Jump to content
shadow_of_light

most challenging questions in your mind?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, shadow_of_light said:

What are the most important questions for you which challenge your mind a lot?

:grin: The question which challenges my mind a lot is that how come 18 year olds are today so Childish while back then 18 year olds used to participate in wars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just thinking about Allah in general challanges my mind a lot. I know logically, philosophically and morally that Allah exists and there is absolutely no doubt about it.

However just thinking about the fact that Allah has always existed is just magnificent and something my mind can never comprehend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shah Khan said:

:grin: The question which challenges my mind a lot is that how come 18 year olds are today so Childish while back then 18 year olds used to participate in wars.

This is not very challenging however I myself have more simple questions which really challenge my mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ali_fatheroforphans said:

Just thinking about Allah in general challanges my mind a lot. I know logically, philosophically and morally that Allah exists and there is absolutely no doubt about it.

However just thinking about the fact that Allah has always existed is just magnificent and something my mind can never comprehend.

Thinking about the numbers of creatures....if He started creating or if He has always been creating or another if...(maybe there is a 3rd option).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, shadow_of_light said:

What are the most important questions for you which challenge your mind a lot?

How and when we are going to see Peace on earth. From Adam till now earth never had peace. And being a Shia what is our role to create that peace.

Edited by SIAR14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SIAR14 said:

How and when we are going to see Peace on earth. From Adam till now earth never had peace. And being a Shia what is our role to create that peace.

There is a famous quote from Ay. Behjat ...he said: we used to say that the youth can hope to see Imam Mahdi's appearance but now we say that even the old can be hopeful, too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can angels make a mistake ? 

Does suicide really lead to eternal damnation? 

Should a woman who reverted to Islam have to leave her non-muslim husband (especially when he respects her and doesn't get in the way of her religious duties and practices)? 

 

If a woman had more than one husband, which husband will she be with in heaven ? 

Do men with more than one wife have the same wives in heaven ? 

With technology we have now, we can live on mars... How can we pray? Where do we face ? 

We can control sex and manipulate genetic materials... Is that right ? Controlling nature like that ? 

Considering how people are pretty much more tolerant to one another, can a muslim woman marry a non-muslim? 

 

Also what about homosexual muslims ? (We have ways to make babies artificially, so is it OK for gay muslims to marry each other?)

What about Muslims who have both genders, who should they marry ?

How much of the Quran really is relevant to our time ? Up to what extent do we manipulate the meanings for our own self-benefit?

Also there are constant parallels with virgin woman giving birth to a saviour all the way up until Egyptian times. What is that supposes to mean ? 

Can we go back in time ? 

I have waaaaayyy to many questions lolz hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Shah Khan said:

:grin: The question which challenges my mind a lot is that how come 18 year olds are today so Childish while back then 18 year olds used to participate in wars.

l grew up when if you were 12 you were considered an adult, but didn't know a lot yet.

So l not only ran farm machinery when l was 8 -- like ploughing-- but also have been driving on public roads since l was 12. (That is what the law allowed back then.)

Prolonged adolescence has been a theme since the 1960s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, A_learner said:

Can angels make a mistake ? 

Does suicide really lead to eternal damnation? 

Should a woman who reverted to Islam have to leave her non-muslim husband (especially when he respects her and doesn't get in the way of her religious duties and practices)? 

 

If a woman had more than one husband, which husband will she be with in heaven ? 

Do men with more than one wife have the same wives in heaven ? 

With technology we have now, we can live on mars... How can we pray? Where do we face ? 

We can control sex and manipulate genetic materials... Is that right ? Controlling nature like that ? 

Considering how people are pretty much more tolerant to one another, can a muslim woman marry a non-muslim? 

 

Also what about homosexual muslims ? (We have ways to make babies artificially, so is it OK for gay muslims to marry each other?)

What about Muslims who have both genders, who should they marry ?

How much of the Quran really is relevant to our time ? Up to what extent do we manipulate the meanings for our own self-benefit?

Also there are constant parallels with virgin woman giving birth to a saviour all the way up until Egyptian times. What is that supposes to mean ? 

Can we go back in time ? 

I have waaaaayyy to many questions lolz hahaha

Most if not all of then can be answered. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, hasanhh said:

l grew up when if you were 12 you were considered an adult, but didn't know a lot yet.

So l not only ran farm machinery when l was 8 -- like ploughing-- but also have been driving on public roads since l was 12. (That is what the law allowed back then.)

Prolonged adolescence has been a theme since the 1960s.

Was life so difficult in that time? This is one of my challenging questions!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, A_learner said:

Can angels make a mistake ? 

Does suicide really lead to eternal damnation? 

Should a woman who reverted to Islam have to leave her non-muslim husband (especially when he respects her and doesn't get in the way of her religious duties and practices)? 

 

If a woman had more than one husband, which husband will she be with in heaven ? 

Do men with more than one wife have the same wives in heaven ? 

With technology we have now, we can live on mars... How can we pray? Where do we face ? 

We can control sex and manipulate genetic materials... Is that right ? Controlling nature like that ? 

Considering how people are pretty much more tolerant to one another, can a muslim woman marry a non-muslim? 

 

Also what about homosexual muslims ? (We have ways to make babies artificially, so is it OK for gay muslims to marry each other?)

What about Muslims who have both genders, who should they marry ?

How much of the Quran really is relevant to our time ? Up to what extent do we manipulate the meanings for our own self-benefit?

Also there are constant parallels with virgin woman giving birth to a saviour all the way up until Egyptian times. What is that supposes to mean ? 

Can we go back in time ? 

I have waaaaayyy to many questions lolz hahaha

Towards the Earth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, shadow_of_light said:

If it is nothing, so there is again something (i.e, nothing). But if the universe is not limited, then how is it possible?

And can anything other than Allah be unlimited???

But what is nothing when nothing cannot be measured? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When Imam Mahdi(af) reappears, many will oppose him including some shias who were working hard to hasten his reappearance.

Firdt will I see that day? Second will stay with him to whatever ends or will I betray him? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2018 at 9:44 AM, shadow_of_light said:

What are the most important questions for you which challenge your mind a lot?

What cryptocurrency will make me multi millionaire. 

Edited by Ron_Burgundy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hidaren said:

When Imam Mahdi(af) reappears, many will oppose him including some shias who were working hard to hasten his reappearance.

Firdt will I see that day? Second will stay with him to whatever ends or will I betray him? 

I recommend you to visit raefipoor راعفی پور speeches on YouTube & Aparat

The Twelfth Imam

Raefipoor fans channel (most of them in Persian/Farsi) & some of videos contains Eng sub

 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×