ali_fatheroforphans

Same sex marriage legalized in Australia

Rate this topic

I will not let Homosexuality dominate at any Cost.

On 1/20/2018 at 5:39 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

They are exists but in ancient dynasties finding them was hard so they use methods to form such people as their crows among females

that is mentioned in Persian letters book

https://archive.org/details/persianletters00montuoft

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran

From the Wikipedia link

"As of 2008, Iran carries out more sex change operations than any other nation in the world except Thailand. The government provides up to half the cost for those needing financial assistance, and a sex change is recognised on the birth certificate."

I had no idea Iran has so many transgender to be honest!

On 1/20/2018 at 12:28 AM, andres said:

Can you give an example of countries where statistics say that children of gay families are more sexually abused than in normal families? 

Children without a Mother deprived of their unique advice and safe security? Muhammed did pretty well missing his mother at ageof 6.

Children without a father more likely to face early sexual activity? What is the problem with early sexual activity? Aisha also did pretty well.

Gay families are everywhere, it is a common thing, so there is no specific country for it.

Now you're trying to compare here, Prophet Muhammad(sawas) wasn't a normal human being like us, he was special, so it probably must've been different for him as Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى had already given him the knowledge when he was very young.

With sexual activity I meant actions such as committing adultery, so I don't see why there wouldn't be a problem in it since it is mentioned in your Bible that sex isn't allowed before marriage.

And Aisha was a virgin, she never faced any sexual activities

23 minutes ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

Gay families are everywhere, it is a common thing, so there is no specific country for it.

Now you're trying to compare here, Prophet Muhammad(sawas) wasn't a normal human being like us, he was special, so it probably must've been different for him as Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى had already given him the knowledge when he was very young.

With sexual activity I meant actions such as committing adultery, so I don't see why there wouldn't be a problem in it since it is mentioned in your Bible that sex isn't allowed before marriage.

And Aisha was a virgin, she never faced any sexual activities

I do not agree Muhammed was not a normal being. He was a successful person, but far from the only successful orphan.

Shias can technically avoid adultery with "temporary marriages".  It happens everywhere, same thing in all cultures, much worse problems exist.

Aisha was married, her not having sex is not credible, but who knows. However that women in those days early had children we know so they must have had early sex debut when younger than 16, which is the average legal age today.

1 minute ago, andres said:

I do not agree Muhammed was not a normal being. He was a successful person, but far from the only successful orphan.

Shias can technically avoid adultery with "temporary marriages".  It happens everywhere, same thing in all cultures, much worse problems exist.

Aisha was married, her not having sex is not credible, but who knows. However that women in those days early had children we know so they must have had early sex debut when younger than 16, which is the average legal age today.

Well that is your opinion because you do not believe that He was the last Messenger

Aisha was married, but there are reliable sources which claim that she was a virgin, and there's no narrations which state that she had children, clearly she had no sex.

I never mentioned temporary marriage, but that's something else, well atleast it's better than adultery. 

Mutah is absolutely not adultery and changing sex is a totally different issue than homosexuality. I am sometimes seriously asking me what are you seriously doing in this forum.

18 minutes ago, andres said:

Shias can technically avoid adultery with "temporary marriages".  It happens everywhere, same thing in all cultures, much worse problems exist

Temporary marriage is nowhere near adultery, please educate yourself. There is a mutual consent, where the father of the daughter contracts the temporary marriage. Adultery is "cheating" where you just sleep in with another girl without any mutual consent.

If you're against sex then mutah contract doesn't have to include sex - given both parties agree.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

36 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Temporary marriage is nowhere near adultery, please educate yourself. There is a mutual consent, where the father of the daughter contracts the temporary marriage. Adultery is "cheating" where you just sleep in with another girl without any mutual consent.

If you're against sex then mutah contract doesn't have to include sex - given both parties agree.

According to your religion temporary marriage is not adultery. According to mine it is. According to people of other convictions you need no official contract to sleep together, all you need is love.

1 hour ago, andres said:

According to your religion temporary marriage is not adultery. According to mine it is. According to people of other convictions you need no official contract to sleep together, all you need is love.

This type of Love that you say is Satanic love.

On 1/19/2018 at 3:21 PM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Salam,

As you all know now, same-sex marriage has been legalized in Australia through public vote.

My siblings argue with me and have a stance that we should all vote "Yes" for gay marriage (not that it matters anymore) because why should we force our religion to other people. They say that if gay people don't believe in any religion, then who are we to take away their right by not letting them get married. 

For future reference, say that you got a letter posted to your house, to have your input on whether gay marriage should be legalized - What will your vote be? And why?

Same-sex marriage legalization is a part of a plan. It's now few years that this plan is proceeding. It is this way:

1st, few countries will legalize it each year, and after a while for instance a decade more and more countries will do it and we will come to the time which UN will condemn some countries for not legalizing it and they will start to sanction and put under pressure such countries just to make it universal.

No matter yes or no vote, it will be done, unless the Islamic countries do something, yet they are all in a deep slumber.

2 hours ago, andres said:

I invite you to see the definition of adultery.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/adultery

Also you talk about what your religion say but in other way you defend homosexuals while it is forbidden by your religion.

2 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Is polygamy also viewed as adultery according to your religion?

Yes it is. But I know of course that it was allowed in pre-Islamic Arabia, and that Muhammed changed it to maximum 4 wives. There wascprobably a good reason for this. Cultures change. 

43 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

I invite you to see the definition of adultery.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/adultery

Also you talk about what your religion say but in other way you defend homosexuals while it is forbidden by your religion.

The fundamental difference between Christianity and Islam is that Christians (except for some minor sects) do not believe God wrote the Bible. The people that wrote the Bible were born in a very different culture. We must have that in mind and not read their thoughts uncritical as if they are everlasting.

I 

3 minutes ago, Intellectual Resistance said:

I will not let Homosexuality dominate at any Cost

You need not fear. Homosexuals have always and will always remain a very small minority.

21 minutes ago, andres said:

The fundamental difference between Christianity and Islam is that Christians (except for some minor sects) do not believe God wrote the Bible. The people that wrote the Bible were born in a very different culture. We must have that in mind and not read their thoughts uncritical as if they are everlasting.

So basically your religion according to you have not reliable source and we can't have a good compression of what is good ans what is wrong basically. I guess according to you Jesus (as) would also perform same sex marriages and participate in gay prides if he was alive ?? 

29 minutes ago, andres said:

Yes it is. But I know of course that it was allowed in pre-Islamic Arabia, and that Muhammed changed it to maximum 4 wives. There wascprobably a good reason for this. Cultures change. 

So basically most prophets before Jesus (as) were adulterous according to your statement ? 

5 hours ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Of course there must be mutual consent man-wife. If not we call it Rape. The fathers consent does not count in our culture.

18 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

So basically most prophets before Jesus (as) were adulterous according to your statement ? 

I am not to judge Muhammed for having 11 wives. It was a different culture, and I do not believe God is unable to make rules that fit changing circumstances. 

22 minutes ago, alidu78 said:

So basically your religion according to you have not reliable source and we can't have a good compression of what is good ans what is wrong basically. I guess according to you Jesus (as) would also perform same sex marriages and participate in gay prides if he was alive ?? 

I do not believe Jesus was homo, but I believe he would say that that minority should be treated with care instead of persecution.

I do not believe all Quraniv laws are suitable for a modern democrasy. It was written in the 7th century, inspired by the laws back then.

44 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Umm so you're claiming that the Bible doesn't allow it?

May you also provide some proof?

The Bible does not explicit forbid a person to have many wives or husbands. 

24 minutes ago, andres said:

I do not believe Jesus was homo, but I believe he would say that that minority should be treated with care instead of persecution.

I do not believe all Quraniv laws are suitable for a modern democrasy. It was written in the 7th century, inspired by the laws back then.

The Quranic laws don't belong to a exact period thus we need infallible person to interrupts it fir us.

On 1/19/2018 at 6:51 AM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

For future reference, say that you got a letter posted to your house, to have your input on whether gay marriage should be legalized - What will your vote be? And why?

Gay people marrying each other is none of my business. It's none of anyone's business except those directly involved. I don't think the government should have any authority over who marries who, so long as nobody is coerced or oppressed and all involved parties are sane and adult. 

I also don't think the government should have the authority to force any religious organization or cleric to perform a ceremony against their wishes.

I know nearly everyone here disagrees with me.