Shah Khan

Intercession and Tawassul in Shia Way

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, justAnothermuslim said:

frankly, i was expecting this. first thing first. will you now be gracious enough to admit, you were wrong when you applied verse [39:3] to some muslims? :grin:

i'm aware of it. i just quoted the most important portion of the message ie you have to obey Ulil Amri as you have to obey the Rasul (Prophet Muhammad saww), unconditionally. No mental gymnastic is required here.

hmmm...surely everyone can see the difference between these 2 sentences below (it does not mean the same thing)

And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger.

And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day.

And what you have written is only your conjecture.

again all that is your conjecture. you see, a true believer will always say "We hear and we obey". the "hypocrites" will find it very difficult to accept this command for whatever reasons best known to themselves.

thus the second part of the verse is more like a rebuke to them.

moving forward, i would love to hear how

1. Quran only  

2. Quran and Sunnah

3. Quran and Ahlul Bayt

can help resolve this particular dispute? 

Jaza kallaahu khair.

I cant admit it without proof. I dont see anything to admit.

It says those who take protectors other than Allah,  you say its ONLY towards Idols.  I disagee because people can take protectors in things other than idols.

Quran only, Im using.

it doesn't have to be idols.   the corpses of dead people are just as lifeless as idols (prophets and Imams corpses),  Because where is the logic in praying to bones or probably now  compressed dirt? they have not as much as a membrane of a date seed.

You want me to be like the people of Ibrahims AS time to pray to dead ancestors to get me closer to Allah or intercede for me?

In my personal and very fallible view, I think muslims  appealing to a dead being will not be heard.

Allah SWT says:

يُولِجُ الَّيْلَ فِى النَّهَارِ وَيُولِجُ النَّهَارَ فِى الَّيْلِ وَسَخَّرَ الشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ كُلٌّ يَجْرِى لِأَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى  ۚ  ذٰلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبُّكُمْ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ  ۚ  وَالَّذِينَ تَدْعُونَ مِنْ دُونِهِۦ مَا يَمْلِكُونَ مِنْ قِطْمِيرٍ
"He causes the night to enter the day, and He causes the day to enter the night and has subjected the sun and the moon - each running [its course] for a specified term. That is Allah, your Lord; to Him belongs sovereignty. And those whom you invoke other than Him do not possess [as much as] the membrane of a date seed."
(QS. Faatir 35: Verse 13)

if says THOSE. walatheena**  I consider corpses absent life, to fulfill the requirement of not having as much as a membrane of a date seed.

Allah SWT says:

إِنْ تَدْعُوهُمْ لَا يَسْمَعُوا دُعَآءَكُمْ وَلَوْ سَمِعُوا مَا اسْتَجَابُوا لَكُمْ  ۖ  وَيَوْمَ الْقِيٰمَةِ يَكْفُرُونَ بِشِرْكِكُمْ  ۚ  وَلَا يُنَبِّئُكَ مِثْلُ خَبِيرٍ
"If you invoke them, they do not hear your supplication; and if they heard, they would not respond to you. And on the Day of Resurrection they will deny your association. And none can inform you like [one] Acquainted [with all matters]."
(QS. Faatir 35: Verse 14)

What do you think Allah means by INVOKE other than He?  This is entirely separate from taking wali/protectors. Is it not DIRECT CONTRADICTION above for tawassul to imams? you invoke them, that which is other than Allah?

I think taking protectors in live beings  who are  believers or Allah is sensible more particularly the messenger when he was alive, but not to **invoke **them  dead or alive. 

invoking is different from taking wali/protectors.

You're very well to say all of this is not enough to convince you, but using the Quran alone is already quite clear to me.

As its clear to me in 4:59 that Ulil Amr is not absolute in authority,  only messenger who brings the message of Allah,  should be obeyed and thus obeying Allah, is unquestionable authority with them. 

Otherwise if there was a disagreement we'd refer it to them too, the ulil amr. Logically in my view reading the Quran alone.

2 hours ago, wmehar2 said:

1. Quran only  

2. Quran and Sunnah

3. Quran and Ahlul Bayt

Jaza kallaahu khair.

أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا نَصِيبًا مِّنَ الْكِتَابِ يَشْتَرُونَ الضَّلَالَةَ وَيُرِيدُونَ أَن تَضِلُّوا السَّبِيلَ ﴿٤٤

سورة النساء  ٨٥  الجزء الخامس

ave you not considered those to whom a portion of the Book has been given? They buy error and desire that you should go astray from the way.(44)

An-Nisa  85  Juz 5

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235055112-following-the-prophet-through-quran-ahl-albayt/

1.if you just follow Quran you cant understand how do your duties.

2.Quran & Sunnah needs a perfect role model for example the four school of thought can't reach a same ritual in everything such as place of folded hand during prayer although they follow Sunnah.

3.Quran and Ahlul Bayt  :Ahlulbayt (as) are speaking Quran & every time you can refer to both of them that they have no contradiction with each other even Imam Mahdi (aj) is alive which we receive his benefit & he cares about All muslims & correct their errors.

أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا نَصِيبًا مِّنَ الْكِتَابِ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْجِبْتِ وَالطَّاغُوتِ وَيَقُولُونَ لِلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا هَـٰؤُلَاءِ أَهْدَىٰ مِنَ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا سَبِيلًا ﴿٥١

ave you not seen those to whom a portion of the Book has been given? They believe in idols and false deities and say of those who disbelieve: These are better guided in the path than those who believe.(51)

http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.shakir/4:51

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

9 hours ago, justAnothermuslim said:

1. Quran only  

2. Quran and Sunnah

3. Quran and Ahlul Bayt

Jaza kallaahu khair.

I have the following as evidence from Quran:

wasalam

6 hours ago, wmehar2 said:

Allah SWT says:

يُولِجُ الَّيْلَ فِى النَّهَارِ وَيُولِجُ النَّهَارَ فِى الَّيْلِ وَسَخَّرَ الشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ كُلٌّ يَجْرِى لِأَجَلٍ مُّسَمًّى  ۚ  ذٰلِكُمُ اللَّهُ رَبُّكُمْ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ  ۚ  وَالَّذِينَ تَدْعُونَ مِنْ دُونِهِۦ مَا يَمْلِكُونَ مِنْ قِطْمِيرٍ
"He causes the night to enter the day, and He causes the day to enter the night and has subjected the sun and the moon - each running [its course] for a specified term. That is Allah, your Lord; to Him belongs sovereignty. And those whom you invoke other than Him do not possess [as much as] the membrane of a date seed."
(QS. Faatir 35: Verse 13)

The following verses of Quran as given below clearly explain the above verse regarding "those whom you invoke other than him"

١٨_١٤ وَرَبَطْنَا عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ إِذْ قَامُوا۟ فَقَالُوا۟ رَبُّنَا رَبُّ ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَٱلْأَرْضِ لَن نَّدْعُوَا۟ مِن دُونِهِۦٓ إِلَٰهًۭا ۖ لَّقَدْ قُلْنَآ إِذًۭا شَطَطًا

018:014 and fortified their hearts, when they stood up and said, ‘Our Lord is the Lord of the heavens and the earth. We will never invoke any god besides Him, for then we shall certainly have said an atrocious lie.

٢٨_٨٨وَلَا تَدْعُ مَعَ ٱللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا ءَاخَرَ ۘ لَآ إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ كُلُّ شَىْءٍ هَالِكٌ إِلَّا وَجْهَهُۥ ۚ لَهُ ٱلْحُكْمُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

028:088 And do not invoke another god besides Allah; there is no god except Him. Everything is to perish except His Face. All judgement belongs to Him, and to Him you will be brought back.

No Muslim call any one as God "Illaha إِلَٰهًا except almighty Allah swt

Thus it is clarified that The verse (reference Faatir 35: Verse 13) does not address any one except polytheist who call their gods ie idols as "Illaha إِلَٰهًا instead of Allah swt.

wasalam 

Edited by skyweb1987

3 hours ago, justAnothermuslim said:

haha....i've nothing more to say

Can I ask you if tawassul a form of worship?

Allah SWT says:

إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ
"It is You we worship and You we ask for help."
(QS. Al-Faatiha 1: Verse 5)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

It is Allah we worship and Allah we Ask for help, would tawassul be considered asking someone other than Allah for help? Especially one who is passed?

6 hours ago, wmehar2 said:

Can I ask you if tawassul a form of worship?

Allah SWT says:

إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ
"It is You we worship and You we ask for help."
(QS. Al-Faatiha 1: Verse 5)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

It is Allah we worship and Allah we Ask for help, would tawassul be considered asking someone other than Allah for help? Especially one who is passed?

the article addresses the salafi's claim. it might benefits you to see the other side of the coin or ...[whatever you might in mind :grin:].

http://www.shiapen.com/comprehensive/salafi-disease-literalism/salafi-claim-quran-literal.html

3 hours ago, skyweb1987 said:

Tawassal is not a form of worship.

Would you be able to  provide me an example or dua for tawassul?  preferably not a link/and its words.

A form of of tawassul you consider good. 

Id rather not google shia tawassul, in the event I find something that i falsely attributed to Shia.

http://www.erfan.ir/mafatih52/دعای-توسل-کلیات-مفاتیح-الجنان-با-ترجمه-استاد-حسین-انصاریان

اَللَّهُمَّ إِنّى أَسْئَلُكَ وَاَتَوَجَّهُ اِلَيْكَ بِنَبِيِّكَ نَبِىِّ الرَّحْمَةِ مُحَمَّدٍ صَلَّى اللّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ يا اَبَاالْقاسِمِ يَا رَسُولَ اللّهِ يَا اِمامَ الرَّحْمَةِ يا سَيِّدَنا وَمَوْلينا إِنّا

5 hours ago, wmehar2 said:

Would you be able to  provide me an example or dua for tawassul?  preferably not a link/and its words.

Id rather not google shia tawassul, in the event I find something that i falsely attributed to Shia.

تَوَجَّهْنا وَاسْتَشْفَعْنا وَتَوَسَّلْنا بِكَ اِلَى اللّهِ وَقَدَّمْناكَ بَيْنَ يَدَىْ حاجاتِنا يا وَجيهاً عِنْدَ اللّهِ إِشْفَعْ لَنا عِنْدَ اللَهِ.

Choice of Madad Second: Allameh Majlesi Rahmaullah has said: In some of the authoritative books of Mohammad bin Babuyeh narrated that this prayer is narrated from Imams (as), saying: I did not read it at all, unless I soon found the effect of its answer. 
And prayer is this:
Allah is the Lord of the Holy See and Allah blessings of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, or the Prophet, or Imam al-Rahma or Saydena and Mo'lina, as well as the Holy Qur'an and His Holiness the Prophet (PBUH & HP). God, I ask you and I come to you by your Prophet, the Prophet of Mercy, Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) O Al-Qasim, O Messenger of Allah, the Leader of Mercy, O Sir and our Lord, we brought you and you We have appointed a mediator, and We have made you a tool for Allah, and We have set you before Our haters, O God of honor, intercede for us in the sight of Allah.  Ebadi al-Hassan or Amir al-Mu'minin, or 'Ali bin' Aby'talib or Hajjullah Ali Khulgah or Sayednah and Mo'lina, as well as the Holy Quran, and the Holy Quran, and the Holy Quran. O Oba al-Hassani, the Amir al-Mu'minīnī,'Ali ibn Abi Talib, 'O God of the servants, O my lord and our Lord, We have come to you, and We have appointed you to Allah, and We have turned to you towards Allah, O Be kind to God, intercede for us before God.  Or Fatemeh al-Zahra or Bennet Muhammad, or the Qur'an al-Rasul, or the Seyyedatna and the Holy Qur'an of Allah, or Allah, and Allah, and Allah, and Allah, O Fatima Zahra, O daughter of Deliband Muhammad, the light of the eyes of the Messenger of Allah, our Lord and our Lady, We have come to you and we have appointed you to Him and We have turned to you, and We have set you up before us, O God of Allah Intercess with God for us, Or'Abba Muhammad, or Hassan ibn'Ali al-Mujabbi, or the Prophet or the Prophet (s), or the Holy Spirit, in the presence of the Prophet (s), or the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Ghost, or the Holy Ghost, and the Holy Quran, and the Holy Quran. O Oba Muhammad, O Hassan ibn Ali, a chosen son of the Messenger of Allah, O God's authority against the servants, O my lord and our Lord, We have brought you, and We have appointed you to God, and We sent you to God, and you We have set before us, O God of God, intercede for us before God.  Or'Abba 'or'Abdullah, or Hussein ibn al-'Ali al-Shahid, or' the prophet of Allah, or 'Hajj-o-Allah,' or 'Sidna' and 'Mo'lina,' or 'Allah', and Allah, and Allah, and Allah, as well as those of Allah. O Oba Abdullah, O Hossein ibn Ali, O Shahid, O son of the Messenger of Allah, O God's authority against the servants, O my Lord and our Lord, We have met you, and We have appointed you, and We have turned to God for you. And We have set you before Our Lord, O God of God, intercede for us before God.  Or'Abba 'al-Hassan or' Ali bin-al-Hussein 'or' Zain al-Abedin 'or' the prophet of Allah, or 'Hajj-o-Allah,' or 'Allah', or Allah, and Allah, and Allah, and Allah, and Allah, as Allah. O Oba al-Hassan, O Ali bin Al-Hussein Zein-al-Abedin, O son of God's Messenger, O God's authority against the servants of our Lord and our Lord, We have brought you, and We sent you to God, and We sent you to We have set ourselves before us, intercede with God for our kindness toward God Or Ibad al-Ja'far or Muhammad bin'Ali al-Bāqir or 'bin' the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH & HP) or Hajj-o-Allah (PBUH & HP); or Allah, and Allah, and Allah, and Allah, and Allah, and Allah, as Allah, and Allah. O Abra Ja'far, O Muhammad bin Ali, O Baqir, O son of the Messenger of Allah, O God's authority against the servants, O my Lord and our Lord! We have set you up and turned to God for you, and you We have set ourselves before us, O God of honor, intercede for us before God.  Or أبا عبد الله, or Ja'far ibn Muhammad 'Ali al-Sadeq, or the Prophet or the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), or the Holy Ghost, or the Holy Ghost, and Allah, and His Messenger, and His Messenger, and the Messenger of Allah (PBUT), or Allah (AS), or Allah, O Ababa, Abdullah, Ja'far ibn Muhammad, O Sadiq, O son of the Prophet of God! O God's obedience to the servants, O my lord and our Lord! We have given you a mediator and we have turned to God for you and you We set ourselves before us, O God of honor, intercede for us before God. Or أبا الحسن, or Musa bin Ja'far al-Qa'zam, or b. 'Prophet Muhammad,' or 'Hajj-o-Allah', in the form of a revelation of the Holy Quran, or of the Holy Qur'an, and of the Holy Quran, and of the Holy Quran, and of the Holy Ghost, O Ababa al-Hasan, Musa ibn Ja'far, O Muhammad, O son of the Messenger of Allah, O God of Allah to the servants, O my Lord and our Lord! We have brought you to mediation, and We have turned to you towards Allah and brought you before We have set ourselves in our hearts, O God of honor, intercede for us before God. Or أبا الحسن يا على بن موسى أياه الراضا يا بن رسول الله يا حجة الله على خلقه يا سيدنا ومولينا إنا حسنا ووستشفعna وتوسلنا بك الى الله ودناك بين قاضى يا وجيهاى عند الله اشافع لنا عند الله O Obah al-Hassan Ali bin Musa, O Reza, O son of the Messenger of Allah, O God's authority against the servants of our Lord and our Lord, We have given you mediation, and We have appealed to you towards God and brought you before Our Guards Let's face it, thank God, for intercession with God Or 'Abba Ja'far' or 'Muhammad bin Ali', 'al-Taqi al-Jawad or' bin 'the Prophet (pbuh) or' Hajj-o-Allah ', in the form of a revelation of the Holy Quran, or of the Holy Quran, and of the Holy Qur'an, and of the Holy Quran, and of the Holy Quran. O Oba Ja'far, Muhammad ibn Ali, Taqi Jawad, O son of the Messenger of Allah, O God's authority against the servants, O my Lord and our Lord, We have come to you, and We have appointed you, and We have applied to you to God, and you We have set before us, O God of God, intercede for us before God. Or أبا الحسن يا على بن محمد أيها الحادى النقى يا بن رسول الله يا حجة الله على خلقه يا سيدنا ومولينا إنا حسنا ووستشفعنا وتوسلنا بك الى الله ودناك بين قاضى يا حاجت هاى عند الله اشافع لنا عند الله O Ebadi al-Hassan, O Ali ibn Muhammad, O Hadī Naqi, O son of God's Messenger, O God's authority against the servants, O my lord and our Lord, We have come to you, and We have appointed you to God, and We have turned to you towards God, and We have set you before us, O God of honor, intercede for us before God. Or أبا محمد يا حسن بن الي أيها الزكى العسكري يا بن رسول الله يا حجة الله على خلقه يا سيدنا ومولينا إنا حسنا ووستشفعنا وتوسلنا بك اليلاله ودناك بين ييدي حاجاتا يا وجيها عند الله اشفع لنا عند الله O Oba Muhammad, O Hassan ibn Ali, O Paknah al-Assi, O son of the Messenger of Allah, O God's authority against the servants, O my Lord and our Lord, We have come to you, and We have appointed you to God and We have applied to you and you We set ourselves before us, O God of honor, intercede for us before God. Or the wisdom of Al-Hassan al-Hajj al-Hajj al-Qa'im or the Holy Prophet (s), or the Holy Quran, or the Holy Quran, or the Holy Quran, and the Holy Quran, and the Holy Quran, and the Holy Quran, and the Holy Quran. O, the successor of Hassan, a worthy friend, a Sustainable hopeful, a Mehdi, a son of the Messenger of Allah, O God's authority against the servants, O my lord and our Lord, We have set you up, and We have turned to you towards God. And We have set you before us, O God of honor, intercede for us before God.  After reading the prayer, He will ask for His will, which will be fulfilled by God's will. 
And in another narrative that reads prayer after saying:
Or simple Vmvaly immediate attention Bkm Emmett promise Leumi poverty Vhajty to God Vtvslt Bkm to God Vastshft Bkm to God Fashfva but the vicinity of God Vastnqzvny I Znvby the vicinity of God Fankm means to God Vbhbkm Vbqrbkm Arjo my salvation God Fkvnva bed Ali Rajai or simple or apostle of God Bless الله عليحام عجمعين ولعن الله أعداء الله خالميهم من الولولين و الرين امين رب الع Lemin O my lords and my masters, I have made you lords and leaders for the day of need, and I need God, and I have come to God, so please in the sight of Allah, and release me from Allah for my sins, only You are my means to God. By God's friendship and closeness to you, I hope to be saved from God, so be with God, my lord and those who love God, May Allah salute all of them and God's curse on the enemies. May God answer those prayers to Mohammad and the family of Muhammad, from the ancestors and followers, the Lord of the Worlds. 

The author says: Sheikh Kufami in the book of Bold al-Amin has quoted a detailed prayer called Prajd Faraj that this prayer has been appealing along with it and I think that the "twelve Imams" of Khaje Nasiruddin Tusi are the same prayer that they call it Salavat on the proofs Divine purity, and its collection has been embraced in a gifted and sermonical epitome, and has been mentioned in the final sections of the book "Mesbah". 

http://www.erfan.ir/mafatih52/دعای-توسل-کلیات-مفاتیح-الجنان-با-ترجمه-استاد-حسین-انصاریان

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.erfan.ir%2Fmafatih52%2F%D8%AF%D8%B9%D8%A7%DB%8C-%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%84-%DA%A9%D9%84%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%85%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%AA%DB%8C%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%87-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%AD%D8%B3%DB%8C%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%B1%DB%8C%D8%A7%D9%86&edit-text=

http://www.erfan.ir/english

وّم: علاّمه مجلسى رحمة اللّه فرموده است: در بعضى از كتابهاى معتبر از محمّد بن بابويه نقل كرده اند كه اين دعا را از امامان عليهم السّلام روايت كرده و گفته است: در هيچ امرى آن را نخواندم مگر آنكه به زودى اثر اجابت آنرا يافتم.
و دعا اين است:

اَللَّهُمَّ إِنّى أَسْئَلُكَ وَاَتَوَجَّهُ اِلَيْكَ بِنَبِيِّكَ نَبِىِّ الرَّحْمَةِ مُحَمَّدٍ صَلَّى اللّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَآلِهِ يا اَبَاالْقاسِمِ يَا رَسُولَ اللّهِ يَا اِمامَ الرَّحْمَةِ يا سَيِّدَنا وَمَوْلينا إِنّا تَوَجَّهْنا وَاسْتَشْفَعْنا وَتَوَسَّلْنا بِكَ اِلَى اللّهِ وَقَدَّمْناكَ بَيْنَ يَدَىْ حاجاتِنا يا وَجيهاً عِنْدَ اللّهِ إِشْفَعْ لَنا عِنْدَ اللَهِ.

خدايا از تو درخواست دارم و به سويت روى آوردم به وسيله پيامبرت، پيامبر رحمت محمّد (درود خدا بر او و خاندانش) اى ابا القاسم، اى فرستاده خدا، اى پيشواى رحمت، اى آقا و مولاى ما، به تو رو آورديم و تو را واسطه قرار قرار داديم، و به سوى خدا تو را وسيله ساختيم، و تو را پيش روى حاجاتمان نهاديم، اى آبرومند نزد خدا، براى ما نزد خدا شفاعت كن.

يَا اَبَا الْحَسَنِ يا اَميرَ الْمُؤْمِنينَ يا عَلِىَّ بْنَ أَبيطالِبٍ يا حُجَّةَ اللّهِ عَلى خَلْقِهِ يا سَيِّدَنا وَمَوْلينا إِنّا تَوَجَّهْنا وَاسْتَشْفَعْنا وَتَوَسَّلْنا بِكَ اِلَى اللَهِ وَقَدَّمْناكَ بَيْنَ يَدَىْ حاجاتِنا يا وَجيهاً عِنْدَ اللَهِ اِشْفَعْ لَنا عِنْدَ اللَهِ.

اى ابا الحسن اى امير المؤمنين اى على بن ابيطالب، اى حُجّت خُدا بر بندگان، اى آقا و مولاى ما، به تو روى آورديم و تو را واسطه قرار داديم و به سوى خدا به تو توسّل جُستيم و تو را پيش روى حاجاتمان نهاديم، اى آبرومند نزد خدا، براى ما نزد خدا شفاعت كن.

يا فاطِمَةَ الزَّهْراَّءُ يا بِنْتَ مُحَمَّدٍ يا قُرَّةَ عَيْنِ الرَّسُولِ يا سَيِّدَتَنا وَمَوْلاتَنا اِنّا تَوَجَّهْنا وَاسْتَشْفَعْنا وَتَوَسَّلْنا بِكِ اِلَى اللّهِ وَقَدَّمْناكِ بَيْنَ يَدَىْ حاجاتِنا يا وَجيهَةً عِنْدَ اللَهِ اِشْفَعى لَنا عِنْدَ اللَهِ

اى فاطمه زهرا، اى دختر دلبند محمّد، اى نور چشم رسول خدا اى سرور و بانوى ما، به تو روى آورديم و تو را واسطه قرار داديم و به سوى به تو توسّل جستيم، و تو را پيش روى حاجاتمان نهاديم، اى آبرومند نزد خدا، براى ما نزد خدا شفاعت كن،

يا اَبا مُحَمَّدٍ يا حَسَنَ بْنَ عَلِي اَيُّهَا الْمُجْتَبى يَا بْنَ رَسُولِ اللَهِ يا حُجَّةَ اللّهِ عَلى خَلْقِهِ يا سَيِّدَنا وَمَوْلينا اِنّا تَوَجَّهْنا وَاسْتَشْفَعْنا وَتَوَسَّلْنا بِكَ اِلَى اللَهِ وَقَدَّمْناكَ بَيْنَ يَدَىْ حاجاتِنا يا وَجيهاً عِنْدَ اللَهِ إِشْفَعْ لَنا عِنْدَ اللَهِ .

اى ابا محمّد، اى حسن بن على اى برگزيده اى فرزند فرستاده خدا، اى حجّت خدا بر بندگان، اى آقا و مولاى ما، به تو روى آورديم و تو را واسطه قرار داديم و و به سوى خدا به تو توسّل جستيم، و تو را پيش روى حاجاتمان نهاديم، اى آبرومند نزد خدا، براى ما نزد خدا شفاعت كن.

يا أَبا عَبْدِاللَه يا حُسَيْنَ بْنَ عَلِيٍ أَيُّهَا الْشَّهيدُ يَا بْنَ رَسُولِ اللَه يا حُجَّةَ اللَه عَلى خَلْقِهِ يا سَيِّدَنا وَمَوْلينا اِنّا تَوَجَّهْنا وَاسْتَشْفَعْنا وَتَوَسَّلْنا بِكَ اِلَى اللَهِ وَقَدَّمْناكَ بَيْنَ يَدَىْ حاجاتِنا يا وَجيهاً عِنْدَ اللّهِ اِشْفَعْ لَنا عِنْدَ اللّهِ.

اى ابا عبد اللّه، اى حسين بن على، اى شهيد، اى فرزند فرستاده خدا، اى حجّت خدا بر بندگان، اى آقا و مولاى ما، به تو روى آورديم، و تو را واسطه قرار داديم، و به سوى خدا به تو توسّل جستيم و تو را پيش روى حاجاتمان نهاديم، اى آبرومند نزد خدا، براى ما نزد خدا شفاعت كن.

يا اَبَا الْحَسَنِ يا عَلِىَّ بْنَ الْحُسَيْنِ يا زَيْنَ الْعابِدينَ يَا بْنَ رَسُولِ اللّهِ يا حُجَّةَ اللّهِ عَلى خَلْقِهِ يا سَيِّدَنا وَمَوْلينا اِنّا تَوَجَّهْنا وَاسْتَشْفَعْنا وَتَوَسَّلْنا بِكَ اِلَى اللّهِ وَقَدَّمْناكَ بَيْنَ يَدَىْ حاجاتِنا يا وَجيهاً عِنْدَ اللّهِ اِشْفَعْ لَنا عِنْدَ اللّهِ.

اى ابا الحسن، اى على بن الحسين اى زين العابدين، اى فرزند فرستاده خدا، اى حجّت خدا بر بندگان اى آقا و مولاى ما، به تو روى آورديم و تو را واسطه قرار داديم و به سوى خدا به تو توسّل جستيم، و تو را پيش روى حاجاتمان نهاديم، اى آبرومند نزد خدا براى ما نزد خدا شفاعت كن

يا اَبا جَعْفَرٍ يا مُحَمَّدَ بْنَ عَلِي اَيُّهَا الْباقِرُ يَا بْنَ رَسُولِ اللّهِ يا حُجَّةَ اللّهِ عَلى خَلْقِهِ يا سَيِّدَنا وَمَوْلينا اِنّا تَوَجَّهْنا وَاسْتَشْفَعْنا وَتَوَسَّلْنا بِكَ اِلَى اللّهِ وَقَدَّمْناكَ بَيْنَ يَدَىْ حاجاتِنا يا وَجيهاً عِنْدَ اللّهِ اِشْفَعْ لَنا عِنْدَ اللّهِ.

اى أبا جعفر، اى محمّد بن على، اى باقر، اى فرزند فرستاده خدا، اى حجّت خدا بر بندگان، اى آقا و مولاى ما به تو روى آورديم و تو را واسطه قرار داديم و به سوى خدا به تو توسّل جستيم، و تو را پيش روی حاجاتمان نهاديم، اى آبرومند نزد خدا، براى ما نزد خدا شفاعت كن.

يا أَبا عَبْدِ اللّهِ يا جَعْفَرَ بْنَ مُحَمَّدٍ أَيُّهَا الصّادِقُ يَا بْنَ رَسُولِ اللّهِ يا حُجَّةَ اللّهِ عَلى خَلْقِهِ يا سَيِّدَنا وَمَوْلينا اِنّا تَوَجَّهْنا وَاسْتَشْفَعْنا وَتَوَسَّلْنا بِكَ اِلَى اللّهِ وَقَدَّمْناكَ بَيْنَ يَدَىْ حاجاتِنا يا وَجيهاً عِنْدَ اللّهِ اِشْفَعْ لَنا عِنْدَ اللّهِ،

اى ابا عبد اللّه، اى جعفر بن محمّدا، اى صادق، اى فرزند رسول خدا، اى حجّت خدا بر بندگان، اى آقا و مولاى ما، به تو روى آورديم و تو را واسطه قرار داديم و به سوى خدا به تو توسّل جستيم و تو را پيش روى حاجاتمان نهاديم، اى آبرومند نزد خدا، براى ما نزد خدا شفاعت كن،

يا أَبَا الْحَسَنِ يا مُوسَى بْنَ جَعْفَرٍ أَيُّهَا الْكاظِمُ يَا بْنَ رَسُولِ اللّهِ يا حُجَّةَ اللّهِ عَلى خَلْقِهِ يا سَيِّدَنا وَمَوْلينا اِنّا تَوَجَّهْنا وَاسْتَشْفَعْنا وَتَوَسَّلْنا بِكَ اِلَى اللّهِ وَقَدَّمْناكَ بَيْنَ يَدَىْ حاجاتِنا يا وَجيهاً عِنْدَ اللّهِ اِشْفَعْ لَنا عِنْدَ اللّهِ،

اى ابا الحسن اى موسى بن جعفر، اى كاظم، اى فرزند فرستاده خدا، ای حجّت خدا بر بندگان، اى آقا و مولاى ما، به تو روى آورديم و تو را واسطه قرار داديم و به سوى خدا به تو توسّل جستيم و تو را پيش روى حاجاتمان نهاديم، اى آبرومند نزد خدا، براى ما نزد خدا شفاعت كن،

يا أَبَا الْحَسَنِ يا عَلِىَّ بْنَ مُوسى أَيُّهَا الرِّضا يَا بْنَ رَسُولِ اللّهِ يا حُجَّةَ اللّهِ عَلى خَلْقِهِ يا سَيِّدَنا وَمَوْلينا إِنّا تَوَجَّهْنا وَاسْتشْفَعْنا وَتَوَسَّلْنا بِكَ اِلَى اللّهِ وَقَدَّمْناكَ بَيْنَ يَدَىْ حاجاتِنا يا وَجيهاً عِنْدَ اللّهِ اِشْفَعْ لَنا عِنْدَ اللّهِ

اى ابا الحسن اى على بن موسى، اى رضا، اى فرزند فرستاده خدا، اى حجّت خدا بر بندگان اى آقا و مولاى ما به تو روى آورديم و تو را واسطه قرار داديم و به سوى خدا به تو توسّل جستيم و تو را پيش روى حاجاتمان نهاديم، اى آبرومند نزد خدا، برا يما نزد خدا شفاعت كن

يا اَبا جَعْفَرٍ يا مُحَمَّدَ بْنَ عَلِي اَيُّهَا التَّقِىُّ الْجَوادُ يَا بْنَ رَسُولِ اللّهِ يا حُجَّةَ اللّهِ عَلى خَلْقِهِ يا سَيِّدَنا وَمَوْلينا اِنّا تَوَجَّهْنا وَاسْتَشْفَعْنا وَتَوَسَّلْنا بِكَ اِلَى اللّهِ وَقَدَّمْناكَ بَيْنَ يَدَىْ حاجاتِنا يا وَجيهاً عِنْدَ اللّهِ اِشْفَعْ لَنا عِنْدَ اللّهِ

اى ابا جعفر اى محمّد بن على اى تقى جواد، اى فرزند فرستاده خدا، اى حجّت خدا بر بندگان، اى آقا و مولاى ما، به تو روى آورديم و تو را واسطه قرار داديم و به سوى خدا به تو توسّل جستيم، و تو را پيش روى حاجاتمان نهاديم، اى آبرومند نزد خدا، براى ما نزد خدا شفاعت كن،

يا أَبَا الْحَسَنِ يا عَلِىَّ بْنَ مُحَمَّدٍ أَيُّهَا الْهادِى النَّقِىُّ يَا بْنَ رَسُولِ اللّهِ يا حُجَّةَ اللّهِ عَلى خَلْقِهِ يا سَيِّدَنا وَمَوْلينا إِنّا تَوَجَّهْنا وَاسْتَشْفَعْنا وَتَوَسَّلْنا بِكَ اِلَى اللّهِ وَقَدَّمْناكَ بَيْنَ يَدَىْ حاجاتِنا يا وَجيهاً عِنْدَ اللّهِ اِشْفَعْ لَنا عِنْدَ اللّهِ

ای ابا الحسن، اى على بن محمّد، اى هادى نقى، اى فرزند فرستاده خدا، اى حجّت خدا بر بندگان، اى آقا و مولاى ما، به تو روى آورديم و تو را واسطه قرار داديم و به سوى خدا به تو توسّل جستيم، و تو را پيش روى حاجاتمان نهاديم، اى آبرومند نزد خدا، براى ما نزد خدا شفاعت كن،

يا أَبا مُحَمَّدٍ يا حَسَنَ بْنَ عَلِي أَيُّهَا الزَّكِىُّ الْعَسْكَرِىُّ يَا بْنَ رَسُولِ اللّهِ يا حُجَّةَ اللّهِ عَلى خَلْقِهِ يا سَيِّدَنا وَمَوْلينا إِنّا تَوَجَّهْنا وَاسْتَشْفَعْنا وَتَوَسَّلْنا بِكَ اِلَى اللّهِ وَقَدَّمْناكَ بَيْنَ يَدَىْ حاجاتِنا يا وَجيهاً عِنْدَ اللّهِ اِشْفَعْ لَنا عِنْدَ اللّهِ

اى ابا محمّد، اى حسن بن على، اى پاكنهاد عسگرى، اى فرزند فرستاده خدا، اى حجّت خدا بر بندگان، اى آقا و مولاى ما، به تو روى آورديم و تو را واسطه قرار داديم و به سوى خدا به تو توسّل جستيم و تو را پيش روى حاجاتمان نهاديم، اى آبرومند نزد خدا، براى ما نزد خدا شفاعت كن،

يا وَصِىَّ الْحَسَنِ وَالْخَلَفَ الْحُجَّةَ اَيُّهَا الْقاَّئِمُ الْمُنْتَظَرُ الْمَهْدِىُّ يَا بْنَ رَسُولِ اللّهِ يا حُجَّةَ اللّهِ عَلى خَلْقِهِ يا سَيِّدَنا وَمَوْلينا اِنّا تَوَجَّهْنا وَاسْتَشْفَعْنا وَتَوَسَّلْنا بِكَ اِلَى اللّهِ وَقَدَّمْناكَ بَيْنَ يَدَىْ حاجاتِنا يا وَجيهاً عِنْدَ اللّهِ اِشْفَعْ لَنا عِنْدَ اللّهِ

اى جانشين حسن، اى يادگار شايسته، اى پايدار مورد اميد، اى مهدی اى فرزند فرستاده خدا، اى حجّت خدا بر بندگان، اى آقا و مولاى ما، به تو روى آورديم و تو را واسطه قرار داديم و به سوى خدا به تو توسّل جستيم، و تو را پيش روى حاجاتمان نهاديم، اى آبرومند نزد خدا، براى ما نزد خدا شفاعت كن.

پس از خواندن دعا، حاجات خود را بخواهد كه به خواست خدا برآورده میشود.
و در روايت ديگری وارد شده است كه بعد از خواندن دعا چنين گويد:

يا سادَتى وَمَوالِىَّ اِنّى تَوَجَّهْتُ بِكُمْ أَئِمَّتى وَعُدَّتى لِيَوْمِ فَقْرى وَحاجَتى اِلَى اللّهِ وَتَوَسَّلْتُ بِكُمْ اِلَى اللّهِ وَاسْتَشْفَعْتُ بِكُمْ إِلَى اللّهِ فَاشْفَعُوا لى عِنْدَ اللّهِ وَاسْتَنْقِذُونى مِنْ ذُنُوبى عِنْدَ اللّهِ فَاِنَّكُمْ وَسيلَتى اِلَى اللّهِ وَبِحُبِّكُمْ وَبِقُرْبِكُمْ أَرْجُو نَجاةً مِنَ اللّهِ فَكُونُوا عِنْدَ اللّهِ رَجاَّئى يا سادَتى يا أَوْلِياَّءَ اللّهِ صَلَّى اللّهُ عَلَيْهِمْ اَجْمَعينَ وَلَعَنَ اللّهُ أَعْداَّءَ اللّهِ ظالِميهِمْ مِنَ الاْوَّلينَ وَالاْخِرينَ امينَ رَبَّ الْعالَمينَ

اى آقايان و سرورانم، من به شما پيشوايان و توشه هايم براى روز تنگدستى روى آوردم، و نيازم به سوى خداست، و توسّل جستم به سوى خدا، پس در نزد خدا واسطه من شويد، و مرا پيش خدا از گناهانم رهايى بخشيد، كه تنها شما وسيله من به جانب خدا هستيد، من با دوستى با شما و نزديك شدن به شما اميدوار نجات از جانب خدا هستم، پس نزد خدا اميد من باشيد، اى آقايان من و دوستداران خدا، خدا بر همه آنان درود فرست و لعنت خدا بر دشمنان خدا، آن ستمگران به محمّد و خاندان محمّد، از پيشينيان و پسينيان، دعايم را اجابت كن اى پروردگار جهانيان.

مؤلف گويد: شيخ كفعمى در كتاب بَلَدُ الأَمين دعاى مفصلى موسوم به دعاى فَرَج نقل كرده كه اين دعاى تَوَسُّل در ضمن آن آمده است و به گمان من، «دوازده امام» خواجه نصير الدين طوسى همين دعاى توسّل است كه آن را با صلوات بر حجّتهاى پاك الهى تركيب كرده اند و مجموعه آن در يك خطبه بليغ و رسا جا گرفته است، و كفعمى آن را در بخشهاى آخر كتاب «مِصْباح» ذكر كرده است.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

4 hours ago, wmehar2 said:

Second, Seyyed Ali Khan, in the book of Kalam Tayyib, narrates from the book of the Qibs al-Mashbah Sheikh Sahhastii, quoting a prayer for another resort, and an explanation that does not describe the position. 
And that prayer is this:

اَللّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلى مُحَمِّدٍ وَعَلَى اِبْنَتِه وَعَلى اِبْنَيْها وَاَسْئَلُكَ بِهِمْ اَنْ تُعينَنى عَلى طاعَتِكَ وَرِضْوانِكَ واَنْ تُبَلِّغَنى بِهِمْ اَفْضَلَ ما بَلَّغْتَ اَحَداً مِنْ اَوْلِياَّئِكَ اِنَّكَ جَوادٌ كَريمٌ اَللّهُمَّ اِنّى اَسْئَلُكَ بِحَقِّ اَميرِالْمُؤْمِنينَ عَلِىِّ بْنِ اَبيطالِبٍ عَلَيْهِ السَّلامُ اِلا انْتَقَمْتَ بِهِ مِمَّنْ ظَلَمَنى وَغَشَمَنى وَآذانى وَانْطَوى عَلى ذلِكَ وَكَفَيْتَنى بِهِ مَؤُنَةَ كُلِّ اَحَدٍ يا اَرْحَمَ الرّاحِمينَ

Allah, peace be upon you, Muhammad and his family, and His Holiness the Messenger of Allah, Allah, and His Holiness the Messenger of Allah, Allah, and His Holiness, Allah, Allah, and His Highness, Our Highness, Our Lady of Allah, Allah, and His Excellency, Allah, and Allah, and His Excellency, Allah, and His Excellency, Al-Ibn Abitaleb, Allah, and His Excellency, Al-Ibn Abi Talib, Allah, Allah, and Others. The whole or the almighty.

اَللّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلى مُحَمِّدٍ وَعَلَى اِبْنَتِه وَعَلى اِبْنَيْها وَاَسْئَلُكَ بِهِمْ اَنْ تُعينَنى عَلى طاعَتِكَ وَرِضْوانِكَ واَنْ تُبَلِّغَنى بِهِمْ اَفْضَلَ ما بَلَّغْتَ اَحَداً مِنْ اَوْلِياَّئِكَ اِنَّكَ جَوادٌ كَريمٌ اَللّهُمَّ اِنّى اَسْئَلُكَ بِحَقِّ اَميرِالْمُؤْمِنينَ عَلِىِّ بْنِ اَبيطالِبٍ عَلَيْهِ السَّلامُ اِلا انْتَقَمْتَ بِهِ مِمَّنْ ظَلَمَنى وَغَشَمَنى وَآذانى وَانْطَوى عَلى ذلِكَ وَكَفَيْتَنى بِهِ مَؤُنَةَ كُلِّ اَحَدٍ يا اَرْحَمَ الرّاحِمينَ

May God bless Muhammad and his daughter and her two sons, and I ask you for their right that you will help me with your obedience and your satisfaction, and bring me with them to the highest office you have given to your forefathers, surely, you are the merciful. Greatness 
God! I ask you for the right of Amir al-Mu'minin Ali ibn Abi Talib (Peace be upon him) (to take revenge from someone who has oppressed me, and while such plans are for my loss, and to my right Exactly for the sake of any maliciousness, O compassionate compassionate. 

اللهم اني أسعلك حقق وليك على بن الحسين عليه السلام كي فياتينى به مؤنة كلى شيطان على عليه السلام على بقدى عن الذين علي بجند انك جواد كريم يا وحاب.

God! I ask you to give the right to Ali ibn al-Hussein (peace be upon him) that you will be defeated me from any evil reviler and every insurgent king who will be struggling with my plunder and help me with my help. Verily, you are the Most Gracious, O Adabakhsh. 

اللهم اني أسعلك قاضي ولييك محمد بن االي وجعفر بن محمدي عليهما السلام الأعنتنيي بما على عامر بعدى بطاعتك ورضوانك وبلغتنى ماما يرضيك إنك فعال لما تريد.

God! I urge you to pay the right to Muhammad ibn Ali and Ja'far ibn Muhammad (peace be upon them), which will help me through the two magnates to obey my satisfaction in the last instance, and by which they will satisfy me to what you are pleased with. Surely you will do whatever you want. 

Allah, the Prophet (peace be upon him), is right in the name of Musa ibn Ja'far (peace be upon him), Allah, and Allah, in all our affairs, noon, peace and blessings.

God! I ask you to grant me the full right of the right of Moses ibn Ja'far (peace be upon him) in all of my members, both in appearance and in the inner world - gracious and merciful. 

اللهم اني أسعلك حق قول وليك الراضة على بن موسى عليه السلام إلا سلمتنى به في جميع اسفارى في البرارى والبشر والجبال والكارا والادودية والغاظي من جميع ما عكسف واحذره انك رؤف رحيم.

God! I urge you to do justice to Reza, Ali ibn Musa (peace be upon him) who, in all my travels, are in the deserts and the seas and mountains and the dry deserts and valleys and mountains of what I fear and avoid. Be safe, be kind and kindly. 

Allah is the true and the most important and the most important and the most important thing for me. I am glad that I am the one who has come to the forefront of my life.

God! I urge you to pay the right to Muhammad b. Ali (peace be upon him), to forgive me and to give you a great deal of abundance, and to abound me abundantly, and from your own selves I will not need you, and I will Put in your store, and fulfill your fulfillment; surely you are able to do whatever you want. 

اللهم اني أسعلك حقق وليك على بن محمد عليهما السلام الأعنتنى به علت تادية فروضك وبر اخواناني المؤمنين و عليه الله عليه عليه السلام والخير وعنى على طاةك ففضلك يا رحيم.

God! I urge you to give thanks to the Faithful of Ali ibn Muhammad (peace be upon them), which will help me with your faithfulness and goodness to my faithful brothers, and make these things easy for me and make them good and good. And help me with your bounty, God willing. 

اَللّهُمَّ اِنّى أَسْئَلُكَ بِحَقِّ وَلِيِّكَ الحَسَنِ بْنِ عَلِي عَلَيْهِمَا السَّلامُ اِلاّ أَعَنْتَنى بِهِ عَلى اَمْرِ آخِرَتى بِطاعَتِكَ وَرِضْوانِكَ وَسَرَرْتَنى فى مُنْقَلَبى وَمَثْواىَ بِرَحْمَتِكَ يا اَرْحَمَ الرّاحِمينَ .

God! I urge you to give the right to Hassan ibn Ali (peace be upon them) to help me with your obedience and your pleasure in my last life, and to keep me in circle and residence, to kindness to you, Most Merciful. 

Allaham is the best and most important of all, because of all the affairs and qualities of the believer and the believer, and the lack of repentance and spirituality of the blessings of the people and the people and the people of the world, and of all the people who read and read the message of Allah and Allah.

اَللّهُمَّ اِنّى أَسْئَلُكَ بِحَقِّ وَلِيِّكَ وحُجَّتِكَ صاحِبِ الزَّمانِ عَلَيْهِ السَّلامُ إ لّا أَعَنْتَنى بِهِ عَلى جَميعِ اُمُورى وَكَفَيْتَنى بِهِ مَؤُنَةَ كُلِّ مُوْذٍ وَطاغٍ وَباغٍ واَعَنْتَنى بِهِ فَقَدْ بَلَغَ مَجْهُودى وَكَفَيْتَنى بِكُلَّ عَدُوٍّ وَهَمٍّ وَغَمٍّ وَدَيْنٍ وَعَنّى وَعَنْ وَُلَْدى وَ جَميعِ اَهْلى وَاِخْوانى وَمَنْ يَعْنينى اَمْرُهُ وَخاَّصَّتى آمينَ رَبَّ الْعالَمينَ

God! I urge you to give the right and guidance of the owner of the time (peace be upon him) to help me in all matters and to protect all the people from persecution, uprising and incitement, and by supporting him with the help of which I am persevering. And you will be able to meet me with him from every enemy that I have, and from sorrow, sorrow and debt, and from myself and my children, and all my brothers, and my brothers, and all who work with me, and myself, amen, Lord of the worlds. 

دوم: سيّد على خان در كتاب كلم طيّب از كتاب قبس المصباح شيخ صهرشتى دعاى توسّل ديگرى را نقل كرده به شرحی كه مقام را گنجايش ذكر آن شرح نيست.
و آن دعا اين است:

اَللّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلى مُحَمِّدٍ وَعَلَى اِبْنَتِه وَعَلى اِبْنَيْها وَاَسْئَلُكَ بِهِمْ اَنْ تُعينَنى عَلى طاعَتِكَ وَرِضْوانِكَ واَنْ تُبَلِّغَنى بِهِمْ اَفْضَلَ ما بَلَّغْتَ اَحَداً مِنْ اَوْلِياَّئِكَ اِنَّكَ جَوادٌ كَريمٌ اَللّهُمَّ اِنّى اَسْئَلُكَ بِحَقِّ اَميرِالْمُؤْمِنينَ عَلِىِّ بْنِ اَبيطالِبٍ عَلَيْهِ السَّلامُ اِلا انْتَقَمْتَ بِهِ مِمَّنْ ظَلَمَنى وَغَشَمَنى وَآذانى وَانْطَوى عَلى ذلِكَ وَكَفَيْتَنى بِهِ مَؤُنَةَ كُلِّ اَحَدٍ يا اَرْحَمَ الرّاحِمينَ.

خدايا بر محمّد و دخترش و دو پسر او درود فرست، و به حق آنان از تو مى خواهم كه مرا بر طاعت خويش و جلب خشنودی خود كمك كنى، و مرا به وسيله آنان به برترين مقامى كه اوليائت را رساندى برسانى، به يقين تو بخشنده بزرگوارى.
خدايا! از تو درخواست می كنم به حق امير المؤمنين على بن ابيطالب) درود خدا بر او (كه انتقام بگيرى از كسی كه به من ظلم و ستم و آزار روا داشته، و در حالى چنين نقشه هايى بر زيان من است، و به حق او مرا از گزند هر بدخواهى كفايت نمايى، اى مهربان ترين مهربانان.

اَللّهُمَّ اِنّى أَسْئَلُكَ بِحَقِّ وَلِيِّكَ عَلىِّ بْنِ الْحُسَيْنِ عَلَيْهِ السَّلامُ إ لاّ كَفَيْتَنى بِهِ مَؤُنَةَ كُلِّ شَيْطانٍ مَريدٍ وَسُلْطانٍ عَنيدٍ يَتَقَوّى عَلَىَّ بِبَطْشِهِ وَيَنْتَصِرُ عَلىَّ بِجُنْدِهِ اِنَّكَ جَوادٌ كَريمٌ يا وَهّابُ.

خدايا! از تو درخواست میكنم به حق وليّت على بن الحسين (درود خدا بر او) كه مرا كفايت كنى از شرّ هر شيطان عصيان گر و هر پادشاه ستيزه جويى كه با يورش سختش بر زيان من نيرو گيرد، و به يارى سپاهش بر ضده من يارى جويد همانا تو بخشنده بزرگوارى، اى عطابخش.

اَللّهُمَّ اِنّى أَسْئَلُكَ بِحَقِّ وَلِيَّيْكَ مُحَمَّدٍ بْنِ عَلي وَجَعْفَرِ بنِ مُحَمَّدٍ عَلَيْهِمَا السَّلامُ اِلاّ أَعَنْتَنى بِهِما عَلى أَمْرِ آخِرَتى بِطاعَتِكَ وَرِضْوانِكَ وَبَلَّغْتَنى بِهِما ما يُرْضيكَ إِنَّكَ فَعالٌ لِما تُريدُ.

خدايا! از تو درخواست مى كنم به حقّ وليّت محمّد بن على و جعفر بن محمّد (درود خدا بر آنان) كه مرا به وسيله آن دو بزرگوار به طاعت و جلب رضايت خود در امر اخرتم كمك كنى، و به وسيله آنان مرا به آنچه تو را خشنود می كند برسانى، به يقين تو هر كارى را كه بخواهى انجام مى دهى.

اَللّهُمَّ اِنّى اَسْئَلُكَ بِحَقِّ وَلِيِّكَ مُوسَى بْنِ جَعْفَرٍ عَلَيْهِ السَّلامُ اِلاّ عافَيْتَنى بِهِ فى جَميعِ جَوارِحى ما ظَهَرَ مِنْها وَمابَطَنَ يا جَوادُ يا كَرِيمُ.

خدايا! از تو درخواست میكنم به حق وليّت موسی بن جعفر (درود خدا بر او) كه در همه اعضايم، چه ظاهرى و چه باطنى - به من سلامت كامل عنايت كنى، اى بخشنده بزرگوار.

اَللّهُمَّ اِنّى أَسْئَلُكَ بِحَقِّ وَلِيِّكَ الرِّضا عَلِىِّ بْنِ مُوسى عَلَيْهِ السَّلامُ إ لاّ سَلَّمْتَنى بِهِ فى جَميعِ اَسْفارى فِى الْبَرارى وَالْبِحارِ وَالْجِبالِ والْقِفارِ والاْوْدِيَةِ وَالْغِياضِ مِنْ جَميعِ ما اَخافُهُ وَاَحْذَرُهُ اِنَّكَ رَؤُفٌ رَحيمٌ.

خدايا! از تو درخواست مى كنم به حقّ وليّت رضا، على بن موسى (درود خدا بر او) كه مرا در همه مسافرت هايم در خشكي ها و درياها و كوه ها و بيابان هاى خشك و درّه ها و بيشه ها از آنچه مى ترسم و پرهيز دارم در امان بدارى، همانا تو مهربان و مهرورزى.

اَللّهُمَّ اِنّى أَسْئَلُكَ بِحَقِّ وَلِيِّكَ مُحمَّدِ بْنِ عَلِي عَلَيْهِ السَّلامُ إ لاّ جُدْتَ بِهِ عَلَىَّ مِنْ فَضْلِكَ وَتَفَضَّلْتَ بِهِ عَلىَّ مِنْ وُسْعِكَ وَوَسَّعْتَ عَلَىَّ رِزْقَكَ وَاَغْنَيْتَنى عَمَّنْ سِواكَ وَجَعَلْتَ حاجَتى اِلَيْكَ وَقَضاها عَلَيْكَ اِنَّكَ لِما تَشاَّءُ قَديرٌ.

خدايا! از تو درخواست مى كنم به حق وليّت محمّد بن على (درود خدا بر او) كه بر من از فضلت ببخشى، و از فراخى عنايتت تفضلّ فرمايى، و بر من فراوان سازى روزى ات را و از غير خودت مرا بی نياز گردانى، و حاجتم را در بارگاه خود قرار دهى، و برآوردنش را به عهده خود گذارى، همانا تو بر آنچه بخواهى توانايى.

اَللّهُمَّ اِنّى أَسْئَلُكَ بِحَقِّ وَلِيِّكَ عَلِىِّ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ عَلَيْهِمَا السَّلامُ اِلاّ أَعَنْتَنى بِهِ عَلى تَاْدِيَةِ فُرُوضِكَ وَبِرِّ اِخْوانِىَ الْمُؤْمِنينَ وَسَهِّلْ ذلِكَ لى وَاقْرُنْهُ بِالْخَيْرِ وَاَعِنّى عَلى طاعَتِكَ بِفَضْلِكَ يا رَحيمُ.

خدايا! من از تو درخواست می كنم به حق وليّت على بن محمّد (درود خدا بر آنان) كه مرا بر اداى واجباتت، و نيكى به برادران ايمانى ام كمك نمايى، و اين امور را بر من آسان گردانى و انجام آنها را قرين خير و خوبى فرمايى، و مرا به فضل خويش بر طاعتت كمك كنى اى مهربان.

اَللّهُمَّ اِنّى أَسْئَلُكَ بِحَقِّ وَلِيِّكَ الحَسَنِ بْنِ عَلِي عَلَيْهِمَا السَّلامُ اِلاّ أَعَنْتَنى بِهِ عَلى اَمْرِ آخِرَتى بِطاعَتِكَ وَرِضْوانِكَ وَسَرَرْتَنى فى مُنْقَلَبى وَمَثْواىَ بِرَحْمَتِكَ يا اَرْحَمَ الرّاحِمينَ .

خدايا! از تو درخواست میكنم به حق وليّت حسن بن على (درود خدا بر آنها) كه مرا مدد رسانى به طاعت و جلب خشنودى ات بر امر آخرتم، و مرا در گردش گاه و اقامت گاهم دلشاد كنى به مهربانى ات اى مهربان ترين مهربانان.

اَللّهُمَّ اِنّى أَسْئَلُكَ بِحَقِّ وَلِيِّكَ وحُجَّتِكَ صاحِبِ الزَّمانِ عَلَيْهِ السَّلامُ إ لّا أَعَنْتَنى بِهِ عَلى جَميعِ اُمُورى وَكَفَيْتَنى بِهِ مَؤُنَةَ كُلِّ مُوْذٍ وَطاغٍ وَباغٍ واَعَنْتَنى بِهِ فَقَدْ بَلَغَ مَجْهُودى وَكَفَيْتَنى بِكُلَّ عَدُوٍّ وَهَمٍّ وَغَمٍّ وَدَيْنٍ وَعَنّى وَعَنْ وَُلَْدى وَ جَميعِ اَهْلى وَاِخْوانى وَمَنْ يَعْنينى اَمْرُهُ وَخاَّصَّتى آمينَ رَبَّ الْعالَمينَ

خدايا! از تو درخواست می كنم به حق ولى و حجّتت صاحب زمان (درود خدا بر او) كه مرا در تمام امور مدد رسانى و از گزند هر مردم آزار و طغيان گر و متجاوز كفايت كنى، و به وسيله آن حضرت مرا پشتيبانى نمايى كه طاقتم به سر آمده و هم كفايت كنى مرا به وسيله او از هر دشمنى كه دارم و از اندوه و غم و بدهكارى و از خود و فرزندانم و همه اهل و برادرانم و هركه كارش با من است و نيز خاصانم، آمين اى پروردگار جهانيان.

http://www.erfan.ir/mafatih53/دعای-توسل-دیگر-کلیات-مفاتیح-الجنان-با-ترجمه-استاد-حسین-انصاریان

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.erfan.ir%2Fmafatih53%2F%D8%AF%D8%B9%D8%A7%DB%8C-%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%84-%D8%AF%DB%8C%DA%AF%D8%B1-%DA%A9%D9%84%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%85%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%AA%DB%8C%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%A7-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%87-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%AD%D8%B3%DB%8C%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%B1%DB%8C%D8%A7%D9%86&edit-text=

On 06/01/2018 at 8:21 AM, Shah Khan said:

So, it's my first time doing Intercession or Tawassul but I don't know how to do it. Although my School (Hanafi Madhab) prohibits any kind of Intercession or Tawassul through persons, even Prophets (AS). But I still I think I should do Intercession or Tawassul and see what can it bring change in one's life. How to do Intercession or Tawassul (Shia Way) ?

The basic way of doing tawassul is dependant on who u are doing it through. So if u chose Rasulallah(S) u would say to Allah that I turn to u through ur Prophet..... ya Rasulallah l seek ur intercession from Allah and i place my needs before u.....

Dancing in groups of men is common for those of them belonging to the chassidic movement. Youtube is full of videos about the matter. But the important thing is that they seem even more devout to the shrine of Rachel than to the western wall. I mean,Jews are supposed to pray towards Jerusalem,while these guys pray towards the tomb surrounding said tomb (so there cannot be the possibility that they face both the tomb and Jerusalem). As far as I know,Shias don't go to those extremes;they always pray towards the Kaaba. But correct me if I am wrong.

18 hours ago, Jimmy Boy said:

Dancing in groups of men is common for those of them belonging to the chassidic movement. Youtube is full of videos about the matter. But the important thing is that they seem even more devout to the shrine of Rachel than to the western wall. I mean,Jews are supposed to pray towards Jerusalem,while these guys pray towards the tomb surrounding said tomb (so there cannot be the possibility that they face both the tomb and Jerusalem). As far as I know,Shias don't go to those extremes;they always pray towards the Kaaba. But correct me if I am wrong.

Why do you include Shias only that go to shrines and do tawassul? 

13 minutes ago, Dhulfikar said:

Why do you include Shias only that go to shrines and do tawassul? 

Don't mind brother. I am just answering with Love and Respect. Those Muslims (whether Sunni or Shia) who go to Shrines are not Kaafir. We do not make them Kaafir. We just call them Biddatis (Innovators). And it is not only the Shias. Barelvi Sunnis in Pakistan also go to Shrines and make Tawassul or Intercession. They are also Muslim, Innovator Muslims but not Kaafir.
I admit, there are many Bad Wahabi Minded Sunnis who consider them Kaafir. And It is not a Good act for a believer to declare a Fellow Muslim Kaafir. It is also an act of Innovator and an act of Khawarij.

1 hour ago, Shah Khan said:

Don't mind brother. I am just answering with Love and Respect. Those Muslims (whether Sunni or Shia) who go to Shrines are not Kaafir. We do not make them Kaafir. We just call them Biddatis (Innovators). And it is not only the Shias. Barelvi Sunnis in Pakistan also go to Shrines and make Tawassul or Intercession. They are also Muslim, Innovator Muslims but not Kaafir.
I admit, there are many Bad Wahabi Minded Sunnis who consider them Kaafir. And It is not a Good act for a believer to declare a Fellow Muslim Kaafir. It is also an act of Innovator and an act of Khawarij.

It would be innovation if it was not taught by the Prophet and Qur'an, but this was done in early Islam by companions (ra) of Prophet and Imams (as), and the evidence is there, so I don't think it is Innovation. The only one who are against it are Salafis, there is actually good debate between salafi and sunni in this matter.