crashproof

Will Salat Tawbah forgive me for things I’ve done

Rate this topic

19 hours ago, crashproof said:

Will Salat Tawbah forgive me for things I’ve done DURING puberty? Or is it just for the things before puberty

Salam all of your sins before Salat Tawbah will be forgiven.

“The Messenger of Allah [saw] has said, ‘Allah, the Most Blessed, the Most High, has said, “The doers of good deeds must not rely on their deeds alone to receive rewards from Me. If they strive and tire themselves (for a lifetime) to worship Me they still have shortcomings in their worship. They cannot reach the essence of worshipping Me to find what they look for. They cannot receive My grace and bounties in My paradise and high ranks near Me without My kindness. They must rely on My kindness, hope for My additional rewards, be comfortable in their hopefulness about Me. My kindness and mercy, in such cases, will reach them, from Me My gratification and forgiveness will close up to them, and My pardon will provide them cover. I am Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful, and thus I have named Myself.”’” 
دة من أصحابنا ، عن أحمد بن محمد ، عن ابن محبوب ، عن داود بن كثير ، عن أبي عبيدة الحذاء ، عن أبي جعفر عليه‌السلام قال قال رسول الله صلى‌الله‌عليه‌وآله قال الله تبارك وتعالى لا يتكل العاملون على أعمالهم التي يعملونها لثوابي فإنهم لو اجتهدوا وأتعبوا أنفسهم أعمارهم في عبادتي كانوا مقصرين غير بالغين في عبادتهم كنه عبادتي فيما يطلبون عندي من كرامتي والنعيم في جناتي ورفيع الدرجات العلى في جواري ولكن برحمتي فليثقوا وفضلي فليرجوا وإلى حسن الظن بي فليطمئنوا فإن رحمتي عند ذلك تدركهم ومني يبلغهم رضواني ومغفرتي تلبسهم عفوي فإني أنا الله الرحمن الرحيم وبذلك تسميت.

صحيح ومعلق على الخبر السابق

Imam Al Ridha (as)  has said: “Be hopeful about Allah, because Allah, the Most Majestic, the  Most Holy, has said, ‘I deal according to the thinking of My believing servant toward Me. I am good to him if he thinks good about Me and I am not good to him if he does not think good about Me.’” 
محمد بن يحيى ، عن أحمد بن محمد بن عيسى ، عن محمد بن إسماعيل بن بزيع ، عن أبي الحسن الرضا عليه‌السلام قال أحسن الظن بالله فإن الله عز وجل يقول أنا عند ظن عبدي المؤمن بي إن خيرا فخيرا وإن شرا فشرا.: صحيح.

say-o-my-servants-who-have-transgressed-

23 hours ago, crashproof said:

Will Salat Tawbah forgive me for things I’ve done DURING puberty? Or is it just for the things before puberty

Tawbah applies to all ages. It doesn't matter before puberty or after puberty. Tawbah is not a Salaat only, it is a way of life. Tawbah means don't do sin in the rest of your life.

Allah definitely forgives if you do Tawbah from heart.