Waseem162

Clarification on a Sahih Bukhari/Muslim Hadeeth

Rate this topic

Sahih al-Bukhari Hadith: 4.336
Narrated Abdullah:
The Prophet stood up and delivered a sermon, and pointed to the house of Aisha, and said:
"Fitna (trouble/sedition) is right here,”saying three times, "and from where the side of the
Satan’s head comes out."

This is how Ahle Tashayuu translates the hadeeth.

And when we see the Arabic version, the name Aisha has been used.

But Sunni/Wahhabi I don't know who made this site - http://www.chiite.fr/en/hadith_06.html. It is full of hate against Shiism.

So please clarify this hadeeth for me with proof.

20 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

Sahih al-Bukhari Hadith: 4.336
Narrated Abdullah:
The Prophet stood up and delivered a sermon, and pointed to the house of Aisha, and said:
"Fitna (trouble/sedition) is right here,”saying three times, "and from where the side of the
Satan’s head comes out."

As far as head of satan comes out is concerned the following link can also be seen:

http://newsrescue.com/end-times-horn-of-satan-to-appear-from-saudi-arabia-sahih-hadith/#axzz54YI06Vmm

Satan's head is in the East -- Volume 4, Book 54, Number 499:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: I saw Allah's Apostle pointing towards the east saying, "Lo! Afflictions will verily emerge hence; afflictions will verily emerge hence where the (side of the head of) Satan appears."

22 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

And when we see the Arabic version, the name Aisha has been used.

But Sunni/Wahhabi I don't know who made this site - http://www.chiite.fr/en/hadith_06.html. It is full of hate against Shiism.

So please clarify this hadeeth for me with proof.

As far as role of Aishah the wife of the prophet saaw is concerned she played a leading role in the battle of camel against Imam Ali AS. Thousands of Muslims were killed from both sides.

وَقَرْنَ فِي بُيُوتِكُنَّ وَلَا تَبَرَّجْنَ تَبَرُّجَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ الْأُولَىٰ ۖ وَأَقِمْنَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتِينَ الزَّكَاةَ وَأَطِعْنَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ

Shakir

And stay in your houses and do not display your finery like the displaying of the ignorance of yore; and keep up prayer, and pay the poor-rate, and obey Allah and His Messenger (33:33 first part)

Aisha violated the instruction mentioned in above verse by taking part in battle of camel coming out of her house.

wasalam

12 minutes ago, skyweb1987 said:

As far as head of satan comes out is concerned the following link can also be seen:

http://newsrescue.com/end-times-horn-of-satan-to-appear-from-saudi-arabia-sahih-hadith/#axzz54YI06Vmm

Satan's head is in the East -- Volume 4, Book 54, Number 499:

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: I saw Allah's Apostle pointing towards the east saying, "Lo! Afflictions will verily emerge hence; afflictions will verily emerge hence where the (side of the head of) Satan appears."

As far as role of Aishah the wife of the prophet saaw is concerned she played a leading role in the battle of camel against Imam Ali AS. Thousands of Muslims were killed from both sides.

وَقَرْنَ فِي بُيُوتِكُنَّ وَلَا تَبَرَّجْنَ تَبَرُّجَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ الْأُولَىٰ ۖ وَأَقِمْنَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتِينَ الزَّكَاةَ وَأَطِعْنَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ

Shakir

And stay in your houses and do not display your finery like the displaying of the ignorance of yore; and keep up prayer, and pay the poor-rate, and obey Allah and His Messenger (33:33 first part)

Aisha violated the instruction mentioned in above verse by taking part in battle of camel coming out of her house.

wasalam

I am asking whether we Shias confirm that Prophet(saws) pointed to the house of his wife and said that in relation to his wife?

1 hour ago, Waseem162 said:

I am asking whether we Shias confirm that Prophet(saws) pointed to the house of his wife and said that in relation to his wife?

No some of sites such as www.************* www.[Edited Out].com 

Www.nahjulbalaqa.net 

Www.al-shia.com

Are created by Wahabists to spread lies about Shia Islam

Www.chiite.fr is a supiciouse site that can't be trusted.

1 hour ago, Waseem162 said:

Aisha & shia (Nakhshawani )

Channels such as pearls of Islam 

Imam hussain etc that are insulting 3 caliphs & Aisha are directes by an extremist group that cuts it's ties with main stream shia Maraji &supports by GB thus most of Shia muslims don't trust to them. 

For more information I recommend to visit www.ahlulbayt.tv Www.al-Islam.org Www.al-shia.org  Www.sibtayn.com Www.valiasr-aj.com  Www.wikishia.net Globe.aqr.ir Www.islampfr.com Www.tatbir.org   (Ahlulbayt tv , shiainthecity  , Islamic pulse  Imam Reza shrine  channels on youtube )

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

On 1/18/2018 at 9:21 PM, Waseem162 said:

The hadith quoted by you in last post is not against any verses of quran. the verse no 33:33 first part and historical evidences confirm that the prophet saaw  pointed out to the house of Aishah or the direction ie east towards the location of home. Both may be true.