Maki D Cabarete

Did Ahlulbayt a.s found the Nation of Islam?

Rate this topic

32 minutes ago, Maki D Cabarete said:

It's about their Actions not their skin Color. In the old days people didn't call them the white man, people called them the cave man because they act like a beast towards the descendents of African slaves, it was them who reference themselves as the white man.

We spent enough time on this racism stuff. The Devils has fooled the whole world with all the tricks in his book but now the Devil's time is up, this is written in all the books. There's no more time to be given the Devil and no more excuses.

1 hour ago, Maki D Cabarete said:

Please it's not about skin color. Have you ever hear of the saying, "the devil will come disguised as an angel of light"

Devil was from Jin’s so  can’t disguise himself as ‘angel of light’.

1 hour ago, Maki D Cabarete said:

We spent enough time on this racism stuff. The Devils has fooled the whole world with all the tricks in his book but now the Devil's time is up, this is written in all the books. There's no more time to be given the Devil and no more excuses.

All sayings in all books except in Holy Quran is not true it’s playing with words to show the fact untrue in Holy Quran said that Devil will be survived to a certain day.

8 minutes ago, Maki D Cabarete said:

In other words, the Devil don't want to be recognized as a devil.

No he promised to astray every human except few ones that are very pious as Ahlulbayt (as)

Fatima (aj the key to revolution 

http://islamicpulse.tv/videos/short-clips/fatima-a-the-key-to-revolution-shaykh-hamza-sodagar

on www.islamicpulse.tv & www.ahlulbayt.tv & their channels (Islamic pulse & Ahlulbayt tv on YouTube) you can find lectures of black & white shia scholars.

On 13/01/2018 at 9:00 PM, Maki D Cabarete said:

It's about their Actions not their skin Color. In the old days people didn't call them the white man, people called them the cave man because they act like a beast towards the descendents of African slaves, it was them who reference themselves as the white man.

But you believe that the devil created all white people no? So it is about skin colour. I undersrand what you mean, that white people acted like devils towards blacks, but you still believe that the white man was created by the devil including the good ones.

3 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

But you believe that the devil created all white people no? So it is about skin colour. I undersrand what you mean, that white people acted like devils towards blacks, but you still believe that the white man was created by the devil including the good ones.

No my brother in Islam, I'm only giving a analysis of the teachings of the Lost Found Nation of Islam in the West and what they say about what Mr Yacub did 6704 years ago. Only Allah swt creates but that which is created can make not create. What Mr Yacub was doing in his experiments was similar to what they are doing today with cloning.

4 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

However, my brother, I must tell you that according to these teachings, there were no other people other than the black aboriginal people on this planet now called Earth today.

Edited by Maki D Cabarete
Spelling and word placement

14 minutes ago, Maki D Cabarete said:

However, my brother, I must tell you that according to these teachings, their were no other people other than aboriginal blackpeople on this planet called Earth today.

Long live Wakanda:grin:

4 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Have you ever wondered, my brother why our Prophet Muhammad pbuhahf was the seal of Prophethood (nabia) and Imam Mahdi a.s. the seal of Sainthood (wilayah)?  

I did, that was why I wanted to do this analysis on the Lost Found Nation of Islam in the West and it teachings and warnings. if this movement was inspired by Ahlulbayt in anyway, the expected coming of Imam Mahdi and his 313 a.s.

13 hours ago, Maki D Cabarete said:

Have you ever wondered, my brother why our Prophet Muhammad pbuhahf was the seal of Prophethood (nabia) and Imam Mahdi a.s. the seal of Sainthood (wilayah)?  

I did, that was why I wanted to do this analysis on the Lost Found Nation of Islam in the West and it teachings and warnings. if this movement was inspired by Ahlulbayt in anyway, the expected coming of Imam Mahdi and his 313 a.s.

Imam Mahdi (aj) has signs from all races (Arabian,Persian,African’Roman)

http://en.wikishia.net/view/Imam_Muhammad_b._al-Hasan_al-Mahdi_(a)

http://en.wikishia.net/view/Occultation_of_Imam_al-Mahdi_(a)

http://en.wikishia.net/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&profile=default&search=Mother+of++imam&fulltext=Search

13 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

So logically thinking, would not the Imam Mahdi of Ahlulbayt a.s. care about the hundreds of years captivity of the descendents of African slaves by the Europeans in the Western Hemisphere from 1555 - 1874 AD.

3 hours ago, Maki D Cabarete said:

However, my brother, I must tell you that according to these teachings, there were no other people other than the black aboriginal people on this planet now called Earth today.

At the time of the birth of this Yacub, according to the Nation of Islam teachings, there were only aboriginal black people on the planet. He Yacub (iblis) came up in a state of disatisfaction so, he wanted to bring about a change.

9 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

At this time I would like to move from this part of the discussion on the Devil.

Now I would like move to the teachings on Self. The Nation of Islam foremost teaching is to "accept your own and be yourself" but how can you accept or be yourself when all knowledge of self has been lost after 379 years of tyranny, oppression, slavery, no access to right guidance and or no education. 

Edited by Maki D Cabarete
Added words

Who knows self knows God. The knowledge of self of the three knowledges: (Self, God and the Devil) in the Nation of Islam to be studied. With knowledge of self, there's no mental slavery, hard to be misguided or misdirected or tricked. The knowledge of Self will bring closer the imposter (ego) for to be controlled or killed. The different stations that the self will have to travel to reach the final place depends on the material body that the Creator maid in the perfect make for to make the most noble journey.

That most noble journey is the Resurrection of the mentally dead not the physically. In these teachings the physical or material body is the vehicle for the Resurrection of the self (mental) sometimes called the Soul by other scholars/scientists on the life of the soul. It is this Resurrection that we hope for before actual physical death.

11 hours ago, Maki D Cabarete said:

So logically thinking, would not the Imam Mahdi of Ahlulbayt a.s. care about the hundreds of years captivity of the descendents of African slaves by the Europeans in the Western Hemisphere from 1555 - 1874 AD.

He care about all humans specially slaves he is like sun behind the cloud that we can't see him but still getting benefit from its presence . with a simple search you will see increasing rate of conversion to Shia Islam specially in Nigeria that calls Islamic movement of Nigeria (IMN) that founded by Sheikh Zakzaky there (#freezakzaky)   that they stands the tyranny of their corrupt government beside that you can see that in Sunni Regions like Libya which Wahabists by help of groups such as  bukoharam & al-shabab makes it a new Slave trade center for slave trading .

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

12 hours ago, Maki D Cabarete said:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235055217-nigerian-army-arrests-sheikh-zakzaky-kills-sons/?page=5&tab=comments#comment-3112094

1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

My heart go out to Sheikh Zakzaky and his family and his followers and the whole Shia community in Nigeria my condolences. Nigeria along with Ghana are my ancestral homelands. Both countries were devastated and depleted of their most precious resources, its humanity, due to the transatlantic slave trade between 1492 up to the 20th century by slavery, colonisation and now it effects.

On 1/15/2018 at 1:55 PM, Maki D Cabarete said:

Salam, 

One of the main mission of Imam Mehdi(a.f.s)(may Allah(s.w.a) hasten his return) is to establish justice and take revenge on the oppressors. Those who enslaved our African brothers and sisters under brutal conditions for hundreds of years definitely qualify as oppressors. 

There is a hadith(saying from Prophet Muhammad(p.b.u.h) that is mutawattir, meaning it has been narrated by many narrators simultaneously with very similar words. The hadith(translated to English) says

"If there was even one day left before the Day of Judgement, Allah(s.w.a) will cause to rise a man from my progeny who will fill the earth with justice (and restore the rights of the oppressed) after it had previously been filled with injustice and oppression"

This hadith is referring to Imam Mehdi(a.s) who is a descendant of Prophet Muhammad(p.b.u.h) thru his daughter Fatima(a.s) and Imam Ali(a.s), the first Imam. He is also called Al Qaim(the one who will rise) and Al Muntadhar (the awaited one). He is the son of the 11th Imam, Hassan Al Askari(a.s). 

On 1/11/2018 at 11:48 PM, Maki D Cabarete said:

Under what conditions or special case would the Mahdi a.s. while in major ghaybah bring into existence The Lost Found Nation of Islam in the West?

Need to get any helpful history on 1874 Muslim council meetings held concerning state of Islamic world events. Any information or notes on this particular subject, "Islamic world council meetings between 1874 to 1914" Thank you for your attention to this post.

17 minutes ago, Maki D Cabarete said:

Need to get any helpful history on 1874 Muslim council meetings held concerning state of Islamic world events. Any information or notes on this particular subject, "Islamic world council meetings between 1874 to 1914" Thank you for your attention to this post.

Under what conditions or special case would the Mahdi a.s. while in major ghaybah bring into existence The Lost Found Nation of Islam in the West?

https://www.al-islam.org/articles/signs-reappearance-twelfth-imam-ajtf

http://en.wikishia.net/view/Signs_of_Reappearance_of_Imam_al-Mahdi_(a)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signs_of_the_reappearance_of_Muhammad_al-Mahdi

signs of Reapperance

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

26 minutes ago, Maki D Cabarete said:

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235009659-nation-of-islam/

Part Seven: Islam and Nationalism

Islam and nationalism as two opposite poles

Simple patriotic sentiments, so long as they do not contravene the higher conviction of man is permissible in Islam, like the affection one feels towards one's father, son and family. But as already shown, nationalism does not stop at simple sentiments. It is a socio-political creed and an actual way of life which aims at a full control of man's individual and social conduct. Islam, too, being a school having its own independent, spiritual, practical, political and social system and comprising a particular set of beliefs, it naturally comes into conflict with the school of nationalism.

https://www.al-islam.org/islam-and-nationalism-dr-ali-mohammed-naqvi/part-seven-islam-and-nationalism

Islam and Nationalism

AUTHOR(S): 

An analysis showing how far Islam and Nationalism are compatible. Some questions that are answered "Can an individual be a Muslim believer and a faithful nationalist at the same time? What has been the historical course of the birth and spread of nationalism in Islamic countries?"

TRANSLATOR(S): 
CATEGORY: 
TOPIC TAGS: 
Edited by Ashvazdanghe