Wared

Anime

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, Wared said:

Salam!

What about Seven deadly sins? Is it a bad anime? Can someone help me, please?

Yes it is.

1 minute ago, Wared said:

You hate all animes. :(

As I mentioned earlier, Animes are filled with Nudity, Paganism, Satanism, Incest, Sorcery. These should be avoided to watch.The only Anime (If you want to watch) I would recommend is 'K' because it is better that others. Naruto is Also better that others. Nisekoi too. But Seven deadly Sins is filled tooo much with these bad things because I watched it before and it's not even interesting.

Just now, Shah Khan said:

As I mentioned earlier, Animes are filled with Nudity, Paganism, Satanism, Incest, Sorcery. These should be avoided to watch.The only Anime (If you want to watch) I would recommend is 'K' because it is better that others. Naruto is Also better that others. Nisekoi too. But Seven deadly Sins is filled tooo much with these bad things because I watched it before and it's not even interesting.

Yeah, It is so tempting... Shaytaan...

19 hours ago, Wared said:

Salam!

What about Seven deadly sins? Is it a bad anime? Can someone help me, please?

I personally haven't watched it. Do anime and other shows affect/delay your salat? Do they affect they way you believe in Allah S.W.T? Do you start believeing the way of Shaytan L.A is the right way? Do you start believing in magic and sorcery? 

Listen, If all this affects you. Stop. This applies for everything. Watching movies,series playing games, reading books, going out with friends. This isn't only applied for anime or whatever.

If it doesn't affect you, go ahead.

When it comes to nudity just look it up if has some.