Jump to content
Mishael

Why must Murtadin be killed in Islam?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, Mishael said:

I didn't get that part.

I see that within you there is a belief who consistently telling other people something that you do not believe. Beware ! Because many people are lack of inteligent and may instantly believe to what you say (in this case the hadis you quote) which may be poisonous. And mostly ISIS terrorists are, i believe lack of (or invalid) inteligent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, myouvial said:

I see that within you there is a belief who consistently telling other people something that you do not believe. Beware ! Because many people are lack of inteligent and may instantly believe to what you say (in this case the hadis you quote) which may be poisonous. And mostly ISIS terrorists are, i believe lack of (or invalid) inteligent.

Well believe me or not these are in your Hadith books and many countries including Iran which is Shia applies them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hussaini624 said:

Peace be upon you my brother, he who is searching for the truth.

We don't accept narrations from that book. The "Sahih" books are not accepted in Shia Islam.

All Muslims including Shia accept these Hadith as valid and accurate as shia ulema in Iran and Iraq have no problem applying these rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Well believe me or not these are in your Hadith books and many countries including Iran which is Shia applies them.

Shia only accepts Kutubul Arba'ah and Sunii accepts Kutubul Sittah. You can check it in wikipedia. I am not expert in hadist, it will take entire life to learn and study, checking. So there is i believe persons who are expertize on hadist. And he has to have responsibility to say it otherwise there is a risk ending into hell for misguiding people intentionally and untintentionally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mishael said:

All Muslims including Shia accept these Hadith as valid and accurate as shia ulema in Iran and Iraq have no problem applying these rules.

Hadiths are oral traditions written centuries after Muhammed died and as such not very reliable. Muslims rejects those that does not fit their own Islamic belief, so Sunnies and Shias have different collections of hadiths. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, andres said:

Hadiths are oral traditions written centuries after Muhammed died and as such not very reliable. Muslims rejects those that does not fit their own Islamic belief, so Sunnies and Shias have different collections of hadiths. 

Hi this is same as you said about Quran  anyway shia Hadiths is more aqqurate & reliable than sunil hadiths

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Hi this is same as you said about Quran  anyway shia Hadiths is more aqqurate & reliable than sunil hadiths

Do Sunnies agree with you? Dont think so. 

The Quran was collected only 20 years at the latest after Muhammed. Which means thr Quran is very likely much more reliable that the Hadiths.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, andres said:

Do Sunnies agree with you? Dont think so. 

The Quran was collected only 20 years at the latest after Muhammed. Which means thr Quran is very likely much more reliable that the Hadiths.

 

Hadith collecting is not as late as you believe it to be;

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Hadith/hadith.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Hadith collecting is not as late as you believe it to be;

http://www.islamic-awareness.org/Hadith/hadith.html

 Hammam bin Munabbih died 100 years after Muhammed, so the earliest hadiths would be written 50-100 years after Muhammed. The Quran was compiled while eyewitnesses still were alive. If you compare with the Gospels, written about 50 years after Jesus, you see they differ in many details. Quotes of Jesus are not exactly the same. Oral tradition becomes less and less reliable for every generation having passed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SC is needs better members

@Mishael

i have yet to hear about one person killed... the fact that you are alive should tell you something.. 

@wmehar2

you found out you were lied to as a sunni and decided to reject all hadith... im sorry but you have failed to find the path of truth until now... You have ignored ahul beyt a.s and the prophet's  true sunnah(way of life). you have recognised the falsehood but failed to recognise the truth.. i think you should reflect more...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2018 at 9:02 PM, Mishael said:

Allah meets out the harshest punishment in Islam to rejectors aswell double standards? All of us sinners deserved death apostate or not all of us deserved it.

I did not know it is that tough to understand simple English. If you can make sense of what I said, I was saying - why do you grant amnesty to someone whom God himself condemns to eternal fire? Is your judgement better than God's? Your God decides one thing, you decide another.

 

On 1/15/2018 at 9:02 PM, Mishael said:

OT was always meant for Israel so it was never a Christian law to begin with just a Israelite law so it was never backtracked.

The same OT contains all the prophesies regarding the birth and mission of the Messiah. Reject them, and along with them the belief in the Messiah as well since the OT was meant only for Israel, and so were its prophesies. See how you just shoot your own foot each time you use this argument?

On 1/15/2018 at 9:02 PM, Mishael said:

All these names you mentioned Aquinas, Jerome, Gregory, and Augustine you honestly think these people weren't tweaking the Bible for their own needs the word apostate was also very misused and even done to other Christians who questioned Church leaders like in the Protestant reformation.

No, because I have no reason to.
And gee, the punishment for heretics is death in Protestant law too!!

http://www.ncregister.com/blog/darmstrong/luther-favored-the-death-penalty-not-religious-freedom-for-heretics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heresy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, AbdusSibtayn said:

I did not know it is that tough to understand simple English. If you can make sense of what I said, I was saying - why do you grant amnesty to someone whom God himself condemns to eternal fire? Is your judgement better than God's? Your God decides one thing, you decide another.

 

The same OT contains all the prophesies regarding the birth and mission of the Messiah. Reject them, and along with them the belief in the Messiah as well since the OT was meant only for Israel, and so were its prophesies. See how you just shoot your own foot each time you use this argument?

No, because I have no reason to.
And gee, the punishment for heretics is death in Protestant law too!!

http://www.ncregister.com/blog/darmstrong/luther-favored-the-death-penalty-not-religious-freedom-for-heretics

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heresy

The laws of the Old Testament were for Israel, prophecies aren't laws and who said I'm rejecting them the Old Testament was fulfilled by Jesus so no need to follow its laws the prophecies in it were just speaking about the future they aren't commands. I'm not Protestant so I really don't care what they believe in. Also your using a Catholic website which says Protestants believe in death for apostasy and we all know the whole Catholic/Protestant thing. If Protestants really believe in that then let me see it not their websites so I can't judge them. Also punishment for heretics is in Islam so you my friend are looking in the wrong book. If God promises eternal fire to someone then he will do it who am I to carry out Gods divine punishment. Romans were the first people to carry out punishment for heresy in Christianity the punishment for a heretic is to be excommunicated from the Church and separated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, kirtc said:

SC is needs better members

@Mishael

i have yet to hear about one person killed... the fact that you are alive should tell you something.. 

@wmehar2

you found out you were lied to as a sunni and decided to reject all hadith... im sorry but you have failed to find the path of truth until now... You have ignored ahul beyt a.s and the prophet's  true sunnah(way of life). you have recognised the falsehood but failed to recognise the truth.. i think you should reflect more...

Actually Islamic countries do a good job of sweeping it under the rug and many people were either killed or imprisoned for apostasy just because you don't hear it doesn't mean it isn't happening. I can give you names of people who were either killed, nearly killed, and or imprisoned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Mishael said:

Actually Islamic countries do a good job of sweeping it under the rug and many people were either killed or imprisoned for apostasy just because you don't hear it doesn't mean it isn't happening. I can give you names of people who were either killed, nearly killed, and or imprisoned.

-_- give me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×