Sign in to follow this  
Guest Yo, man

Relationship

Rate this question

Question

Guest Yo, man

Hey!

I had a haram relationship, and it was a distance relationship, I did not do anything sexual with her by touch, but I did ask her to use her voice for sexual things, and to see her naked body. We had a toxic relationship that I regret, and I am happy I left it. I don't know the ruling of this, is this Zina? 

Peace.

3 answers to this question

Yo,

Do tawbah and don't repeat this behavior.  If getting online is causing you to do haram, then the internet is haram for you.  You have to avoid internet because you can't control your emotions.  In the future if you are going to do this behavior again, to avoid haram, then ask the girl to do mut3 with her.  You can spend hours looking at her naked but you can't explain to her in 10 minutes about mut3 marriage?  

You may have not physically fornicated with her, but your eyes have fornicated.  And as you already know masterbation is haram.  

If you continue to do such behavior, when it is time to settle down you are going to carry baggage and more problems on your future wife i.e. trust issues or continued haram behavior after marriage.

Keep up with salat and avoid being alone.  Take the first steps to seek nearness to Allah and Insh'Allah you will avoid future problems.  

6 hours ago, Guest Yo, man said:

Hey!

I had a haram relationship, and it was a distance relationship, I did not do anything sexual with her by touch, but I did ask her to use her voice for sexual things, and to see her naked body. We had a toxic relationship that I regret, and I am happy I left it. I don't know the ruling of this, is this Zina? 

Peace.

Most of the times people with your same condition are answered with blames and advice, and it is a good way to show people what they have done truely means. And fortunately most of the religious advisors do this to help people but we all know that it is a temporary solution, a temporary one which might or migh not last for ever.

I am not going to defend committing sins but to uproot a certain sin people should first see what is/are the cause(s).

As Hujat al Islam Panahyian once said:" Marriage is not only about satisfactory in sexual relationships, mostly it is about emotional aspect of everyone's life. A single person who postponed marriage for years is not a normal person, he/she lacks the emotional aspect in his/her life and this is a source of being abnormal, and it is normal for an abnormal person to commit sins. "

A sick man will be given medicine and hope when struggling with a disease not being blamed.

P.s: a single person is in danger of depression and loneliness, these two mental issues bring the lack of selfesteem and this is what reduce the resistance against the temptation of committing sins.

To know how dangerous loneliness is just know that it increases the early mortality chance by 45% and it is equal to smoking 15 cigarrettes a day.

Yet what I wrote above ia not a permission for committing sins.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this