Hussain, your martyrdom blooded my eyes, ruined the wishes I defined in you

I wish I could die for you. I feel empty in the life. Ya Hussain, your voice of هل من ناصر ینصرنی kills me every moment I think of it. I see how you felt that time same as your mother that day. Oh, may Allah get my soul from this pain.

Ya Hussain, you are the person who made me stronger. You are the definition of this world. Ya Hussain, everything calls you. I can't understand you. You are the one I want to see his face only one single moment before going to hell afterlife. Seeing your face for one moment is enough for my life.

Ya Hussain, take my body and soul as gift. I want to die on your path. Ya Hussain, send my salutation to your brother, my beloved, statue of virtue, Abalfazl-Al-Abbas. Ya Hussain, I love you.

Edited by AmirAlmuminin Lover

On 1/13/2018 at 8:44 AM, AmirAlmuminin Lover said:

Hussain, your martyrdom blooded my eyes, ruined the wishes I defined in you

I wish I could die for you. I feel empty in the life. Ya Hussain, your voice of هل من ناصر ینصرنی kills me every moment I think of it. I see how you felt that time same as your mother that day. Oh, may Allah get my soul from this pain.

Ya Hussain, you are the person who made me stronger. You are the definition of this world. Ya Hussain, everything calls you. I can't understand you. You are the one I want to see his face only one single moment before going to hell afterlife. Seeing your face for one moment is enough for my life.

Ya Hussain, take my body and soul as gift. I want to die on your path. Ya Hussain, send my salutation to your brother, my beloved, statue of virtue, Abalfazl-Al-Abbas. Ya Hussain, I love you.

Haye mazloom Hussain a.s:cry:

2 minutes ago, laithAlIRAQI said:

How much I miss karbala... I yearn to be by his shrine once again...

I haven't visited Karbala in my life. I want to live in Najaf and visit Karbala every week.

Shia scholars like Ayatollah Ghazy, Ayatollah Bahjat, Allameh Tababayee, Ayatollah Keshmiry, Imam Khomaini etc. lived in Najaf. Najaf is different from all parts of the world. Najaf is part of heaven.