bin Muhammad al Sadiq asked a scholar whether he thought the pronoun tum in kuntum (in verse 110 of Ali Imran) referred to the Muslims in general? "Yes" was his reply.

"It means you, who killed the grandson of the Holy Prophet and tortured his family in captivity, are the best people brought forth by Allah to guide and benefit the mankind". the Imam said.

"No. It cannot be!" The scholar exclaimed. "Behold! It refers only to those who are competent to lead mankind to truth", the Imam advised him.

1 hour ago, MohammadAli1993 said:

I see where you are getting here....

The reason why I have quoted this verse is that from the very beginning these Zalimeen claims that they are the Muslims & therefore they are the "khayra ummatin" (best of ummah), they write these verses in their Madrasa's.... 

And whenever I recite this verse, specially at the phrase "kuntum khayra ummatin" I hold right here for a while and recite the durood, then continue the recitation of the verse...