Guest I dont know what to do.

help

Rate this question

Question

Guest I dont know what to do.

It used to be shirk in my heart before, and with time I got doubts about Allah, and it made me scared.

Now I feel like it is a shaytaan in my heart, and I don't know what to do, I am really worried that Allah hates me, I don't know if he will forgive me... 

Can anyone ask Allah to forgive me? and let me restart my life? And please use wasila, cause Allah accepts mostly from people he loves.

I need Allah atm, I have done so much bad, and if he doesn't forgive me, who will?

5 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Guest I dont know what to do. said:

It used to be shirk in my heart before, and with time I got doubts about Allah, and it made me scared.

Now I feel like it is a shaytaan in my heart, and I don't know what to do, I am really worried that Allah hates me, I don't know if he will forgive me... 

Can anyone ask Allah to forgive me? and let me restart my life? And please use wasila, cause Allah accepts mostly from people he loves.

I need Allah atm, I have done so much bad, and if he doesn't forgive me, who will?

Salam never hates us but we make mistakes that make us away from him so the best person to ask forgiveness is youself

the most people he loves is Ahlulbayt (as) between them Imam Javad (as) , Abbās Ibn Ali, Ali Asghar(junior) are called gates of acceptance our requests Inshaallah Allah forgives you.

Edited by Hameedeh
spelling

8 hours ago, Guest I dont know what to do. said:

Salaam Alaykum

So much stress in your post.

Be relaxed. The person you are talking about is your creator. He loves you. Don't worry. If you did sin, make it right.

You're in my pray

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.