Jump to content
AnotherShepherd

Becoming Freemason change status as Shi'i?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Arminmo said:

Yes definitely, that's wrong.

Did you know what's the ideaology behind Freemasonry? They are devil worshipers.

Hm. I've heard of this accusation before, but my research proves on the contrary. It appears it's deeply involved with a journey to the esoteric and the affirmation of a sole Creator. 

I know there are accusations that the deeper levels of freemasonry reveal its inclinations to the "devil" but I can't help but feel it's misinformation much the same way people accuse Islam of being a death cult etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AnotherShepherd said:

Hm. I've heard of this accusation before, but my research proves on the contrary. It appears it's deeply involved with a journey to the esoteric and the affirmation of a sole Creator. 

I know there are accusations that the deeper levels of freemasonry reveal its inclinations to the "devil" but I can't help but feel it's misinformation much the same way people accuse Islam of being a death cult etc. 

I would say definitely not, being a Freemason doesnt negate being Shi'i from what I have reasearched. The people say it is devil-worshipping are repeating a lie from a delusional monk.

Although I wouldn't join Shriners, they make a mockery of Islam. Note: I am not a Mason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Arminmo said:

You guys should definitely change your views about Freemasonry, you can't be both with God and against God:

http://www.islamvsdajjal.com/illuminati-freemasons

 

You need to be really wary of what read on the Internet. The site reeks of speculation and conspiracy theories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

You need to be really wary of what read on the Internet. The site reeks of speculation and conspiracy theories.

That's your own personal belief , that is against all Muslim believes !! 

Can you show even a one Muslim website that is praising freemasonry?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

The people say it is devil-worshipping are repeating a lie

Now you labeled all Muslims as liars ! That's interesting. (because all are saying that) a mason Wana be disguised as a Muslim.

Edited by Arminmo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Arminmo said:

Now you labeled all Muslims as liars ! That's interesting. (because all are saying that) a mason disguised as a Muslim.

Think carefully before you accuse me of something you can't prove. 

22 minutes ago, Arminmo said:

That's your own personal belief , that is against all Muslim believes !! 

What is my personal belief? That Masonry is compatible with Islam?, to a certain degree it is but afterwards starts to get questionable. I have done research on the subject, have you?

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How come conclusions 

1 hour ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

The people say it is devil-worshipping are repeating a lie

I don't need to accuse you of anything, you clearly said that right now. Are you denying this quote?

You did research ?So how come conclusions that reached your mind does not reach any other muslims mind? Have you ever thought about that?

Edited by Arminmo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Either: a) all Muslim are dumb that can't think clearly and you are a genius.or b) the opposite!

Pick one , both can't be right.

Edited by Arminmo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Arminmo said:

 I don't need to accuse you of anything, you clearly said that right now. Are you denying this quote?

No, I would be an idiot to deny it.

8 minutes ago, Arminmo said:

So how come conclusions that reached your mind does not reach any other muslims mind? Have you ever thought about that?

Well, I think it is because I am open-minded and usually learn about something before saying that a group of people are "devil-worshippers".

Plus, Freemasonry is for all intents and purposes, banned in the Muslim majority countries. So the information isn't as readily available there. It is really easy also to misrepresent the Freemasons, seeing as they are secretive.

I made that mistake when I first converted to Islam,  I thought Shias were devil-worshippers masquerading as Muslims. I don't want to do that again, why would I do that with Freemasons? It would be very hypocritical of me to make that mistake again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AnotherShepherd said:

There's a strong aversion to freemasonry in non-western Muslims. I attribute it to conspiracy theories and the need to explain social woes that are more a consequence of western imperialism and less a consequence of a spiritual fraternity. Either way, this is a good discussion. 

Yeah, that's the impression that I get as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Think carefully before you accuse me of something you can't prove. 

What is my personal belief? That Masonry is compatible with Islam?, to a certain degree it is but afterwards starts to get questionable. I have done research on the subject, have you?

:salam:

Is it true that only a monotheist of the 3 religions can join freemasonry?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gaius I. Caesar said:

 Yes, but it is not exclusively Abrahamic. You have to be a monotheist to join the English lodge, no atheism allowed.

Thanks. 

Weird when freemasonry forged the secular, godless society we now live in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, realizm said:

Thanks. 

Weird when freemasonry forged the secular, godless society we now live in.

That's a myth, it was the copycats and the French Lodge who caused a more secular society. From I understand,  if you have or profess atheist beliefs, they basically expel you.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys,stay away from freemasonry! I do not know if they worship the devil but one thing I know for sure:they believe every man is God Himself and that their task is to help him realize this fact by working on himself just like a mason works on a building! I've read these abominations in several Mason forum where I lurk and in Dan Brown's book ' The lost symbol' which speaks about masonry and which has been rewied favourably by freemasons!

If you believe God is within you,or that you are actually God,you are outside of Islam and you should also  should be locked up in a mental institution!

Edited by Jimmy Boy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

That's a myth, it was the copycats and the French Lodge who caused a more secular society. From I understand,  if you have or profess atheist beliefs, they basically expel you.

I have to read about the differences between the lodges then, to me there is only one Freemasonry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jimmy Boy said:

Guys,stay away from freemasonry! I do not know if they worship the devil but one thing I know for sure:they believe every man is God Himself and that their task is to help him realize this fact by working on himself just like a mason works on a building! I've read these abominations in several Mason forum where I lurk and in Dan Brown's book ' The lost symbol' which speaks about masonry and which has been rewied favourably by freemasons!

If you believe God is within you,or that you are actually God,you are outside of Islam and you should also  should be locked up in a mental institution!

I told them, but:

Either: a) all Muslim are dumb that can't think clearly and these guys are a genius.or b) the opposite!

Pick one , both can't be right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×