Rate this topic

Salam!

Personally I like Christians as persons, but there is always bad in anyone, except for the pure ones that Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى chooses.  I had friends whom I hang out with in Sweden, even went to church, and I really want Christians to be with us in the end off time when our savior comes to help us! May Allah let us see him before we die! According to us, you guys will join us cause Allah will let Jesus talk to you guys, and he will say ''If you guys love me, then follow this man'' It will end up being peace on Earth. But when It comes to religion I kind of, don't want to bring it up, cause according to us, you guys are mushrikeen, that means you believe in more than one God, cause you give Jesus divine status, and there are many things I can bring up and tell you about, but that wouldn't be friendly, I have to accept your point of view.

Respect is one of the pillars of the religion, I mean how do you expect Allah to forgive you If you can't forgive others? 

Hi in Iran we highly respect to Christians & Armenias  :

also Armenians & Christians love Abbas ibn Ali the brother of Imam Hussain (as)  that he is an important figure amongst them which they participate in Tasua & Ashura mourning & ask intercession through him for their Requests from God(Allah)

Al-ʿAbbās (Arabic: العبّاس) (b. 26/647 - d. 61/681), known as Abū l-Faḍland Qamar Banī Hāshim (the moon of Banu Hashim), is the son of Imam 'Ali (a) and Umm al-Banin. He was the commander and standard-bearer of the caravan of Imam al-Husayn (a) in the Event of 'Ashura'. 'Abbas is considered by Shi'a among the children of Imams (a) holding the highest positions. Shi'a speak of his merits and mourn for him especially on the Day of Tasu'a (9th of Muharram).

http://en.wikishia.net/view/Al-'Abbas_b._'Ali_(a)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbas_ibn_Ali

Jesus in Shia Islam viewpoint

A Latin  shia  muslim

Salaam Alaikum brothers, I am a Mexican American Christian and I love Shias and I was wondering how you guys feel and view us Christians?

Salaam Alaykum Brother

I personally like pious Christians. They believe they should not be in relationship in any way except marriage. They don't eat pork, and do circumcision. There are a lot in common.

I personally like pious people. We have some verses in Quran about people who truly follow Jesus.

On 2018-01-17 at 1:48 PM, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Salaam Alaykum Brother

I personally like pious Christians. They believe they should not be in relationship in any way except marriage. They don't eat pork, and do circumcision. There are a lot in common.

I personally like pious people. We have some verses in Quran about people who truly follow Jesus.

It goes for pious Jews as well, every prophet was a muslim, so their message was Islam.

Wa Alaikum Salam my friend!

I come from a Christian background and will always continue to have a high respect for the Christian faith and it’s principles. Inshallah both Christians and Shi’a continue to have good friendship forever. There are many stories of our great twelve Imams holding positive views toward the Shi’a as we have both been oppressed historically time and time again mutually by the same hand. 

On 1/17/2018 at 10:01 AM, Akbar673 said:

@Zulfiqar Christian Just curious but...how did this come about ?

I came to love Shias when I realized how you guys are tolerant towards other people's religions, sects and belief systems. Also because I learned Shias protect Christians, Catholics, Yazidis, and other religious minorities in the Middle East. Even though I never meet a Shia in real life I know you guys will be nice people to meet with.

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 5:10 AM, Wholehearted Shi'a said:

Wa Alaikum Salam my friend!

I come from a Christian background and will always continue to have a high respect for the Christian faith and it’s principles. Inshallah both Christians and Shi’a continue to have good friendship forever. There are many stories of our great twelve Imams holding positive views toward the Shi’a as we have both been oppressed historically time and time again mutually by the same hand. 

Nice brother

On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:14 AM, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

So you love shia's while you don't know the shia stance or attitude regarding christians yet ? Then you are probably going to love us (a lot) more

I study Islam for a like 5 months and I came to the realization that Shias are not like the extremists Sunnis who hate other people of different faiths and sects of religions.

4 hours ago, Zulfiqar Christian said:

I study Islam for a like 5 months and I came to the realization that Shias are not like the extremists Sunnis who hate other people of different faiths and sects of religions.

Salaam, I just want to point out a lot of what is generally labelled as 'extremist Sunnis' are actually Salafis/Wahhabis, you will find most terrorist groups such as Dhaesh (or referred to as ISIS in the West), Al-Shabaab, Al-Qaeda are all Salafist/Wahhabis.

I hope your love in time will translate into much more. I am a previous Christian who is now a fully committed shia. I discovered through my constant research of the Truth that islam shia is the true path to follow in this life. Shias even follow the teachings of prophet Issa(as) believe it or not.