How to teach son about najis from animals

Rate this topic

Salaam Alaykum

My parents used to react instantly and they used to become upset(facial expression). For example, if I touched a Najis thing from animal they used to frown and take me to bathroom for washing and constantly telling me that touching Najis is bad. Gradually it created some kind of hatred towards Najis things in me.

My friend told me that his friend used to tell his son that eating pork is Haram because pig eats body excretions. It can also be an approach by telling the reason for Haramness of something.

No need to overreact. Just take the child to the sink or bath and clean them up. 

In the future, don't leave najis material where the child can reach it. We have cats, and our litterbox and cat food are kept in locations where the cats can easily reach, but the toddler can not.

Ahlulbayt OnDemand

CABTV is full of fun filled facts in bitesize programs as we head to space, a science lab, kitchen and so much more.

Online Quranic Arabic course For Kids & Youth Online Shia Quran Teacher

Shia Online Ahlulbayt Quran Center is offering an intensive introductory Quranic Arabic course For Kids & Youth. It is set to serve those people who do not have easy access to Local Islamic Centers.

How to Perform Namaz , How to Perform Salat , How to perform Prayer , How to Perform Azan , How ...

Al Khoei Foundation is one of the main centres for the Shia community in the U.K. This documentary looks at .

Edited by Ashvazdanghe