crashproof

What does one have to do to get into heaven?

Rate this topic

(1) Firm belief in the principles of faith:

- Belief in Oneness and Unity of God

- Belief in Divine Justice: 

- Belief in Prophethood

- Belief in Imams

- Belief in Day of Resurrection

(2) Practising the branches of Faith:

- Salat (Prayers)

- Saum (Fasting)

- Hajj (Pilgrimage)

- Zakat (Poor Rate)

- Khums (Wealth Tax)

- Jihad (Striving)

- Amr-Bil-Ma’roof (Enjoin what is good)

- Nahi-Anil-Munkar (Forbid what is wrong)

- Tawalla (To love and respect the Ahl-ul-Bait and their friends)

- Tabarra (To disassociate from the enemies of the Ahl-ul-Bait)

(3) Develop a strong connection with the Quran - Knowing information about and information from the Quran.

(4) Striving to get rid of moral vices within our souls - such as jealousy, pride, arrogance, greed, fault finding, injustice, stubbornness, lying, back-biting etc.

(5) Abstinence from Sins - Learn to know the seriousness of sins whether small or big. We should do our very best to stay away from sins and hence develop taqwa.

(6) Purify our intention - For every action we perform - it should be to get closer to Allah. Even acts such as eating, sleeping etc. can be turned into acts of worship if they are done for the sake of Allah.

Finally, don't be overwhelmed by all this. We are all fallible beings and all we can do is our best by aiming high. Inshallah we'll all make it to heaven. :)

Intellectual Resistance

• Religion: دين الإسلام
  • Mood: الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ عَلَى كُلِّ حَالٍ
  • Favorite Subjects: اللغة العربية
  2 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Ali Bin Muhammad, from Ahmad Bin Abu Abdullah, from Usman Bin Isa, fromMuyassar who said the following:

'I came up to Abu AbdullahASWS. HeASWS said: 'How are your companions?' So I said,
'May I be sacrificed for youASWS, we (Shiites) are more evil in the people's eyes than
the Jews, and the Christians, and the Magians, and those who associate
(Mushriqeen)'. He (the narrator) said, 'HeASWS had been leaning upon a pillow, so
heASWS sat up straight, then said: 'How did you say that which you said?' I said, 'By
AllahAZWJ, we (Shiites) are (considered to be) the most evil ones among them, more
so than the Jews and the Christians, and the Magians, and those that associate
(Mushriqeen)'.
HeASWS said: 'But, by AllahAZWJ, no two of you will enter the Fire. No, by AllahAZWJ, not
even one. By AllahAZWJ, you (Shiites) are the ones about whom AllahAZWJ Mighty and
Majestic has Said: "[38:62] And they shall say: What is the matter with us that
we do not see men whom we used to count among the evil? [38:63] Was it that
we (only) took them in scorn, or have our eyes (now) turned aside from them?
[38:64] That most surely is the truth: the contending one with another of the
inmates of the fire". Then heASWS said: 'By AllahAZWJ, they will be seeking you in the
Fire, so they will not find even one of you therein'.

http://www.fourshiabooks.com/hadith/al-kafi/36/13/2

٣٢ ـ علي بن محمد ، عن أحمد بن أبي عبد الله ، عن عثمان بن عيسى ، عن ميسر قال دخلت على أبي عبد الله عليه‌السلام فقال كيف أصحابك فقلت جعلت فداك لنحن عندهم أشر من اليهود والنصارى والمجوس والذين أشركوا قال وكان متكئا فاستوى جالسا ثم قال كيف قلت قلت والله لنحن عندهم أشر من اليهود والنصارى والمجوس والذين أشركوا فقال أما والله لا تدخل النار منكم اثنان لا والله ولا واحد والله إنكم الذين قال الله عز وجل : « وَقالُوا ما لَنا لا نَرى رِجالاً كُنَّا نَعُدُّهُمْ مِنَ الْأَشْرارِ أَتَّخَذْناهُمْ سِخْرِيًّا أَمْ زاغَتْ عَنْهُمُ الْأَبْصارُ إِنَّ ذلِكَ لَحَقٌّ تَخاصُمُ أَهْلِ النَّارِ » (١) ثم قال طلبوكم والله في النار فما وجدوا منكم أحدا

الحديث الثاني والثلاثون : موثق على الظاهر ، وقد مر (٤) تفسيره في خبر أبي بصير.

Believe in God, the day of judgement, the afterlife, and do good.

please dont think only twelvers will be in heaven.. we are not takfiris.. 

Edited by kirtc

1 hour ago, kirtc said:

Believe in God, the day of judgement, the afterlife, and do good.

please dont think only twelvers will be in heaven.. we are not takfiris.. 

Salam nobody can claims 100%  that wil go heaven the Hadith is true for real Shias not all of them being a real shia until the end of life is the hardest job:grin:

14 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam nobody can claims 100%  that wil go heaven the Hadith is true for real Shias not all of them being a real shia until the end of life is the hardest job:grin:

the verses 38:62-64 are really awesome, which i believe, most can only dream about it :-( 

22 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam I hope that I will be with Ahlulbayt (as) in Heaven or Hell Inshaallah.

Salam. Brother, your point that you desire to follow Ahlul Bayt AS to wherever they might be is correct, but Ahlul Bayt AS will only be living in Heaven. 

2 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Salam. Brother, your point that you desire to follow Ahlul Bayt AS to wherever they might be is correct, but Ahlul Bayt AS will only be living in Heaven. 

they are 100% in heaven i mentioned it about myself:grin:

@Babak Alavi

[MOD NOTE: Do not add your phone number and personal details to the public please]

Salamun aleikum Va Rahmatulla,

The Answers in my point of view:

Hadith al-Thaqalayn or Saqlain Tradition (Hadith of the two weighty things):

Prophet Muhammad - may Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى bestow peace and benedictions upon him and his pure Progeny - said: "Verily, I am leaving behind two precious things (thaqalayn) among you: the Book of Allah and my kindred (itrah), my household Ahlul Bayt (Ahl al-Bayt), for indeed, the two will never separate until they come back to me by the Pond (of al­Kawthar on the Day of Judgement)." [Hadith-e-Saqlain]   

Yours Sincerely

Edited by Hassan-

On 2/1/2018 at 7:01 AM, crashproof said:

What are the certain thing someone has to do to get into heaven. And how many people will go to heaven?

Salaam brother, 

Your Aqeedah defines you. 

How come those people who ended up following Imams other than appointed by Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى go to heaven?