3wliya_maryam

Are Indigo Children real?

Rate this topic

As I compare attitude of shia Muslims they are very similar to me as signs of Indigos you can see it obviously these signs in new convert/revert life story .

و فرمودند: « خلقت من نور الله عز و جل و خلق أهل بيتي من نوري، و خلق محبوهم من نورهم، و سائر الناس في النار ــــ من از نور خدا آفريده شده ام و اهل بيت من از من خلقت يافته اند و دوستداران آنها نيز از نور ايشان آفرينش يافته اند و ساير مردم در آتشند.» (ينابيع الموده ، قندوزي حنفي ، ج1 ، ص46)

The Prophet (pbuh) said: "My creation is the light of Allah, my soul and my soul, Allah, my love, and my beloved people, Norah, and Sa'r al-Nas al-Faynar I have been created from the light of God, and my people have been created from me, and their lovers also They have been created from their light and the rest of the people are in the fire. "(Ninabī al-Muda, Kunduzī Hanafi, p. 1, p. 46)

http://porseman.org/q/show.aspx?id=134727

One of the companions of Imam Sadiq (AS) said: "I was with one of the companions of Imam Sadiq (peace be upon him), and I said to him:" O son of the Prophet of Allah, I will be pardoned: sometimes I will be angry and despicable without knowing it. What is that?The Imam sadiq(pbuh) said: The grief and grace that comes to you from our area, because whenever we become disappointed or delighted, you are also displeased and happy, and its direction is that we and you have a light, that is, the right light And let us know that our right and cause have given us and you one, and if your deed was left to you, in the same way that we were taken and removed, we would surely be equal to you and you, but with your own accord Your enemies are mumbled and you have come out with us from the stage and level of equality, and if this does not happen, you will never be guilty of sin. "(Al-A'ashraya, p. 1, p. 93)

http://www.askquran.ir/showthread.php?t=28185

Another noteworthy point about the truth of Ahl al-Bayt in narrations related by the holy Imams is their resemblance to a good tree. Answering a question asked by Amr ibn Hurayth about the good tree mentioned in the Holy Quran, Imam al-Sadiq (a.s.) says:

رَسُولُ الَّلهِ أصْلَهَا، وَ أمِيرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ فَرْعُهَا، وَالأئِمَّةٌ مِنْ ذُرَّيَّتِهِمَا أغْصَانُهَا، وَعِلْمُ الأئِمَّةِ ثَمَرَتُهَا، وَشِيعَتُهُمُ الْمُؤْمِنَ وَ رَقْهَا. وَالَّلهِ، إنَّ الْمُؤْمِنَ لَيُولَدُ فَتُورِقُ وَرَقَةٌ فِيهَا، وَ إنَّ المُؤْمِنَ لَيَمُوتُ فَتْسُقُطُ وَرَقَةٌ مِنْهَا.

Allah’s Messenger is the root of the tree, Amir al-Muminin is its trunk, the Imams from his issue are its branches; the recognition of the Imams is its fruit and the believing Shiites are their leaves. By Allah (I swear), when a believer is born, the tree gives a new leaf; and when a believer dies, a leaf falls off.33

The Light Of The Ahl Al-Bayt

The Truth of the Holy Prophet

Since the Holy Prophet is inwardly and outwardly the root of Ahl al-Bayt and their spiritual dignity, we must get to know the Holy Prophet thoroughly in order to know Ahl al-Bayt.

Based on narrations, four truths are referred to as the first creatures:

أوَّلُ مَا خَلَقَ الَّلهُ النُّورُ

The first thing Allah created was light.34

أوَّلُ مَا خَلَقَ الَّلهُ القَلمُ.

The first thing Allah created was pen.35

أوَّلُ مَا خَلَقَ الَّلهٌ العَقَلُ.

The first thing Allah cre ated was intellect.36

أوَّلُ مَا خَلَقَ الَّلهٌ نُورِي.

The first thing Allah created was my light.37

أوَّلُ مَا خَلَقَ الَّلهٌ رُوحِي.

The first thing Allah created was my soul.38

The Holy Prophet himself is, owing to the signs of wonder that flow from his sacred interior and the truths that emanate from his heavenly heart, the perfect meaning of light, pen, and intellect in these statements. It is for this very reason that the Holy Prophet has in the last two narrations introduced his light and soul as the first creations. Although these four names are different in appearance, they are identical in referring to the Holy Prophet himself.

We will discuss this important point by invoking the Holy Quran and narrations based on reason, without any bias:

Ahl al-Bayt, The Celestial Beings on the Earth

A wonderful book that gives one a better understanding of the purified household of the Holy Prophet (S).

TRANSLATOR(S): 

Ali Akbar Aghili Ashtiani

13 COMMON TRAITS OF AN INDIGO CHILD

If you wonder if you might be of this distinct soul lineage, here are a few traits which may feel familiar.

1. YOU FEEL ENTITLED

You were born feeling special and know it.

2. YOU ARE DESTINED TO BE HERE

You are confident and even arrogant at times – and emboldened by something larger than you can name.

3. YOU HAVE HIGH EXPECTATIONS OF YOURSELF AND OTHERS

This can make for a challenging relationships and interactions. You see only the best and expect others to live up to it. Toward yourself, you can be unrelentingly self critical.

4. YOU ARE PERCEPTIVE

Indigos see the world differently. Coupled with innate-self assurance, you often think your way is right and are offended if others cannot see, much less take action, on your point of view. If Indigos ruled the world, you are confident no problems would exist.

5. YOU QUESTION AUTHORITY

You are not one to negotiate, so certain in your views and ways, you are often rebellious and critical of those in power.

6. YOU WANT TO OVERTURN THE MAN

Difficult and rigid systems seem foolish to you and you often become antagonistic to what others experience as normal.

7. YOU ARE CREATIVE

Musically and artistically gifted, your art invites others to see the world around through your eyes.

8. YOU ARE A CHANGE MAKER

Your perception on the failings of society is so keen that you are a magnificent leader, offering better methods of business, society and ways of being.

9. YOU ARE A LOST SOUL

You feel out of place with others as you recognize you are different than most people. You can tend toward being a loner or rebel, unwilling to compromise just to fit in.

10. YOU ARE DRIVEN

As the Indigo soul mission is encoded in your very being, you are unwilling to back down from confronting what feels out of integrity.

11. YOU ARE PASSIONATE AND FOCUSED

While fiery temperaments may be hard to take, you are not one to be still or silenced.

12. YOU ARE HIGHLY PSYCHIC

Without any need for development, your psychic capacity is finely tuned. While you see nothing special in your ability, it gives you an advantage in reading others with ease and seeing through masks.

13. YOU ARE FRUSTRATED

Coupled with their big-picture vision and restless soul drive for change, you  become easily frustrated with society and others who are not shifting quickly enough. Patience is something that should be developed.

Nah, it's just a thing someone came up with to make sensitive young people feel special. It's probably not harmful, but it's not real either. It has absolutely no basis in science or in religion, as far as I know. 

They sound very familiar. I know some entitled people who have super powers and who care about environment a lot but treat humans badly. It's sad that such entitled people are considered true shias. I was told that I am a hypocrite since I am not entitled and I don't have super powers. And I am only alive because I will have a son who will be a shia or an idigo child. I  feel resentment towards all indigo people, because they are so evil and yet they have so much power. If they are true shias, I don't want to be a shia. 

Indigo is a shade between purple and blue. I remember when I visited masjid e jamkaran, so many people were wearing purple colored clothes. Even in our ziyarat group, many people chose to wear purple color on that day and I kept thinking 'Is purple color associated with Imam Mehdi (A.S,)? May be Indigo people are really Imam Mehdi's army?