Sign in to follow this  
Guest You know me?

Heart

Rate this question

Question

Guest You know me?

Salam!

I feel happiness and all that, but the problem is.... I don't feel Allah in my heart, and it is making me uncomfortable, I have sinned alot and I even got Shirk in my heart, and it only going downstairs.... I really need some help from you guys, to reach Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى.

2 answers to this question

Salaam Alaykum

Do this, it works.

1. Avoiding sin from now on

2. Praying at earliest time

3. Crying over Imam Hussain every week

4. Talking with Imam Mahdi every night for five minutes before going to bed

Inshaallah you'll be good

Edited by AmirAlmuminin Lover

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum Brother You know

You need to do some spirtual cleansing.  Do you brush your teeth?  Do you take a shower?  Do you do wudu before salat?  

I hope you answered yes. :)

Just like you take care of your body and you are in a state of tahara before you do salat, your roo7 (soul) also needs cleansing.

How is your relationship with quran?  Start reciting 10 verses and then gradually increase it everyday.  It is recommmended to read 100 verses everyday.  

Make salawat and dhikr.  Allocate your day with salawat, dhikr al tahweed, or tasbeeh al zahraa.  Takes minimal effort but you are in remembrance of God, Rasoul Allah and Ahulbayt.

Do atleast one good deed.  Put sadaqa, visit the sick, silat al raham, smiling is sadaqa, finance an orphan, charity work, hundreds of ways to do a good deed.  Just do something!  Remove a rock from the road, feed a thirsty/hungry animal, clothe the homeless, speak out in the face of injustice, help an elderly cross the street, pick up grocery bags for a pregnant lady.  I'm telling you so many ways to do ajar....get up and go do it.

Most importantly, salat at the beginning of its time.  Do not delay salat.  If your salat is intact and you pray at the call of azan, Alhamd'Allah you are starting off your day to a good start. Five daily prayers begins with Salat al fajr.  Set up your alarm to wake up on time.

Give this a go for 40 days. Are you up for this challenge? :D

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this