Akbar673

#JusticeforZainab

Rate this topic

This case highlights one of the main reasons why I would never go to Pakistan (until the government changes) and why many Pakistanis I know leave Pakistan. 

Security is the most basic need of all people. The only needs that are greater is that for water and food and oxygen to breath. 

If a government can't establish security for the people, it is a completely worthless government and should be taken down immediately. 

In Pakistan, apparently, you only have security if you are connected to the right group, otherwise you don't. 

May Allah(s.w.a) raise this girl along with Bibi Zaynab(a.s) and Fatima Zahra(a.s), the women who were severly oppressed by tyrants

and may He(s.w.a) raise her killers along with the tyrants Yazid and Muawiya(la)

Edited by Abu Hadi

On 1/11/2018 at 4:20 PM, Ron_Burgundy said:

I wish i could burn those animals alive. This story was so disturbing. 

People are sick animals. They are worse then animals. 

world-asia-42637027

Definitely agree with the burning. They need to be burned alive. 

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum 

What is the punishment for this man? It should be done immediately in public square.

If you can not rely on the gov't to change, then where are the grassroot movements to demand change?  Zaynab was not the first child involved in this hideous crime.  There is a major problem involving sex crimes and children.  This needs to be addressed and bring awareness to children in elementary school.

My heart is aching for Zaynab and all the children who are rape victims.  

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

From the link above

Kasur was previously at the center of a child sexual abuse scandal in which a gang of over two dozen men was accused of blackmailing scores of children into making sex videos between 2009 and 2014.

At least 280 children were sexually abused on camera by men who later blackmailed their families, threatening to leak the footage.

Edited by Laayla

In an Islamic Government (which Pakistan is in name only, not in practice) there would be a trial and evidence would be presented and the defendant would be allowed to argue his case. If after the evidence and cases were presented, the judge decided that he is guilty, he would be executed. Whether it is done publicly or not is not important, what is important is that if he is guilty the earth should be free of this scum. 

1 hour ago, Abu Hadi said:

In an Islamic Government (which Pakistan is in name only, not in practice

I agree with you. I don't even see an ounce of Islam within the Pakistani government. 

A government full of injustice, cruelty, tyranny, oppression, you name it.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

They have a suspect in custody but who knows if he's the actual kidnapper/rapist/murderer or not. In situations like this someone is brought in just to make it appear that the investigation is progressing. Only Allah knows if he's the actual culprit or not.

Personally, I'm in favor of a public execution. It won't bring the little girl (or any of the other children) back or even offer a fraction of justice for her death but it'll scare any other potential crimes from happening. 

On top of it I'm of the mindset that he should be punished accordingly for each and every crime he committed in order...

1. Kidnapping
  2. Rape
  3. Murder

Let the execution happen last after he has suffered for the kidnapping and rape first. An execution only isn't enough. Let him suffer first.

Kind of confused about your post.  You are not sure if the man is guilty due to valid reasons to have doubt but still want to go ahead with extreme public punishment.

There is no evidence over many studies (from the 1950's) that public executions (or any executions) reduce homicidal criminal behaviour in others.  However, public executions encourage exactly what you stated in your first statement, to occur.  The authorities, due to extreme public pressure, have to come up with a culprit.  Because of this, there is appropriate hesitation as to whether the man arrested is actually guilty. This whole situation is so extreme that I think that pulling a "guilty" suspect out of thin air is more than possible. Does the public need to have a sense of closure or safety worth the killing of a potentially innocent man?  

20 minutes ago, forte said:

Kind of confused about your post.  You are not sure if the man is guilty due to valid reasons to have doubt but still want to go ahead with extreme public punishment. 

I meant to say that once he's found guilty after a fair and public trial. 

1 hour ago, forte said:

Does the public need to have a sense of closure or safety worth the killing of a potentially innocent man?  

This is the important point. People are willing to do anything to have a sense of closure. I was shocked that some celebrities were even suggesting that if Police cannot find the murderer, people should kill him in a mob attack. That's such a dangerous suggestion considering many innocent people have been killed in recent years in mob attacks in Pakistan. People are so selfish, they are willing to take an innocent life just so they can feel safe or they can tell themselves that justice has been served and move on with their lives. 

On 1/18/2018 at 12:18 PM, forte said:

There is no evidence over many studies (from the 1950's) that public executions (or any executions) reduce homicidal criminal behaviour in others.  However, public executions encourage exactly what you stated in your first statement, to occur.  The authorities, due to extreme public pressure, have to come up with a culprit.  Because of this, there is appropriate hesitation as to whether the man arrested is actually guilty. This whole situation is so extreme that I think that pulling a "guilty" suspect out of thin air is more than possible. Does the public need to have a sense of closure or safety worth the killing of a potentially innocent man?  

Executions in general, and particularly public executions are not advisable most of the time because of the current 'justice' system(s) that are present in the muslim and non muslim world. Particularly when it comes to Pakistan, I have no confidence at all that the person who is ultimately convicted of this crime is the one who actually did it. If the one who did it is connected to the government or certain powerful groups within the country(those who live in Pakistan know which groups I am talking about) he will never see the inside of a prison cell, much less be executed. They will find some poor guy who is not connected and who may live or was in the area at the time and frame him up for it. Hopefully that won't happen, but that is most likely what will happen, May Allah(s.w.a) give us patience to deal with the trials. 

On 1/19/2018 at 5:39 AM, Abu Hadi said:

They will find some poor guy who is not connected and who may live or was in the area at the time and frame him up for it. Hopefully that won't happen, but that is most likely what will happen, May Allah(s.w.a) give us patience to deal with the trials. 

Looks like it already happened to some poor guy who was killed as a suspect in the killing of another child that is now thought to be linked to this case.  http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-42742980   

On 1/14/2018 at 11:22 AM, Abu Hadi said:

This case highlights one of the main reasons why I would never go to Pakistan (until the government changes) and why many Pakistanis I know leave Pakistan. 

Security is the most basic need of all people. The only needs that are greater is that for water and food and oxygen to breath. 

If a government can't establish security for the people, it is a completely worthless government and should be taken down immediately. 

In Pakistan, apparently, you only have security if you are connected to the right group, otherwise you don't. 

May Allah(s.w.a) raise this girl along with Bibi Zaynab(a.s) and Fatima Zahra(a.s), the women who were severly oppressed by tyrants

and may He(s.w.a) raise her killers along with the tyrants Yazid and Muawiya(la)

Unfortunately things are just as worse in India. 

Me thinks Pakistan needs to go through an Islamic revolution for the country to give due justice to its people. 

On 1/23/2018 at 10:56 AM, von Lohengramm said:

But it doesn’t prevent from Murdering of other Zainabs until Wahabism influences these places.

Edited by ShiaChat Mod
spelling

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum 

DNA confirms the killer.

Someone the family knew.  He shaved his beard and left town.

He has been apprehended.   

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Fasih Ahmed, who is this guy?  Why can he get away with saying such awful statements? 

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/World/2018/Jan-25/435389-newsweek-reviews-ties-with-pakistan-franchise-after-child-abuse-comments.ashx

ISLAMABAD: U.S. publication Newsweek said it was reviewing ties with its Pakistan franchise after the magazine's local editor made offensive remarks about child abuse and rape.

Twitter posts by Fasih Ahmed, the scion of a wealthy family that owns the local Newsweek Pakistan magazine, sparked outrage on social media at a time of deep anger in the conservative Muslim nation over the rape and murder of a seven-year-old girl.

"The sexual abuse of children will always exist. You can never eliminate it. Sometimes it leads to great art. So there's also that," Ahmed wrote in a now deleted tweet on Jan. 18.

In another deleted tweet, Ahmed wrote that unlike being raped by former U.S. President Barack Obama, being raped by actor Tom Cruise is "everyone's dream come true", adding that everything is subjective.

15 hours ago, Heavenly_Silk said:

The man convicted has been given a death sentence on four counts. Please see link below:

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/02/kasur-rapist-murderer-sentenced-death-pakistan-180217093400704.html

They should systematically torture him but not enough to kill him for the rest of his life until he dies of old age and then hell can continue the work.

But no torture on earth will be anything compared to whats in store for him. I cannot even imagine killing a little child, let alone raping a child, you must truly be a twisted creature to be able to do this. Such a creature has long ago forsaken his humanity and should not be treated like a human anymore.