AnotherShepherd

Becoming Freemason change status as Shi'i?

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, realizm said:
22 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Yeah, that's a huge mistake. It would be a good idea to read about the subject and the differences.

Could you recommend some online sources so I can understand it better ?

I'd be wary of Freemasonary: I don't know much about it, but if there is anything in Freemasonary at all, which contradicts Islam, then it's best to leave Freemasonary altogether!

But more importantly: we should be devoting our whole life to Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and our Deen! Other things tend to distract us away from Islam; in my opinion: and that's not good! 

Remember: we're here to Worship Allah (SWT): that's our main purpose in this life!! 

Also: we Muslims shouldn't be insulting each other! I notice on this Forum that we do insult each other, from time to time: and that goes against Islam! 

14 minutes ago, realizm said:

Could you recommend some online sources so I can understand it better ?

I would recommend the following books: Freemasons for Dummies by Christopher Hodapp, very basic but importantly it is written by a Mason and not somebody who thinks that the Da Vinci Code is real.

The Freemasons: Unlocking the 1000-Year-Old Mysteries of the Brotherhood: The Masonic Rituals, Codes, Signs and Symbols by Jeremy Harwood. This is a very thin book but goes into much, much more detail than Freemasons for Dummies.

Obviously, this is for casual research but I have both and can testify that they are both a very good introduction.

27 minutes ago, ManofIslam said:

I'd be wary of Freemasonary: I don't know much about it, but if there is anything in Freemasonary at all, which contradicts Islam, then it's best to leave Freemasonary altogether!

But more importantly: we should be devoting our whole life to Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and our Deen! Other things tend to distract us away from Islam; in my opinion: and that's not good! 

Remember: we're here to Worship Allah (SWT): that's our main purpose in this life!! 

Right on! Tell 'em!!

30 minutes ago, ManofIslam said:

It takes time for “Reverts” to become stable in their believe (if at the end they don’t say it was not the truth!) , these people are more into exploring everything.

they are looking for purposes other than the one that exist in Quran.

Edited by Arminmo

4 minutes ago, Arminmo said:

It takes time for “Reverts” to become stable in their believe (if at the end they don’t say it was not the truth!) , these people are more into exploring everything.

Because they don’t truly believe only in Quran.

Edited by Arminmo

3 minutes ago, Arminmo said:

You are unbelievably offensive and lack akhlaq in this exchange. 

*ignore*

Wait a second... Hold on... Why would you from all things on this planet be a FREEMASON... You being a Shia is enough mate. What makes you wanna be FREEMASON? Why don't you wanna be a Pagan or a Christian or a Hindu? 

4 hours ago, AnotherShepherd said:

Hm. I've heard of this accusation before, but my research proves on the contrary. It appears it's deeply involved with a journey to the esoteric and the affirmation of a sole Creator. 

I know there are accusations that the deeper levels of freemasonry reveal its inclinations to the "devil" but I can't help but feel it's misinformation much the same way people accuse Islam of being a death cult etc. 

You mentioned 'It appears to be deeply involved with the journey to the esoteric and affirmation of a sole Creator' 

Well guess what my friend, Islam gives you that and MORE. What is wrong with humanity... 

50 minutes ago, ManofIslam said:

Brother AnotherSheperd! You shouldn't be talking to another Muslim like that!! 

Brother, I don't see what is so offensive? If anything, Arminino was quite rude in this. Although I agree with you, if contradicts Islam, we should leave it

35 minutes ago, Arminmo said:

Anyone that opposes their believes has lack of knowledge for doing a research!! All the Muslims of all time are against Freemasons but these newly one’s...!

I been Muslim for roughly five-six years, I don't think that is newly reverted and I am quite stable in my beliefs. Please calm down, brother.

7 minutes ago, MohammadAli1993 said:

Wait a second... Hold on... Why would you from all things on this planet be a FREEMASON... You being a Shia is enough mate. What makes you wanna be FREEMASON? Why don't you wanna be a Pagan or a Christian or a Hindu? 

It is not a religion, it's a fraternity and society of monotheist men.

Salam bros, their seems to be a lot of misconceptions about freemasonry, first of all as other members have already stated you have to be a monotheist of some sort to become a freemason (but deity doesnt matter), secondly 'the arrivals' and all these other documentaries should be watched cautiously and not be taken as absoloute proof even though they seem mind blowing and mesmerising but you got to remember that conspiricy theories are the foundation of these documentaries so not very academic and logical, and finally if you want to learn about a people you must learn from those who are familiar with the customs and not from keyboard warriors sitting in their parents basement at age 35 high of energy drinks selling you conjecture because they have too much time on their hands 

[Why Do Iranians Burn Obelisk ? - English]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A07mUUZGJI

@Ashvazdanghe [MOD NOTE: If you can copy a link to a video,then you can also copy the name of the video. Please do not post videos without telling us the name of it. Nobody wants to click on a link to a video without knowing what it is about.]

Edited by Hameedeh
Tag and Mod Note.

4 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

[Why Do Iranians Burn Obelisk ? - English]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A07mUUZGJI

@Ashvazdanghe [MOD NOTE: If you can copy a link to a video,then you can also copy the name of the video. Please do not post videos without telling us the name of it. Nobody wants to click on a link to a video without knowing what it is about.]

:salam:

Re: mod note.  Sometimes videos show in links and sometimes embedded in the post.

One Who Joins Freemasonry, Become a  Murtad.

Just now, AnotherShepherd said:

Is this personal opinion or scholarly supported?

Scholarly Supported by Salafi Scholars.

Ammar Nakshawani about Illuminati 

Why iranians burn obelisk  (Raefipoor english )(WIBO)

‏‪WIBO Series‬‏:‏ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXU7w5ENk8aUSPQV-ZaaGerX-KVFMD5Fj