The Gatsby

does burping break wudu

Rate this question

Question

2 answers to this question

Do you feel stomach fever, ablution and prayer? question I have stress during ablution and prayer, and constantly thinking that the smallest wind will not get out of me, and with the slightest feeling of ablution and prayer, I'll break it down, please tell me what is my assignment? Concise answer On the issue raised in this narrative, a man asked Imam Sadiq (AS), I have a stomach bloating (stomach upset) in a way that I feel has left me. Imam (a) said that you will not perform ablutions until you hear his voice or feel the smell. Then Imam said: Satan has penetrated you to skeptic and obsess you. [1] Therefore, it is evident that, as a matter of fact, the execution of Imam Sadiq (as) is a matter of obscurantism of the devil. The wind stomach causes abortion, which has one of the two signs. Or with sound, or, if there is no sound, it is self-conscious, so it is unafraid to observe this.

[1]. «وَ قَالَ عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ أَبِی عَبْدِ اللَّهِ لِلصَّادِقِ ع أَجِدُ الرِّیحَ فِی بَطْنِی حَتَّى أَظُنَّ أَنَّهَا قَدْ خَرَجَتْ فَقَالَ لَیْسَ عَلَیْکَ وُضُوءٌ حَتَّى تَسْمَعَ الصَّوْتَ أَوْ تَجِدَ الرِّیحَ ثُمَّ قَالَ إِنَّ إِبْلِیسَ یَجْلِسُ بَیْنَ أَلْیَتَیِ الرَّجُلِ فَیُحْدِثُ لِیُشَکِّکَهُ»؛ ابن بابویه، محمد بن على‏، من لایحضره الفقیه، محقق، مصحح، غفارى، على اکبر، ج 1، ص 62، ح 139، قم، دفتر انتشارات اسلامى، چاپ دوم، 1413ق.

http://www.islamquest.net/fa/archive/question/fa22764

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.